Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The English cannot defend themselves against invasion.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

What do you think about firearms?
I like them and believe in personal defense.
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
Guns are bad. People are innocent. It is those evil guns that do the killing. I don't believe in personal defense, so I call another man/woman to bring guns to defend me, in an emergency.
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Baptist Joshua on YouTube This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:21 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: The English cannot defend themselves against invasion. Reply with quote

Quote:
The English cannot defend themselves against invasion.

England, now the United Kingdom, a nation self-governed, self-defended and never successfully invaded for what is fast approaching exactly one thousand years. Fuck off Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:47 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: The English cannot defend themselves against invasion. Reply with quote

Baptist Joshua on YouTube wrote:
Why do the British allow their goverment to outlaw their firearms? With the rise of Naziism in Europe, and the muslims taking over certain cities in England and France, you ought to be stockpiling, not emasculating your personal defences. I live in the Communist State of Illinois. They are very anti-gun. I would love to move to another state or country with more freedom.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Minty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:59 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any invading force would find themselves on the end of a very stabby/slashy force of youth and exuberance.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:19 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so bad it's entertaining - please don't ban them yet.

Look. I can see what you're thinking and are heading along the lines of the silent invasion thing. A gradual influx of peoples from war torn countries who will slowly grow in numbers and overrun the dominant religion etc.
I dunno but I doubt it.

As for an outright invasion? Hell no. It won't happen. Aside from the obvious visible war, any invasion would be met with a hidden resistance with multiple levels of disruption. Here's just one example from WW2 - makes for interesting reading:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auxiliary_Units

You can be rest assured that similar plans exist now. Add to that actual residents who would cause untold bother to an invading force too.

Guns and weaponise ourselves? Have you even seen what can be done with basic tools? Think Vietnam and you get the idea.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:02 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I want guns, the bigger the better.

Think Kenny Everett size hands and guns to fit. Thumbs Up

I wanted a Johnny 7 when I was a kid and mummy wouldn't let me have one so now I'm traumatised and quite fancy a shooting spree down Asda.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TxiwW5QBQNc/maxresdefault.jpg

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:05 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curious - who do you think will invade us? I can't see our old enemies wanting to, i.e. the French and the Germans. The Russians and the Chinese won't because they are too far away.

If we legalise general gun ownership I'd imagine we would end up like the USA where shootings are more common than sneezing. We are British, and we simply don't want that sort of thing - its not cricket, you know...

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:16 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

On his profile, i think he got his occupation wrong ..

I'm pretty sure it should say reader of comic books Laughing Laughing

And some people wonder why the americans are ridiculed all around the globe, or, who knows in this case, all around the disc !!

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:14 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do the British allow their goverment to outlaw their firearms? With the rise of Naziism in Europe, and the muslims taking over certain cities in England and France, you ought to be stockpiling, not emasculating your personal defences. I live in the Communist State of Illinois. They are very anti-gun. I would love to move to another state or country with more freedom.

Firstly, I'm all in favour of the right to bear arms, and actually it's still in our constitution (the bill of rights 1689) which the US copied Smile

However most American libertarians fundamentally misunderstand the right. Let's be clear, 9mm pistols and 5.56mm AR15s are virtually useless for fighting wars. Back in the American revolution the army and the people both used muskets, and so the argument you make was very valid, but now just look how strong your own state and federal forces are! Even the park and wildlife service in the US has a SWAT team. Honestly in a revolution you guys would get crushed. I'm not trying to be rude but the Average gun owner and weekend revolutionary in the US has a sort of fantasy that they are a revolutionary soldier where in practice they are a fairly overweight middle aged man who drives EVERYWHERE and has a bit of a kit fetish for guns. To be clear, I totally respect the right, I think people should be able to own AR15s. BUT, hand on heart, I think you know you'd lose pretty quickly against state law enforcement in your country, what with their bulletproof MRAP and helicopter bourne snipers!

The best way to achieve revolution is democracy, Brexit is a wonderful example of that in action, as is Trump. The UK would have an easier time of forceful revolution because the police are less well armed, and more interested in negotiation as a solution. In the US to even get the ball rolling on a revolution you would need an absolute massacre of police, but at that point the cops would just get out their MRAPs and call in army attack helos. Guns aren't even the critical thing for revolution anymore anyway, what you need are communications and the ability to organise, and mobility/transport. Your government could cut off your internet in IL and brutally crush a revolution in Florida, and you wouldn't know what is happening. How would you organise? You can't. phones down, internet down, HF jammers running in Florida taking out HAMs, the only option would be a sat phone Smile The US is huge so shutting down a few interstates effectively cuts off one part of the country from the rest. The same thing is much harder for the government to do in the UK as the country is small enough to travel by non-interstate.

