Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Introducing Baptist Joshua On YouTube

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 14:54 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Hans wrote:
Anybody else feel the need to deny they are a CIA agent? No?

https://youtu.be/lo5LZmx9Vrg?t=48
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:54 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Apparently evolution doesn't exist and 2 penguins managed to walk from the South Pole to Palestine to get on a boat with 30 days notice.

I hate to piss on your parade (not!) but you've clearly never heard of African penguins. Adsmittedly it's still a good distance to walk on stubby legs. Maybe back then they could still fly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_penguin

In any case, why would an aquatic bird need to be on the ark to survive?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:33 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil Hans wrote:

I'm not an Avon Agent nor do I do Anne Summers parties. I was a Staff Sargent in the Boys Brigade though so do have some military experience.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Baptist Joshua on YouTube
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:11 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: Introducing Baptist Joshua On YouTube Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

I'm interested to find some proof that God existed.

Is there any fossil evidence? I think that would be great.

Well, a good place to start would be Dr. Kent Hovind's Creation Seminars. He is very commonly lied about, and his videos altered, so you have to find a trustworthy source. I use https://arrivalofthefittest.com/multimedia/creation-science-evangelism Here you may watch and download videos, etc.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:15 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
Why did no one write about the dinosaurs in the Bible, it's all about some water walking sky wizards son who is a man but not a man but a belief, a wrong one. But no t-rex or velociraptors?!

Also, doesn't Satan punish bad people, doesn't that make him good?

Do you like balloons.

I believe you will find that one of the brontasaurus branch dinos is mentioned in the last section of the book of Job. A sea based serpent(plesiasaur?) is mentioned in the same area, and throught scripture.

No, Satan does not punish wicked people. You ought to study the Bible before you attack it.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:24 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: Introducing Baptist Joshua On YouTube Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:

Kudos for the Condorman reference, (Obsure much?) but... we're mostly British, and mostly British people don't go in for religion by and large. If we do we tend to keep quiet about it and drink tea with our local vicar and don't particularly want it shoved down our throats.

Stick with bikes, leave religion at the door and you can probably remain on the forum.

Describing Illinois as communist does ring a lot of alarm bells though, especially as pretty much everywhere in the US is further right than the UK and we currently have Screaming Toff BoJo as our Prime Minister...

But, you know... Being a Christian and all Cognitive Bias is your day to day thing, so I don't expect you to really understand where the centre is in politics *shrug*.

*Ticks internal checklist*

Arrow Politics
Arrow Religion
Arrow First post
Arrow Uses the word 'Gas' for petrol

I think the clock is running...

Great! Someone who actually understands the quote! Most probably haughtily write it off as a mental problem, instead of attempting to figure it.

You don't have the freedom of speech in England? Why should religion be any different than any other topic? This site specifically allows off-bike topics in certain sections, so...

If you think describing myself is "shoving it down your throat" you clearly feel persecuted and intimidated and fearful of the topic. You might ask yourself why.

Communist in comparison to both communism and the other States. Illinois and much of America is becoming vile. Many of the freedoms we once cherished are quickly being removed, turning us into the dumps people fled to be free.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 17:30 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:
Welcome Joshua !!
It's good to see another brother in Christ on this forum.
Do not be dismayed at some of the replies, sadly we have our share of cynical atheists
here in England too so do not be put off.
These things are sent to try us as they say

Your motorcycle, perhaps a picture of the offending part would help us
make guesses as to the cause?

Thank you, WD Forte. I'm sure you also realize the atheists are internet trolls because they aren't able to develop a real social life. People with normal social lives don't have all time all day to be on the internet screaming at others and insulting them and then accusing those people of hate. Emotionally unstable, they are triggered by the slightest mention of Christ.

I plan to take a picture of the seeming source of the leak, and post it for you. Thank you for the encouragment!

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:12 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: Introducing Baptist Joshua On YouTube Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Baptist Joshua on YouTube wrote:
I am a born again Christian(Baptist).

I am the angel of death, the time of purification is at hand.

Is that what you call wanking? Shocked

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 18:38 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

God doesn't exist. You don't need to try to bend over backward to cover the fossil record to try to prove something when the logical solution is that something does not exist.

