Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The English cannot defend themselves against invasion.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

What do you think about firearms?
I like them and believe in personal defense.
62%
 62%  [ 10 ]
Guns are bad. People are innocent. It is those evil guns that do the killing. I don't believe in personal defense, so I call another man/woman to bring guns to defend me, in an emergency.
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:28 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baptist Joshua on YouTube wrote:
If you really look into American mass shootings, you will find one commonality. Pharmaceutical drugs with murderous side effects listed.

Wrong.
Baptist Joshua wrote:
Europe has a subway bombing like every day, right? Rolling Eyes

Wrong.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:30 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. In WW2 our govt advertised in the USA for citizens there to please donate/lend the UK public whatever pistols and rifles they could spare so we could defend ourselves against Nazi invasion.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:54 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Lol. In WW2 our govt advertised in the USA for citizens there to please donate/lend the UK public whatever pistols and rifles they could spare so we could defend ourselves against Nazi invasion.

That was the American Committee for the Defence of British Homes; well-meaning American civilians wishing to help. Their donations went mainly to the Home Guard. I'm sure the British Government enjoyed the propaganda though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:32 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd imagine people from an unfamiliar race invading your country, imposing their own religion and culture and forcing your people out of their homes, land and traditional way of life must be quite scary for you.

I'd imagine most Americans would agree...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b5/Lenape01.jpg/800px-Lenape01.jpg

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:35 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you really look into American mass shootings, you will find one commonality............

Yup, Americans.

I looked at your dumb pootube channel and the biggest risk to your life is your gross obesity. You would be better selling your guns and putting the money towards upgrading your health insurance. Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:39 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:

That was a publicity stunt to try and raise support for the US to join the war effort.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 12:01 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why no voting option for 'op is a paranoid delusional mentalist and is exactly the sort of person that any civilised (and most uncivilised) societies would automatically deny him a driving licence let alone give him free access to firearms.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:14 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Why no voting option for 'op is a paranoid delusional mentalist and is exactly the sort of person that any civilised (and most uncivilised) societies would automatically deny him a driving licence let alone give him free access to firearms.

eh, we don't.

2011 census only 13 million said no religion. That's just 13 million to allow the vote to, 13 million to allow driving licences to and 13 million to allow guns to shoot the other 40 million god botherers.

(Yes, the 2011 census said there was 53 million people in UK Laughing )

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:44 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is just advertising his ignorance and stupidity for the world to see. This lardarse incites me to go and beat up Muslims to "be a man", because apparently I have some women who aren't free individuals but who naturally belong to me, and I should defend my property. A pretty weird and backward idea. But, especially, I should go and beat them up in case they start doing things like massively inconveniencing me by praying in some crappy slum grocery shop somewhere. Evidence for the proof that Muslims cause in America is the fact that, despite not being Americans, Muslims are able to buy up property and raise the rent on Americans. Somehow, this isn't free enterprise and capitalism, but an assault that needs a response in the form of international shootings and beatings on random Muslims across the Atlantic. Be a man, beat up a Muslim today! Nah.

I don't have any problems with Muslims and I don't see why I should. A significant portion of my income comes from a Muslim client who always pays on time and who causes no problems. In various parts of the UK, there are concentrations of ethnic populations, some more pleasant than others. The unpleasant ones are just as unpleasant as white majority shitholes. There was, briefly, a "sharia patrol" in a small part of London - the authorities stamped on it and the culprits went to jail. So did the reactionary "Christian patrol"/Britain First group that inflamed the situation there. This was several years ago. This is how we do things here. We've got systems to deal with you if you're an extremist. It may take time but everyone gets the hammer. Al-Muhajiroun members, the 100 or so people who hang out at Hyde Park and who conduct inciteful marches on the weekend, the people who upset the funerals of dead soldiers, the rape gangs, etc. all get the hammer. So do inciteful reactionaries like you.

It's true that Britain has its problems and there have been institutional failures to detect terrorism and other criminal behaviour, or even wilful ignorance of blatant criminality, but there are 3 methods to deal with this:
1) Fix the broken justice system.
2) Think of a new, more effective justice system.
3) Abandon systems altogether, arm random armchair warriors with guns or sticks, and ethnically cleanse.

Only 2 of these are likely to work. 1 of them looks like you don't have the integrity and stability of our country at heart, you want to incite civil disorder or even civil war, you're behaving like an enemy and you should go fuck yourself.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:50 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

eh, we don't.

2011 census only 13 million said no religion. That's just 13 million to allow the vote to, 13 million to allow driving licences to and 13 million to allow guns to shoot the other 40 million god botherers.

I was more concerned but the tin foik hat 'not cia' bit but as far as I'm concerned anyone who believes in a sky fairy is suffering from a mental illness.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:06 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Yeah they probably wrote the figures for Bradford down in the wrong box. Shocked

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:07 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say OP is really Rogerborg and claim my multi ponds.

King29
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:21 - 18 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I say OP is really Rogerborg and claim my multi ponds.

No. Borg is our new Indian friend. Mate.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:36 - 20 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: The English cannot defend themselves against invasion. Reply with quote

Why do the British allow their goverment to outlaw their firearms? With the rise of Naziism in Europe, and the muslims taking over certain cities in England and France, you ought to be stockpiling, not emasculating your personal defences. I live in the Communist State of Illinois. They are very anti-gun. I would love to move to another state or country with more freedom.

Sure, because the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with A good guy with a gun and I need this scope and assault rifle for my own protection, to protect my family, 'cause that is God given right, damn it!

...country roads, take me home, to the place I belong, West Virginia...

https://media.giphy.com/media/NCl0vrgNjmziU/giphy.gif

Holdawayt
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 12:17 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy is a mass shooter waiting to happen.

- Blindly religious
- loves guns
- believes fake news about london being taken over by muslims
- virgin

It's only a matter of time before he flips and takes out the whole of Illinois.

yen_powell
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:54 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holdawayt wrote:

- Blindly religious
- loves guns
- virgin

As long as no one here says anything that might wind him up we should be all right. Very Happy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:06 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

So he posted a new video yesterday...

https://youtu.be/-7VyaP-0OBM?t=152

Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
So he posted a new video yesterday...

https://youtu.be/-7VyaP-0OBM?t=152

Laughing

Im not convinced he's the op. Its a wind up.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:44 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

yen_powell wrote:
Holdawayt wrote:

- Blindly religious
- loves guns
- virgin

As long as no one here says anything that might wind him up we should be all right. Very Happy

Its unlikely someone like that is a risk outside of the USA. He's unlikely to have a passport or even know where the UK is.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:14 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

My money's on Travis Bickle.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:32 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure he's legit.

Certainly appears to be posting from the US or a US proxy.

Bickle was never THAT tech savvy.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 242 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2