Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Introducing Baptist Joshua On YouTube

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:03 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your 'Next Life' will be everything you are now after it has become manure and then basic elements.

Dust to Dust. (Dust was an archaic Hebronic term for dung.)

Future generations of living organisms will absorb your 'remains' as nutrient (or toxin) and so on. This is life after death.

Or a simpler method is to shag or be shagged (opposite sex sex) make babies. Then at least your DNA info will go on into the future. Or more precisely, bits/bytes of it will.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may be that your basic particles are entangled* and, becoming dispersed, retain some kind of non-local consciousness, part of a greater whole, but with some kind of 'memory' of who you were...

Nah, I just like to play with far-out ideas sometimes. Man.

Isn't it enough to know you were a conscious being in this magnificent universe at a time when we have made some fantastic discoveries about it all, increasing its awesomeness several fold in our knowledge and understanding? Enough reason for life to be worth living imho. Go find out about as much of it as you can! We never had a greater opportunity to do so as we have now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/8tfo8i/the_amazing_scale_of_the_pillars_of_creation/

*No, sorry, it's just the way I was sitting Mr. Green
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Last edited by chickenstrip on 23:43 - 19 Aug 2019; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:36 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is reincarnation can I come back as a girly next time.

They look to be in the driving seat for the next few generations.

Oh yes God, and I don't want to be British, I want to be a very rich yank so I can shoot people and have lots of nice things, something like this..

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_38RhQYGW1h_8hA4ZWYytmt2gDTaVEvLesPOHLHTo5nVOgUGr

I've been very good so please grant me this little wish XXX

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:29 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

They look to be in the driving seat for the next few generations.

Oh yes God, and I don't want to be British, I want to be a very rich yank so I can shoot people and have lots of nice things, something like this..

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_38RhQYGW1h_8hA4ZWYytmt2gDTaVEvLesPOHLHTo5nVOgUGr

I've been very good so please grant me this little wish XXX

Do you seriously expect us to fap to that when there is the chance that there's a grizzled old diesel mechanic lurking somewhere in there? Puke

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:28 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

Do you seriously expect us to fap to that

'No Mr mentalboy, I expect you to die'

in my best taking over the world maniacal voice.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 06:30 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

If reincarnation is a thing then people who've lived badly risk coming back as an anal bead.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:34 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

If reincarnation is a thing then people who've lived badly risk coming back as an anal bead.

Or a taxi-driver's seat cover perhaps?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:35 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Ste wrote:

Or a taxi-driver's seat cover perhaps?

A Russian weight lifters jockstrap?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:08 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll see that and raise you with a night-club toilet seat...

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:11 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe a fat lady’s bicycle saddle Shocked

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:11 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick

I've gone off this reincarnation lark.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:17 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know....

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:49 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

Sir you disappoint the BCF Massive. Sad

No clip of anal bead/s
(Purely for the sake of illustration, art and education of course).

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 12:51 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You have to come back as something organic!"

- Rik Mayall

"Claudia Shiffer! She's seriously organic!"

-Ade Edmonson.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:39 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
No clip of anal bead/s
(Purely for the sake of illustration, art and education of course).

Ah but BCF expects something that's seriously disgustingly perverted rather than just any clip.

We Found 2,758 Clips With "Anal Beads"

Shocked

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:44 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tasbih Anal Beads

we prepare for Tasbih with the destruction of the Quran. We show our appreciation by impaling the Quran and it's lies with sparkly Goddess shoes. Now that you have learned to properly pray Tasbih we then join together to pray with holy beads in my holy ass.