We do nominally have freedom of speech, but seeing as your own freedom of speech law only covers government censorship, censorship by a group, organisation, business or platform is perfectly acceptable. However, saying that we don't care to be preached at is not censorship, it's a preference and therefore it couldn't be further from freedom of speech. Some would argue that we do not have freedom of speech, as hate speech is banned in the UK, but I don't really see that as much of an issue. In the same way that freedom of speech does not allow you to walk into a crowded theatre and shout 'fire'.

Christians in the US shout 'freedom of speech' at the lowest of definitions of the word. Invariably it applies to them and not to others, and they cry 'Christian persecution' when they are not allowed to discriminate against others for differing beliefs, or lack thereof.

I do find it rather strange that literally your 10th word is 'Christian' like you have some kind of bee in your bonnet about it.

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:41 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: Introducing Baptist Joshua On YouTube Reply with quote

Hello. I am new here. I am a born again Christian(Baptist). I own a 1980 Honda CM400 E. My current issue is a gas leak. I did see it dripping off of a bolt, at the bottom of the motorcycle, so I plan to do some research. I am not mechanically inclined. I live in the Communist State of Illinois, in america. I am interested in homesteading and survival skills and tactics. I am an author. I am not an agent of the C.I.A. I am a writer of comic books. I have a YouTube. Rolling Eyes I am pretty knowledgeable about Biblical archaeology and also answer peoples' questions about scripture via my channel or in person/interwebs.

What the actual??
Communist state of Illinois?
Not at agent of the CIA?

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:42 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Please keep him. Nurture him and allow him to grow.

We need new blood with fresh ideas.

I’m going to + karma I think for this reason!!

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:59 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe you will find that one of the brontasaurus branch dinos is mentioned in the last section of the book of Job. A sea based serpent(plesiasaur?) is mentioned in the same area, and throught scripture.

No, Satan does not punish wicked people. You ought to study the Bible before you attack it.

Which version of the book should we study? Eh?

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:02 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

That ^^
Re-written so many times over so many centuries.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:11 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can feel Jesus is reading this thread.

Lord Jesus, post something to enlighten the non-Believers in our flock.

Hallelujah.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:40 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordinary I would say "do not feed the trolls!" but you guys make a sport of this Very Happy

The universe is far too wonderful to be constrained by quaint concepts like gods.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:08 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joshua, how long does it take you to drive all the way from Illinois to the Westboro Baptist Church?

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:21 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/1USz8de.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:26 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Uncle Sam sent him to spy on us and to mock our lack of weapons so we shouldn't trust him.

Do you think Merica is going to bring democracy to the UK? Shocked

America is not supposed to be a democracy, but a Constitutional Republic. Sadly, it is more of an Oligarchy. Crying or Very sad

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
Paddy. wrote:
Why did no one write about the dinosaurs in the Bible, it's all about some water walking sky wizards son who is a man but not a man but a belief, a wrong one. But no t-rex or velociraptors?!

That's an easy one. Dinosaurs were created by God a long time (on the 5th day) before He created Man, and it is only very recently that we have discovered evidence of those earlier times. Time has changed a great deal, you see. It used to run much, much slower than it runs now.

There is no "sky (?) wizard", by the way.

See my previous answer to this person's question. Also, some dinosaurs still exist today. They are smaller, and don't probably live as long as they once did, but many are alive and seen on camera, in Africa, such as in the Belgian Congo. A small brontosaurus type is often seen, and pterodactyls with bio-luminescence are common there, and dig up graves, unless they are buried about 6' deep and covered in rocks. When the natives come to America, they ask why these are listed as extinct.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Evil Hans wrote:

https://youtu.be/lo5LZmx9Vrg?t=48

Very Happy Thumbs Up Thanks, MarJay.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:33 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Apparently evolution doesn't exist and 2 penguins managed to walk from the South Pole to Palestine to get on a boat with 30 days notice.

...but you've clearly never heard of African penguins. Adsmittedly it's still a good distance to walk on stubby legs. Maybe back then they could still fly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_penguin

In any case, why would an aquatic bird need to be on the ark to survive?