Finally guns only work if you are willing to use them. Most Americans are not willing to be the first guy to shoot 20 cops with an AR15. Remember, if your side loses, or if the ball doesn't get rolling, you're no longer a revolutionary, you're just a psycho that murdered 20 cops and your life will be ruined.

As for immigration the US is way ahead of us there. The percentage of Hispanic, Black and Asian eclipses that of non-whites in the UK.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Firing_Warrior_IFV%2C_Saber_Junction_2012.jpg

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/57/15730791-ca17-5fe9-9a4f-d3874d916fe2/53725793187a4.image.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:15 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sooner we take back north America the better.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:40 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
The sooner we take back north America the better.

/\ This.

People of the Americas Colony, the trial is complete.
Yous have fucked things up enough under your own governance.
The time is nigh for the Queen's military to restore rule and order for the good of the realm.

Hand in your guns at the town hall and get back to the fields.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

However it's dressed up, his post amounts to saying:

"I love my ancestral roots so much that I've never been to France or England, and, despite this, I know all about those countries. I know from Youtube and the TV that some cities in those countries are being invaded by Muslims. While no Muslims live anywhere near me, I know all about those, too, thanks to Youtube and the TV. My advice is, never mind imposing strict border controls, or enacting policies and laws that encourage or even require integration into the host community. Never mind putting limits on Muslim dress and mosque construction (as some other European countries have done). No, don't waste your time on such things. Stockpile guns so that you can start shooting Muslims or government forces or both. Kill kill kill - it's your sacred right to defend yourself."
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:15 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: The English cannot defend themselves against invasion. Reply with quote

You do know we have a massive army who have billions of pounds worth of equipment up to and including nukes and they are very highly trained?

We also have armed police to deal with the criminal element. Why would civilians need weapons?

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 14:25 - 16 Aug 2019; edited 1 time in total

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:18 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know what the problem is, he's never got it wet.

Interests: Bible, Survival tactics, homesteading, real science, and finding God's will for my life and His choice for a wife.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:04 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Curious - who do you think will invade us?

The Muslims. Of course. It's almost as if you haven't learnt anything from the hate filled ramblings of mpd. Rolling Eyes

Right now Al Qaeda are dissin' ISIS so they must be building up to a come back tour.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/08/16/isis-blooper-reel-leaked-al-qaeda-bizarre-jihadists-spat-10581200/

Pass the popcorn

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:28 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I blame Obomba and Blairet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:16 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon the OP was brought in by the mention of gun laws elsewhere. I forget the thread, but it's where I psoted a pic of the children (and their teacher) who were killed by the appalling Hamilton. Either that or he's (another) sock (unrelated to the personna he's adopted).

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd if they're a sock then the whole profile is a complex one. Go look at their YouTube stuff. I doubt a sock would be so elaborate.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdsPXI8rAacc5gfiq7chHKw/videos

Edit: Just read the above comment.

Baptist Joshua on YouTube
Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:35 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:
Guns and weaponise ourselves? Have you even seen what can be done with basic tools? Think Vietnam and you get the idea.

Right, so a man breaks into your home, ready to murder and rape. All you have to do is wittle a stick into a spike, then find some rope and counterweights, and dig a 6 ft. hole in your living room and find some branches, and...

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:37 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Curious - who do you think will invade us? I can't see our old enemies wanting to, i.e. the French and the Germans. The Russians and the Chinese won't because they are too far away.

If we legalise general gun ownership I'd imagine we would end up like the USA where shootings are more common than sneezing. We are British, and we simply don't want that sort of thing - its not cricket, you know...