Again, your new Tasbih to Shaytana, Vivian Leigh:

one has to make sincere Niyah in front of my almighty asshole for carrying out of 4 Rakaats Nafl for Salaatul Tasbeeh, renounce Islam, and then start Salah in normal manner
After reading the Thanaa or Sanaa (praising of the Creator of my asshole), one needs to recite the above mentioned Tasbeeh 15 times before continuing Namaz, then punch your disgusting balls.
Then comes the task of Ta`wwudh (A`udu billah) and Tasmiah (Bismillah). After that, Surah Fatiha followed by any Surah should be recited. You should also apologize to Shaytana for being the son of a faggot. Now, one has to read Tasbeeh again, but 10 times before going in to Ruku and drinking your own piss from the toilet.
Reciting of Tasbeeh 10 times again after having said “Subhanna Rabbiyal 'Adheem, I am a cock sucking fuck queenhould be done while being in the posture of eating your own cum (Leaning downwards trying to suck your cock and making sure not to waste one drop)
During Qayaam (disgusting brown smelly penis erect) posture, after reading normal mi'Allahu li man hamdidah Rabbana walakal-hamdrecital of aforementioned Tasbeeh needs to be done 10 times, then you will wipe your ass with your quran.
While being in the state of Sajdah (self-sucking), after reading regular “Subhaana Rabiyyal-'Alaone should recite the aforesaid Tasbeeh 10 times, then say 'I am a goat fucking faggot and am not worthy of Shaytana's almighty asshole.
Repeating Tasbeeh 10 times again after having risen from Sajdah (trying to suck your own vile penis) while sitting in the position of Iftirash while thinking of a huge black cock in your hairy ass. Stick 2 fingers down your throat and suck them like a basic white dick.
Now, after having gone to execution of second Sajdah, one should read Tasbeeh 10 times again after reciting “Subhaana Rabiyyal-'Alahen repeat 5 times- "My mother is a syphilis infested camel riding whore"
Rest of three Rakaats will also follow the same pattern of recital of Tasbeeh with the exclusion of Sanaa and T`awwudh parts. Hail Shaytana, and all glory to Satan.

And this we shall pray every day.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:49 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm catholic (and therefore slagged off by OP), but in reality agnostic, because I can't say 100% there is a god, and I can't say 100% that there isn't.
Anyone who says the latter must know everything, so hats off to them.

But in reality, there is no such thing as a 100% probability, or a 0% probability.
For example, I cannot say with 100% certainty that this time next year there will NOT be a fully functioning Rainpal.

PS OP flounced?

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 15:05 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I'm catholic (and therefore slagged off by OP), but in reality agnostic, because I can't say 100% there is a god, and I can't say 100% that there isn't.
Anyone who says the latter must know everything, so hats off to them.

But in reality, there is no such thing as a 100% probability, or a 0% probability.
For example, I cannot say with 100% certainty that this time next year there will NOT be a fully functioning Rainpal.

PS OP flounced?

I kind of agree, but I think you're using a flawed argument against atheists. I reckon I'm 99.9% sure there is no God. I'd never say 100% because evidence would sway me. The evidence thus far though, tells me that it's made up to keep the populace under control and to provide comfort for the awful idea that after death there is nothing.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:51 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

But is the definition of atheist not 'someone who believes there is no God'. i.e. 100% certainty ?
Anything less than 100% would make you agnostic surely?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:05 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
provide comfort for the awful idea that after death there is nothing.

I'm not sure why that's such an awful idea?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:07 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
But is the definition of atheist not 'someone who believes there is no God'. i.e. 100% certainty ?

Again, comes down to one's definition of "God". A supreme being up in some place called heaven, or some other promised paradise for those who believe? Nope, I'm 100% certain that's not the case, not the slightest doubt in my mind.

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:12 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here'smy two pennyworth.

As a kid I was brought up in a religious household. I have a good grasp of biblical theology and was a believer by upbringing until my late teens. Then I got into cosmology and began to realise the scale of the universe; the vast distance between stars and the countless numbers of them that there are. Just to make an analogy. The sun our local star is about 800,000 miles across its face, as it were. It is almost a hundred million miles from us. If we want to understand how far it is to the next star, let's shrink it to the size of a grain of salt and put it on a big six foot table, right in the middle. The Earth in this model is microscopic and if we go to the edge of the table, that is how far it is to where the 1979 Voyager space ship has gone since 1979. It has been going at ten miles a second which is so fast we would never even see it as it passed. So it's taken forty years to get to the edge of the table at at ten miles a second. Where is the next star in our model....? Seven miles away. Now that's the nearest star and the rest are unbelievable distances away.