As far as I know, penguins have always used their wings to fly through the water. They flap just like birds. They never flew, I would say.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:44 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

See my previous answer to this person's question. Also, some dinosaurs still exist today. They are smaller, and don't probably live as long as they once did, but many are alive and seen on camera, in Africa, such as in the Belgian Congo. A small brontosaurus type is often seen, and pterodactyls with bio-luminescence are common there, and dig up graves, unless they are buried about 6' deep and covered in rocks. When the natives come to America, they ask why these are listed as extinct.

You'll have to do nbetter than that, Bobby (or shall I call you Boston?)!

What are the passages in the Book referring to dinosaurs? What are the dinosaurs you refer to today documented (reputable documentation only, please)?

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
God doesn't exist. You don't need to try to bend over backward to cover the fossil record to try to prove something when the logical solution is that something does not exist.

We do nominally have freedom of speech, but seeing as your own freedom of speech law only covers government censorship, censorship by a group, organisation, business or platform is perfectly acceptable. However, saying that we don't care to be preached at is not censorship, it's a preference and therefore it couldn't be further from freedom of speech. Some would argue that we do not have freedom of speech, as hate speech is banned in the UK, but I don't really see that as much of an issue. In the same way that freedom of speech does not allow you to walk into a crowded theatre and shout 'fire'.

Christians in the US shout 'freedom of speech' at the lowest of definitions of the word. Invariably it applies to them and not to others, and they cry 'Christian persecution' when they are not allowed to discriminate against others for differing beliefs, or lack thereof.

I do find it rather strange that literally your 10th word is 'Christian' like you have some kind of bee in your bonnet about it.

I stated I am a Christian. Simple. I was responded to with childish, angry ranting of those who wished to announce that they were atheists. So why is my simple statement about myself being a Christian gets rated as low, and deserving of attack, but I have not once attacked responders for their immature replies and proclaiming of atheism. Oh, and I was also told I was shoving it down their throats. This is an unnatural fear of Christ. Christophobic, I guess you would say. Example: If I was here and someone said, "Hi. My names is Reginald, I am 38 3/4, married, father of 2.8 children, and a toothpick repair man, oh, and I am an atheist." And then if I were to respond with, "DIE REGINALD, DIE!!! Burn in the firepits of hell forever and ever!!!" you would complain about my treatment of him, right? But that is exactly the sort of attack I received. I simply stated some introductory things about me, and have been reported to the site for my first post, and attacked and mocked. Not that it does anything to harm me. Mostly written by those with no firm command of the English language.

Actually, by practice, the 1st Amendment does often apply to the private sector as well. The one glaring exception is Christianity. I mean, you are legally protected on the job or in the private sector, by the 1st Amendment, unless it is an issue of Christianity. As far as I know, you can wear a niqab to school, but often not a cross necklace. You can have a muslim high school group, but not a Christian one. Prayer is not legally banned in school, but if you do it, often they will abolish you from school and if you try to stay, it goes to court and the A.C.L.U. or others attack and keep you in court to reduce you to poverty. This is very common. Trust me, America is not the land of the free, nor the home of the brave. Americans are stupid, dull minded, morbidly obese, unhealthy people. They are aghast when they learn I bicycle across town, or do anything of a number of things Americans once did.

I kind of go back and forth on hate speech. I mean, on one hand, I think if someone owns a business, they ought to have the right to deny service to anyone they wish, yet I don't want to see black restaurants and white restaurants, either. But some "hate" is actually appropriate. Some people ought not be allowed in regular society. Example: In America, libraries have lately been allowing convicted child molesters to run the reading time to little kids and even bounce them on their lap.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:50 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:

Which version of the book should we study? Eh?

The best one ever made in the English language! The King James Version. Thumbs Up

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 21:53 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Joshua, how long does it take you to drive all the way from Illinois to the Westboro Baptist Church?

I would love to see God toss a meteorite on that dump that is in no way Baptist. Or a nice earthquake. Swallow them up. They are evil hated people. God does not know that group.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 257 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7