BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Rise of the far right the fault of successive governments

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 02 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll find Islam has been the historical enemy of Western Civilisation since... well always! A lot longer than Communism anyway.

Just for fun can anyone suggest anything positive about Islam?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:15 - 02 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I recall, the Syrian kid was merely that - a young kid. Not likely to have any idea what he was doing nor what it meant. Our MENSA candidate however is an adult with (supposedly) the capacity for independent thought and responsibility for his actions.

I could be wrong, but wasn't he convicted for being a member of an illegal organisation, who's stated intention was to kill people?

The reason why you don't get members of Left Wing organisations in prison for their political beliefs at the moment is because said beliefs are not considered to be so offensive at this point in history. Don't fret though, I'm sure there will come a time when they are....

I agree with you about ISIS members coming back. Membership of an organisation that considers itself at war with us should mean a custodial sentence and the regular attention of Big Vern and his pink ladies...

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 02 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/2018-12-14/newcastle-engineer-who-shared-isis-videos-on-facebook-jailed-for-7-years/

Abdulrahman Alcharbati jailed for 7 years for sharing extreme ISIS videos on Facebook

Should this guy have been jailed?, technically he did no harm if you apply bnp72's logic

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:47 - 02 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:

Should this guy have been jailed?, technically he did no harm if you apply bnp72's logic

I'm sure there is a Left Wing conspiracy somewhere in all this. He will probably get the best cell, virgins and be let out after a fortnight....

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:08 - 02 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:

It has focussed minds on why religion needs to be abandoned.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:19 - 03 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
I think you'll find Islam has been the historical enemy of Western Civilisation since... well always! A lot longer than Communism anyway.

If you're a bloke of generally conservative social views it's brilliant. Boko Haram are well into their bikes as well. So for most BCF'rs Islam is a clear way forward Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 03 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
HardlyDavidson wrote:

If you're a bloke of generally conservative social views it's brilliant. Boko Haram are well into their bikes as well. So for most BCF'rs Islam is a clear way forward Laughing

Aye, if you like Chinese 125s....

stevo as b4
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 03 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

As others have said, in this snow flake world of lets love every one and everything in the world world, and with people getting or pretending to be so offended by anyone saying anything, you don't have to do a damn thing to be seen as very right wing, racist or evil.

Not hugging enough Muslims, hoodies, trees or whatever is seen as enough to make you a nasty monster.

The world won't get any better until it destroys itself, and those of us born in the 80's or before are very lucky that in circa 40years time it won't matter and we won't have to worry about it or what we are being called or portrayed as.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 03 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought someone would at least come back with "...at least they keep the women in their proper place" Twisted Evil

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:25 - 03 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
I thought someone would at least come back with "...at least they keep the women in their proper place" Twisted Evil

Reggie Kray told me you don't put people into black bin liners until after you cut them up.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:26 - 04 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
If I recall, the Syrian kid was merely that - a young kid.

With a full grown moustache. He was apparently 15, so hardly a kid, let alone a "young one".

Are you telling me you were fully able to reach the rational views on life and the universe that you hold now at the age of 15? Just because a 15 year old does something, doesn't mean that they understand why or the consequences. As a 15 year old on NF rallies, did you ever chant anything that you wouldn't do in public now?
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 04 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never said that I agree with what he ended up with as a result of the school field altercation. You have fallen hook, line and sinker for the rubbish you are fed by the far Right, in assuming that ordinary people like myself think he is a tortured refugee.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 04 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Diggs wrote:
I have never said that I agree with what he ended up with as a result of the school field altercation. You have fallen hook, line and sinker for the rubbish you are fed by the far Right, in assuming that ordinary people like myself think he is a tortured refugee.

What, the photograph in the national press was faked? Shocked

That isn't what I said. I don't know if the photo is real or not and neither do you.

Anyway, shouldn't you be lurking outside a court today listening to non-inflammatory speeches by ordinary members of the public with no political axe to grind?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:11 - 06 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in other news: the Dalai Lama is a Nazi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-iHx-toZb0

Dalai Lama wrote:
Europe should be for the Europeans

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:42 - 06 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardlyDavidson wrote:
And in other news: the Dalai Lama is a Nazi!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-iHx-toZb0

Dalai Lama wrote:
Europe should be for the Europeans

Aha, nice one Mr Lama Sir. Thumbs Up

That's you on the naughty step of the diversity and inclusiveness of multiculturalism.

And in Diane Abbott's black books Whistle

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 06 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the Dalai Lama comes out with "this has all gone too far..." what is the comeback?!

Minutes of Antifa Cell 34:

Chair: And finally on the agenda what do we do about the Dalai Lama?

Masked Agitator #23: Douse in petrol and throw a match. Those saffron robed fascist cunts do it all the time!

Chair: Yeah, but they do it as a protest. How's it going to look if we torch the fucker?

Masked Agitator #23: We say we were "assisting" in a protest against the American death camps!

Chair: I have a mate who works at the Guardian, he could put some spin on it...

Masked Agitator #23: Guardian?! That Tory rag? What the fuck, man? We've got to break out the big guns!

Chair: not...

Masked Agitator #23: Yeah, Buzzfeed!

Chair: Fuck! My arse is still sore from the last "exclusive"

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:12 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Are you telling me you were fully able to reach the rational views on life and the universe that you hold now at the age of 15? Just because a 15 year old does something, doesn't mean that they understand why or the consequences. As a 15 year old on NF rallies, did you ever chant anything that you wouldn't do in public now?

So presumably by your logic you think Shamima should be allowed back unpunished, because she was 15 when she left?

I do agree that you don't have to physically harm someone to be dangerous. People who look at child p0rn on the net aren't physically harming anyone but are still a threat.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:18 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

So presumably by your logic you think Shamima should be allowed back unpunished, because she was 15 when she left?

No, I don't. There is a fundamental (see what I did there...) difference between one daft photo at 15, and travelling abroad, marrying a terrorist, supporting him and others by playing 'wifey', having his babies and only deciding you want to come back when your side loses the war.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 281 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2