Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Dirty bastard has died.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:09 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Dirty bastard has died. Reply with quote

Fucking christian cunt

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-48738803

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:37 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should have rotted in jail but hey, I'm sure he must have had friends in high places Whistle

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:03 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

No response from mdp666?

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 23 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I question the way all religions seem to like to target them young, one way or another. Very sinister. Everyone
I know that's had a bit of a strict religious upbringing is tbh, a bit fucked in the head. Shut all the sky fairy places
down for all I care, churches, mosques and all. They're all batshit crazy. Fucking nutters.
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:59 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm reminded of a Jim Jeffries skit where he meets all his relatives in heaven:

...hello creepy uncle who used to molest me. What are you doing here? Oh that's right, you used to work for the church.

Shame really, his early work was really good. Comedy is about exposing the truth, not concealing lies.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:01 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
You’re going to need a much bigger carpet to bury the Pakistani issue under.

There's the problem: they tried but it kept flying away... Whistle

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:08 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
No response from mdp666?

Really?

Hundreds of Pakistani child sex groomers are not an issue because of one individual. If only life was as simple as you.

You’re going to need a much bigger carpet to bury the Pakistani issue under. It’s gone a bit far to deny now, for anyone not an utter libtard.

I didn't attempt to do anything of the sort.

Kiddy fiddlers will fiddle with kids. It's not a race or religion issue.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:40 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest that you look up the pitcairn Islands. You'll have a job to find a Pakistani there.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 15:27 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I suggest that you look up the pitcairn Islands. You'll have a job to find a Pakistani there.

What part of the U.K. is it in? Oh and their government minister is a Pakistani btw... Laughing

I’m more concerned though with what’s happening right here, right now, to thousands of underage white, British girls, not some inbreds on a tiny remote island on the other side of the planet.

Pitcairns are a british territory. I'd have thought someone so rabidly 'British' would know where every part of the empire is.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:42 - 24 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't deny it in the slighteet. There are kiddy fiddlers at every strata of society.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 08:05 - 26 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
I don't deny it in the slighteet. There are kiddy fiddlers at every strata of society.

But some, quite clearly are hundreds if not thousands of time’s more likely to be grooming underage white British girls.

Until people accept this, including the Pakistani community, who seem to think these men have done no wrong,we’ll never tackle the issue properly.

They're no better or worse than any other society. Kiddy fiddling is fucking rampant in the catholic church, cofe isn't much better.

Chuffin Nora
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:17 - 27 Jun 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Should have rotted in jail but hey, I'm sure he must have had friends in high places Whistle

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.threadbombing.com%2Fdata%2Fmedia%2F43%2Fi-see-what-you-did-there-ceiling-cat-27940-1250313420-23.jpg&f=1
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1