 stryker Brolly Dolly

Joined: 30 Aug 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:17 - 19 Sep 2004 Post subject: Good Lord he is selling his trike! [FOR SALE] |
 |
|
I've voiced the advantages of trikes, I've loved riding mine! but my trike's time has come. This is a reluctant sale owing to the fact my wife is happy for me to pursue my vehicular hobbies so long as she keeps a car dedicated for her. We have two cars but there is no way I'll be able to afford to run two cars, a trike and a bike (when I get a bike).
Right then, this is a lovely reliant based hard tail trike, completed in 2003. It has a reliant engine, shortened drive shaft and regular reliant axle. The engine is from a Rialto, one of only around 100 or so "yellow top" reliant engines produced that had a higher compression rating and a little more umph. It is a 850cc unleaded engine. The fuel tank is a "firkin", thats a 40 litre steel beer barrel.
It has many spare parts, including a regular reliant robbin engine and gasket set etc.
There are five small differences on the trike since the pics below.
1) A neat tow bar has been added.
2) The stickers have been taken off the barrel.
3) The gear stick has been shortened by a few inches.
4) A temperature gauge has been added.
5) Replaced the copper pipe on the engine with black hose.
https://www.trikez.co.uk/images/rrt1.jpg
https://www.trikez.co.uk/images/rrt2.jpg
https://www.trikez.co.uk/images/rrt3.jpg
https://www.trikez.co.uk/images/rrt4.jpg
I'm in half ownership of this trike with my dad. So, as he has the V5, he has set the asking price of £2000ono and he will handle the sale. |
|