Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

If you were Der Trumpfuhrers advisor.....

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:41 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: If you were Der Trumpfuhrers advisor..... Reply with quote

If you were Trumps advisor what would you have advised he say in response to the leaked ambassadors reports?

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:48 - 10 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The truth hurts doesn't it, you fuckin' retard!"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:37 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it. They are just a poxy little island that think people actually take notice of them whereas they are in reality, the migrant doss house of the western world run by a bunch of politicians that couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:18 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see if any of the support for BoJo will switch to Hunt because of his lacklustre response.
If it doesn't we can no doubt refer back to the previous post by PB.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:28 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
It will be interesting to see if any of the support for BoJo will switch to Hunt because of his lacklustre response.
If it doesn't we can no doubt refer back to the previous post by PB.

The problem is Hunt is a closet remainer, always has been and people know it despite all his 'I'm prepared to leave with no deal' rhetoric.

If you want out of the EU, Boris is the only choice so he's not liable to lose any leave voters.

I think Hunt would make a better PM but he'll also come up with a tweaked May deal and probably get it through as most politicians would sell their mothers to stop a 'no deal'.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:29 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im thinking it would have been more sensible for him to condemn the act of leaking then make a rather neutral statement on the contents of the leaks aling the lines of "we, in the administration are dussapointed that the ambassador felt this way" then just add a small kicker of "we would have expected such a senior diplomat to have spoken to us about any cincerns..blahh blah.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:55 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main problem I have with Trump is consistency: this week he's well bent out of shape, toys launched from pram. If it'd happened the previous week maybe he'd have just laughed it off.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:22 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would advise him to say...

"This leak illustrates how disconnected the British Civil Service is from the ordinary British people they claim to serve. We will not allow them to harm the friendship between our two peoples, and we strongly support their decision of the British people to leave the EU".
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the British ambassador it was his job to send his personal opinions to Westminster. We decide our ambassador to the US, not trump.

The key point here was how it got leaked. They need to find out the leaker and get medieval on their @ss.

I suspect Bercow Evil or Very Mad . That little hobbit could get his ears in anywhere.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:50 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Bercow is a triksy one.

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 11 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
As the British ambassador it was his job to send his personal opinions to Westminster. We decide our ambassador to the US, not trump.

The key point here was how it got leaked. They need to find out the leaker and get medieval on their @ss.

I suspect Bercow Evil or Very Mad . That little hobbit could get his ears in anywhere.

You're absolutely right and, no doubt, the US ambassador is sending all the same stuff (probably worse) back home, it's what they do.

I think where Darroch went wrong was to not resign immediately these documents went public - he already knew he wasn't the US administration's favourite person and his position was completely untenable, the moment the word hit the street.

But whatever you think about Trump, he's no mug, he's a typical bull businessman, sees a weakness and sticks the horns straight in and, in so doing, gets rid of somebody who I'm sure he sees as an obstacle.

You might also be right about Bercow, that megalomaniacal weasel is the biggest spoke in the wheel of the whole exit process, he needs to be the first person out of the door.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:11 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaft wrote:

You might also be right about Bercow, that megalomaniacal weasel is the biggest spoke in the wheel of the whole exit process, he needs to be the first person out of the door.

Problem is, once the speaker is installed it seems nigh on bloody impossible to get them out unless they resign.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:26 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring back Betty (unless she's dead). I liked her.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:06 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Problem is, once the speaker is installed it seems nigh on bloody impossible to get them out unless they resign.

Or until death do us part.

Just remember, it needs to look like an accident.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:24 - 12 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its worth mentioning that the US ambassador to the UK is a purely political appointment. The current US ambassador is just some rich guy who helped finance Trumpenfarters campaign. Just shows how little respect the US actually has fot the UK tbat they view the ambassador position as just a big fat holiday position for a president s chum.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 282 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1