Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Splattered Plod: Whodunnit

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
UnknownStuntm... This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:20 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulhamstead so they were white.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Ginger caravan dwellers?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:35 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pikeys

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:01 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could smell Pikey.
Typical M.O.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:43 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The place it happened is less than 10 minutes from the nearest travellers site.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:45 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

IRTA "subhumans" before I got to the next word.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:51 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Primary suspects:
+ Baptist Joshua on YouTube
+ Pikeys

The following groups are always innocent and perfect so definitely not:
+BAME
+Religion of peace
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 20:58 - 16 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for the link being to The Sun. Sad

"COPS tonight raided a traveller site after a newlywed police officer due to go on honeymoon next week was allegedly murdered while trying to stop a burglary.

Tragic PC Andrew Harper, 28, was struck by a car and dragged along the road after he arrived on the scene at 11.30pm close to the A4 Bath Road, near Reading and Newbury last night."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9735326/thames-valley-berkshire-police-murder-andrew-harper-caravan-site-latest-news/

Tut Tut

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Four+Houses+Corner+burghfield/51.4166806,-1.1184439/@51.39999,-1.1136326,13.42z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m5!1m1!1s0x48769ef9aa1700bf:0xe8d319ad48dc95f9!2m2!1d-1.0773193!2d51.3869355!1m0!3e0

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:19 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
Ste wrote:

IRTA "subhumans" before I got to the next word.

Subhumans is positively complimentary to pikeys.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 01:49 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He got out of his car, approached the vehicle and challenged those inside. But something went wrong. The suspect car shot off, dragging Pc Harper behind. One source said the policeman may have been attempting to grab the driver’s keys. In a desperate effort to escape, the driver refused to stop even as Pc Harper was dragged for hundreds of yards along the tarmac. Behind, his colleague pursued in their vehicle.

It was only when the suspect car reached the crossroads and swerved across the A4 that the officer was finally released. He was then hit by another car, it is understood. The suspects fled.

Within an hour, officers descended on Four Houses Corner, a council-run travellers’ site around three miles away. “Everyone was ordered out of the caravans, including the women and children,” one source said.

Ten males aged from 13 to 30 were arrested, some at the travellers' site, and led away to different police stations across the country.

One source claimed the fire service was then called to douse a burning car, possibly torched to destroy evidence."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/16/revealed-police-raided-council-run-travellers-campsite-pc-andrew/

Shocked

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:27 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

On the sat view it looks like a bomb went off at that site
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:19 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor bugger! 28 years old. I'm old enough to be his dad. He just married a beautiful girl, probably would have gone
on to have a few kids, he's trying to do something for the community puts himself out there and this is his end, at
the hands of tax avoiding, thieving, violent, stupid, and lets not forget entirely UNWELCOME fucking pikeys who are
not held to the same standards as almost all of the rest of us. Meanwhile hardworking people paying their council tax are
paying for these "camps" the councils provide so these cunts can drop by and cause a ton of problems and rob a few people
every now and again, then they sod off til the heat calms down and then back they come. There's one just outside Bath.
It and all the others should be closed down immediately and demolished after a stunt like this. If the car got away while
the injured guy was dying, then it's likely he was the only one who saw the driver. I predict a whitewash with regards to
culpability and a very unsatisfactory conclusion to all of this. These stories involving Police killed or hurt by scumbags
always get me, could as easily been my sister trying to do her job. Thanks for bothering to try Officer. RIP.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:24 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sub-human scum who have in-bred their IQs so low you couldn't get an adult fucking shoe-size out of them.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:21 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

News this morning suggesting he may have been hit by a police car afterwards... All getting a bit "police squad".

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:45 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still seems to me they (the media) are trying very hard not to mention travellers, pikeys or anything to associate them with this murder.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:54 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Still seems to me they (the media) are trying very hard not to mention travellers, pikeys or anything to associate them with this murder.

Now there's a surprise.

stinkwheel wrote:
News this morning suggesting he may have been hit by a police car afterwards... All getting a bit "police squad".

And who was that dog handler car out in response to? They need the dogs if they plan to enter the camp.
The pikeys know they can give a copper all the flannel about human rights and racism, but a dog is less bothered by all that.
Still the pikeys fault any way you look at it. If they behaved even slightly like decent people then they might not
have been out in a (no doubt untaxed, uninsured and unroadworthy) van breaking in to places they aren't welcome.
Not sure what else to expect, that is what they are best at with fighting, conning and stealing close behind.
They add absolutely zero to our society yet we entertain them as if they do.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck off you arse licking PC sucking up wanker....

Graham Bridgman, a Conservative councillor for the area, said it was important that the investigation was allowed to take its course.

“We must all remember Pc Harper for his bravery and his sacrifice,” he said. “It’s important to wait for the facts. We can’t be blaming anyone yet. This tragedy cannot be allowed to cause a rift in our community.

Community Laughing - pikeys aren't part of your community you thick cvnt. They are trouble with a capital T for anyone who doesn't speak like a bog trotting spunk bubble.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/16/revealed-police-raided-council-run-travellers-campsite-pc-andrew/

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:09 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad I don't have to contend with such people where I live Smile

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Yet. They are called travellers for a reason.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:55 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

How can travellers use a permanent camp site?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:30 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they don't cough to which one(s) it were, at the very least they will get done for assisting an offender, if not joint enterprise.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:02 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

They won't throw one of their own under the bus. Expect lies and confusing double speak when questioning a pikey.
I bet nobody gets what they deserve over this. I doubt a prison cell will be filled for long, if at all.

MCN wrote:

How can travellers use a permanent camp site?

It's called having your cake and eating it. They usually only travel when it's gotten too hot in an area for them.

It's a little bit like how the "religion of peace" is anything but peaceful. We like doing this to ourselves in the UK.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:42 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Oh, they're allowed to travel though the borough, they're just not allowed to stop Smile
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 246 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5