Our galaxy has two hundred thousand million stars. The next nearest galaxy to ours is two point five million light years away. To get a grasp of that, we see it as it was two and a half million years ago - and that is the nearest galaxy. The sky is full of galaxies and many of them are billions of light years away. If you look through a straw at any part of the sky, that field of view will contain millions of galaxies and all of them have hundreds of billions of stars - all vast distances apart and all these galaxies, hundreds of millions of light years away and some of them are billions of light years away.

So - this is why I can't believe in a God creator. The scale of even our own galaxy with its 200,000,000,000 stars is so immense, I can not conceive of a creator god - and that is only our own galaxy. When we look at the numbers of other galaxies there are, and the vast vast distances they are apart - a Bible of Bronze Age / Iron Age stories describing a God that makes the universe and creates creatures on the Earth just doesn't work for me. Sad in a way, but there it is.

BusterGonads
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:36 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MarJay wrote:
provide comfort for the awful idea that after death there is nothing.

I'm not sure why that's such an awful idea?

I agree with you. Everything that I am as a person, is a function of the strange grey, wobbly thing in my head. My consciousness - everything I am as a person, and what I know, and think, is in there. When I die, all that consciousness thing, stops. There is no way that stuff going on in my head; memory, emotion, perception, problem solving, continues anywhere else because it is all in that weird thing my brain, and when I am dead, it turns into smelly gloop.

MCN said something interesting earlier about the stuff that makes each one of us - the atoms in our bodies. These will exist for ever, but not as me, or you, or MCN - just s atoms.

Funnily enough, most of our atoms as heavy elements, like carbon, calcium, oxygen and trace metals existed before the Sun and Earth got started. Our bodies are largely (apart from the hydrogen in the water which makes up most of our body mass) were created in a generation of stars which existed before our Solar system existed. Elements that are not hydrogen were all formed in gigantic star explosions as massive ancient stars exploded before the cloud of hydrogen gas and dust that became the Sun and our solar system even began to collect together. These stars formed around sixteen billion years ago and probably exploded in super nova blasts not long after that. Your atoms and mine, mostly have been floating about in the great void of space for aeons of time.

We are all, just like the song said, made of star dust and long long after our puny lives are over, our bodies will revert back to that star dust and blow about in the wind after we are cremated, and be taken up by other animals and plants in an almost endless cycle here on the Earth until the Earth itself ends, as the sun swells up at the end of its lifetime in about three billion years time, and swallows up the earth in it's great big red hot massiveness. At that time, the Sun will be a huge hot diffuse star that will extend from where it is now, almost a hundred million miles away, to the extent of the orbit of Mars. Then, billions of years later, it will burn out all of its remaining fuel of hydrogen and helium, and it will shrink down to become a dead, comparatively cool mass, of high density, and ultimately, it will go dark, and stay, circling about in the Milky Way Galaxy for ever more. You and I will still be there, but only as the dust and atoms that we are currently made of.

Are we made of dust? Yes - fraid so. We grow our food from the dust of the earth. The lamb whose lamb shank I have cooking right now ate grass that came from dust. As I digest it, some of it will pass through my gut wall and will become part of me. Everything we eat is made of dust and that is what our bodies and our brains are, but just collected together into a peculiar form.

When I was born, I weighed about seven pounds. Now, I am 25 times as heavy, and all of that is atoms - food made out of dust and water that I have taken in through my cake hole. It will all go back to dust and water when I croak.

Here endeth the sermon.....

Last edited by BusterGonads on 17:53 - 21 Aug 2019; edited 1 time in total

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:49 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion is nothing to do with God(s) and everything to do with control.

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 08:26 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Not according to Hitchens or Dawkins.

An agnostic is more someone who is on the 50-80% sure there isn't a God scale. Atheists are at the top end of the scale.

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/51419437_10161615030215604_7309993492653015040_n.png?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQkhATG_SGtnJGB3AIBoXwWPMPddKenPkjxbt3njsUL02YuJB_weNENWUTmzRNaIOyc&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=12e49b8818aeae1b4415afb76d6cd226&oe=5E13054E

Any Atheist who uses evidence for God as an argument cannot be a 7 on the scale, and I'm sure there are not many who are genuinely a 7. Certainly not a similar proportion to theists who are big old 1s (or at least claim to be).
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 249 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7