Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Gimp suit man terrifies woman (includes photos!)

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:13 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Gimp suit man terrifies woman (includes photos!) Reply with quote

A woman says she is scared to go out after enduring a "terrifying" encounter with a man wearing a gimp suit in a dark village lane.

She was walking in Claverham, Somerset, when she saw "someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit".

The man advanced towards her, "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.

Describing the events that happened on her evening walk, she said: "I was walking along with my torch and looked up to see someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit and managed to take a picture.

"He kept coming towards me and was touching his groin, grunting and breathing heavy.

"As I tried to take a step back he was right in front of my face and he put his leg forward. I was just trying to assess the situation in my head quickly."

Sauce with photos: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140

Whistle

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 14 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see a problem.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:43 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Maureen! MAUREEN!!!"

"Yes dear?"

"You've left the cellar door unlocked..."

<CLONK, clonk, clonk, clonk, clonk>

"oh ffs"

<clonk, clonk, clonk, clonk, CLONK>

"Gerald's escaped again"

"Sorry dear!"

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:40 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder what she thought he might do other than breathe heavily.
It's a bizarre story for the main BBC site to cover I think they are taking tips from Daily Mail to get views.

Makes a change from the daily vegan and climate change propaganda stories they now seem obliged to put out.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:47 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yessss, sorry about that, I was very very drunk at the time Wink

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:55 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has no penis. What danger is a gimp with no penis?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:40 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
He has no penis. What danger is a gimp with no penis?

He might go on to invent an imaginary visor wiper.

Last edited by recman on 16:25 - 15 Jul 2019; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:38 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

He must have been walking very slowly if she had a chance to get her phone out, activate the camera and take a photo.

ANd why didn't she take pictures of his bum when he was running away. Women always take pictures of men's bums (so I've been told).

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:01 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So which one of the BCFers lives down that way?

andys675
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:03 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

its Adam Aarons

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:26 - 15 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
So which one of the BCFers lives down that way?

Not necessarily BCF.

I lived in Somerset for a good while and the population in the sticks are not particularly normal. Laughing

You only have to listen to (original) Adge Cutler songs to understand that.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:58 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

A man has been arrested after someone dressed in a gimp suit jumped out on a woman in a Somerset village.

Someone was "charging at me in a full black rubbery suit", the woman who had been walking in Claverham said.

Police said a man in his 20s had been arrested on suspicion of indecency offences in Claverham and Yatton.

"It follows 14 reports of a man approaching people while wearing disguises, one of which was a black body suit," the force added.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48988222

Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:09 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should all be concerned about this. After all how many times do we terrify the public with our motorcycles? I've literally had women scoop up their offspring and scurry away in fear as I've been parking my bike up at Sainsburys. Arresting men in rubber gimp suits is just a slippery slope, next it will be leather then waxed cotton. Shocked

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:11 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I've literally had women scoop up their offspring and scurry away in fear as I've been parking my bike

Your reputation precedes you. Razz
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:55 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a lack of hygiene.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:06 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

andys675 wrote:
its Adam Aarons

Here come the lawyers Evil or Very Mad

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:21 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

In gimp suits. Thumbs Up

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:19 - 16 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gimp suits all round! We could crash the Distinguished gentlemans ride! Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 05:55 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update with more information about gimp man.

"My terror at coming face to face with the gimp prowler: As police arrest second suspect, victim reveals how she took this picture during late-night encounter before grunting man ran away "

A woman told yesterday of her terrifying late-night encounter with a prowler in a gimp suit.

Abi Conroy, 23, said the stranger charged at her in a 'full black rubbery' outfit, 'grunting and breathing heavily', while she was taking a late-night walk in a quiet village.

Helped by passers-by she chased him off and was able to take a picture before he vanished through a hedge.

Police yesterday arrested a second suspect over the incident.

Abi, who is a barber, said she was struggling to come to terms with last Thursday's confrontation because she already suffered from anxiety.

'It was a massive shock, I didn't know if I was dreaming,' she said. 'I've already suffered from severe anxiety that's why I go for my little walks – to try to clear my head. But it's made everything seem a bit different. I'm just struggling at the moment.

'If I could speak to him now I'd want to know why he does what he does. Everything is running through my head, I'd want him to know just how scary it was.

'I'd want him to know how it's affected me and that just because I'm female doesn't mean I shouldn't be going for a walk on my own at night which is what some have been saying. It's terrifying.'

Abi and her wife, Pip, 22, moved from Birmingham to Somerset earlier this year looking for a quiet life.

Abi said: 'In Birmingham you see that sort of stuff for a joke. But with this, I looked and when I saw the stitching around the mouth and the red eyes I was just like 'oh my God'.

Pip, a carer, added: 'This has just made us feel a little paranoid. We've moved to Somerset, it's so, so, quiet it's full of families and elderly people, it's been lovely compared to Birmingham.

'We fell in love with the area and then it's just really scared us a bit. We've had a security light fitted because we're feeling a bit uneasy at night now.'

The prowler has been sighted a number of times in the Somerset village of Claverham as well as in nearby Yatton.

Sleeping That's the standard boring stuff out the way, now it starts to get interesting!!!

Locals have reported seeing him engaging in inappropriate behaviour with animals and acting suggestively.

He has jumped out on some victims and appeared at windows in the middle of the night.

Pip reported the incident to police and had a quick response from an officer who said: 'Oh, I think we're going to get Gimp Man tonight.'

She added: 'He said it's been an ongoing issue for the past four years and that it's normally animals involved or he'd let himself into people's gardens and has been seen humping their grass or breathing on their window sills, strange things like that.

'He said this was the first time he's actually made contact properly, other than jumping out and scaring people.

Laughing Shocked Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:26 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a full house we need it to be the local vicar.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:40 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Abi and her wife, Pip, 22",

Polarbear and MPD72 with a whinge that the story is a conspiracy to force us all to turn gay incoming in...... 5..... 4...... 3...........

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:00 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Gimp suits all round! We could crash the Distinguished gentlemans ride! Laughing

I'm in.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:24 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

I'm in.

Plus fours and a gimp suit? That would be a look.....

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:11 - 17 Jul 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
I'm in your garden humping your grass and breathing on your window sills.

Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 274 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4