If you really look into American mass shootings, you will find one commonality. Pharmaceutical drugs with murderous side effects listed. Europe has a subway bombing like every day, right? So outlaw subways. Rolling Eyes

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:44 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Firstly, I'm all in favour of the right to bear arms, and actually it's still in our constitution (the bill of rights 1689) which the US copied Smile

However most American libertarians fundamentally misunderstand the right. Let's be clear, 9mm pistols and 5.56mm AR15s are virtually useless for fighting wars. Back in the American revolution the army and the people both used muskets, and so the argument you make was very valid, but now just look how strong your own state and federal forces are! Even the park and wildlife service in the US has a SWAT team. Honestly in a revolution you guys would get crushed. I'm not trying to be rude but the Average gun owner and weekend revolutionary in the US has a sort of fantasy that they are a revolutionary soldier where in practice they are a fairly overweight middle aged man who drives EVERYWHERE and has a bit of a kit fetish for guns. To be clear, I totally respect the right, I think people should be able to own AR15s. BUT, hand on heart, I think you know you'd lose pretty quickly against state law enforcement in your country, what with their bulletproof MRAP and helicopter bourne snipers!

The best way to achieve revolution is democracy, Brexit is a wonderful example of that in action, as is Trump. The UK would have an easier time of forceful revolution because the police are less well armed, and more interested in negotiation as a solution. In the US to even get the ball rolling on a revolution you would need an absolute massacre of police, but at that point the cops would just get out their MRAPs and call in army attack helos. Guns aren't even the critical thing for revolution anymore anyway, what you need are communications and the ability to organise, and mobility/transport. Your government could cut off your internet in IL and brutally crush a revolution in Florida, and you wouldn't know what is happening. How would you organise? You can't. phones down, internet down, HF jammers running in Florida taking out HAMs, the only option would be a sat phone Smile The US is huge so shutting down a few interstates effectively cuts off one part of the country from the rest. The same thing is much harder for the government to do in the UK as the country is small enough to travel by non-interstate.

Finally guns only work if you are willing to use them. Most Americans are not willing to be the first guy to shoot 20 cops with an AR15. Remember, if your side loses, or if the ball doesn't get rolling, you're no longer a revolutionary, you're just a psycho that murdered 20 cops and your life will be ruined.

As for immigration the US is way ahead of us there. The percentage of Hispanic, Black and Asian eclipses that of non-whites in the UK.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Firing_Warrior_IFV%2C_Saber_Junction_2012.jpg

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/1/57/15730791-ca17-5fe9-9a4f-d3874d916fe2/53725793187a4.image.jpg

I completely agree with you. I was not referring, so much, to revolution, but personal defense, hunting, defense against invasion, etc. Hitler skipped Switzerland!

The next time a muslim decides to start mass killing in England, if 3 people popped out a Walther PPK and sent him packing, the horror stories would not be seen on the news at night. I watched as the French got overrun by them and they shot that cop point blank.

If a criminal arms with something, the innocent must arm with at least that, if not better.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:49 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
However it's dressed up, his post amounts to saying:

"I love my ancestral roots so much that I've never been to France or England, and, despite this, I know all about those countries. I know from Youtube and the TV that some cities in those countries are being invaded by Muslims. While no Muslims live anywhere near me, I know all about those, too, thanks to Youtube and the TV. My advice is, never mind imposing strict border controls, or enacting policies and laws that encourage or even require integration into the host community. Never mind putting limits on Muslim dress and mosque construction (as some other European countries have done). No, don't waste your time on such things. Stockpile guns so that you can start shooting Muslims or government forces or both. Kill kill kill - it's your sacred right to defend yourself."

Wrong on I believe all counts. I am surrounded by muslims. They cause problems here. They go into businesses and "pray" on their rugs and won't move out of the way of shoppers. They used to go to a local resort and dangle bloody goat carcasses over the balconies. It was shut down. In Dearborne they are instituting Sharia. In Michigan they are purchasing up shopping malls and raising the rent on the Americans, until the Americans leave, and then rent to muslims.

We need a border wall, strict enforcement, etc. I watch the videos of muslims enforcing sharia in your country, and I have yet to see any Londoners fight back. I would be very encouraged to see Londoners beating up these guys who attack women for showing their hair. Be men. Defend your women.

Two Stroke Sniffer

PostPosted: 01:50 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: The English cannot defend themselves against invasion. Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

You do know we have a massive army who have billions of pounds worth of equipment up to and including nukes and they are very highly trained?

We also have armed police to deal with the criminal element. Why would civilians need weapons?

Do your criminals have weapons? Maybe just walk around with tea kettles pleading with you to hand over your wallet, car, etc.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 06:32 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sister Sledge wrote:

Right, so a man breaks into your home, ready to murder and rape. All you have to do is wittle a stick into a spike, then find some rope and counterweights, and dig a 6 ft. hole in your living room and find some branches, and...

WTF?
Sticks and stones definitely broke the USAs bones.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 248 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2