Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Joining the two wheel fraternity

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures
View previous topic : View next topic  

jdwhittaker
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 19:42 - 04 Aug 2019    Post subject: Joining the two wheel fraternity Reply with quote

I've fancied a bike since i was 17 and at the grand age of 30 i decided to learn and passed my test last week.

So here are my new wheels...a Z650

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/8/4/4eeebd330631d73701d1d62e93292be1-full.jpg

Ive only had it a day and had a 50 mile blast. Really nice and fun to ride, handles much nicer than the ER-6n i learned on. Its physically smaller but not overly so, im 5'10 and i dont feel cramped but i wouldn't want to be much bigger.

I don't know if ill bother with any aesthetic mods because I reckon its likely i might want to get something bigger in a year or so. I toyed with a Z900 but kept with a bit of caution and went for the 650 until i get more mileage under my belt.

Now if this rain would just sod off i can go enjoy it even more!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

RAYK47
Nitrous Nuisance

PostPosted: 14:47 - 05 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike, and welcome.

One Ball 1971
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 19:47 - 07 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, enjoy matey. I have the z800 and I love it.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:32 - 07 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a z200 once Laughing

Nice bike Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Evotion This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:58 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool machine and welcome to the BCF. Also, it's never too late to start riding motorcycles. My neighbor started when he was 67, and several years later he put a turbo on his 250 Ninja, now making 60Hp and riding it like a teenager, dragging his knees in every corner, blipping the throttle and all that.

jdwhittaker wrote:
Now if this rain would just sod off i can go enjoy it even more!

In my first year of riding, I would go out in any weather. I rode that GPz 550 even in winter, before the snow came that year. Freezing my arse off, yet giggling like a lunatic with every twist of the throttle. Razz
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 223 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Pictures All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1