BCF: Bike Chat Forums

After the CBT

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 08:28 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: After the CBT Reply with quote

I’m doing my CBT today. What is the best plan of attack after it? Is it best just to get on the bike and ride or take myself somewhere quiet and practice?

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:50 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best plan would be to get the certificate first Wink and then worry about the bike.
I got my 125 after the CBT and just started riding, quiet roads, busy roads. I just went for it and tbh the busiest city traffic conditions help a lot with training, as you kind of forced to practice slow control, slalom, u turns and all round observations all at the same time.

Good luck!

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 10:10 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

annemarie wrote:
Best plan would be to get the certificate first Wink and then worry about the bike.
I got my 125 after the CBT and just started riding, quiet roads, busy roads. I just went for it and tbh the busiest city traffic conditions help a lot with training, as you kind of forced to practice slow control, slalom, u turns and all round observations all at the same time.

Good luck!

Thanks. I’m bricking it to be honest. I’ve been road cycling for years and am well aware of all the dangers of being on two wheels brings. But I’m still nervous.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:17 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:
I’m doing my CBT today. What is the best plan of attack after it? Is it best just to get on the bike and ride or take myself somewhere quiet and practice?

Which bike have you?

Are you in a big city or in the countryside?

I would take any advice from your CBT tutor, and use your bike, BUT have a bit of thought with route planning. At least at first, avoid extremely busy routes, fast roundabouts fast roads. Continue to "study" as you ride. A book called "Motorcycle Roadcraft" is well worth buying or even borrowing from a library.

So yes, you're right. Get on and ride, but start your experience gently!

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 10:28 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:

Which bike have you?

Are you in a big city or in the countryside?

I would take any advice from your CBT tutor, and use your bike, BUT have a bit of thought with route planning. At least at first, avoid extremely busy routes, fast roundabouts fast roads. Continue to "study" as you ride. A book called "Motorcycle Roadcraft" is well worth buying or even borrowing from a library.

So yes, you're right. Get on and ride, but start your experience gently!
Keeway superlight. And I live in the countryside

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:01 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:

OMG... so many Superlights these days Smile That's was my first bike!

The good news is: that's definitely not a bike that'll get you into trouble. For me I was relaxed every time I got on it. Okay, so it doesn't accelerate or go very fast but I'd prefer to be super-chilled on my first bike Thumbs Up

Teflon-Mike
tl;dr

PostPosted: 13:41 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBT is your first lesson not a licence. So the objectivce AUGHT be to take tests and get a poropper licence,m even if that is 'only' the A! 125 only licence.

This begs suggestion of more lessons.... which needn't ber DAS lessons, but still.... alternative is to go it alone, and 'self teach'.. or in ole money go to the shchool of hard knocks.. which on a bike can come hard, painful and expensive cos without a teacher to tell you how to do it right right at the beginning, you can only learn by your mistakes, which on a bike we call falling off.. and that tends to hurt an cost.. then on your own yo have to first try work out why you fell off, then figure out what you might do different so as to not do it again.. go try it... and hope it don't also make you fall off...

So WHERE would you most like to do your falling off?

Personally I did it in trials... mud tends to be a bit softer than tarmac, there's some duffer called an 'observer' watching/scoring you, to call the St Johns, and no Scanias to run over you whilst you wreath on the floor..... but alternatives are endless really and like I said, where would you prefer to do your falling off.....

When it came to my O/H's time in L's.... she had eight years and four repeat CBT's, and toddled to work every bight accross the city.. cos twonks kept te4lling her she was only a girl, she didn't need a licence cos she was too gurly for a big bike.... unlike me who told her that if she couldn't pass a test in eight effin years she had no business on a bike.... sort of proved by a litany of falling off anedotes, on the public highway and being picked up by coppas and petrol station attendants after.... Shocked

Like I said where would you prefer to do your falling off?

Plan for her, was to build her her own bike... see Pup-Project: Honda CB125TD-C; Resto & Beyond... ... buyilding her own bike was a confidence builder; she'd had 8 years being told 'girl' you don't 'waste' big money on a little bike, and had a succession of freinds/relatices instead waste her money on a succession of clapped out old heaps that didn't really work.. and helped her fall off.... so building her own bike meant that first she learned mechanics and could do her own maintenance and fixing, second know that the bike she built was as good as it should be and that IF she fell off that was HER fault not the bikes.....

So... the place I would suggest you start is lesson 3 of the CBT,, pre-ride checks and routine maintenance... get your owners manual and the Haynes book of chinky lies.... pspend a littlke time adjusting the gear and brake pedals to suit your fetts, the crake and clutch lever to suit your hands; check the brakes tension and lube the chain, check the petrol and chanmge the oil.... might as well find and find out how to check tappets whilst you there.... WHICH you can do all on your own drive/patio.. yuou can reviuce CBT manual handling whilst you are about it....

THEN, you might move on to some of the other CBT elements. like the biting point, pulling away ans stopping, perhaps riding in a circls and changing gear... on DBT you did thius 'off-road' on tyhe play-ground so a quiet car-park would be good.. just remember on your own there';s no one to help you pick yourself or bike up if/when you fall off, or tell you what you did wrong, so can be painful and expensive... and you STILL need to self teach and work out what you did wrong to start with.... Moving on, on the road... well... yeah. where would you preffer to fall off? And would you preffer yo be using the back bumper of a Bently or a FIAT as an emergency brake?

Them 'expensive' lessons looking worth the while yet?

For Snowie.. to build confidence and offer practice, first ioff she had LESSONS, once a week with an instructor for aprox 2 hours a time; suggested that 8 aught be enough to get anyone to test standard; between times so she coulf 'practive' what she was taught we set her little exercises, LIKE riding to Twicross zoo top get a leaflet of opening times... or going to see her Mum in the city, or riding to Water-Orton, where there's a) a local quad.. sorry BIKE Meet once a week. so she could see some big bikes and talk to other bikers, b) a tyre house where she could get a price on a new pair of hoops for my bike.... IE the destination sent her some-where she WOULDN'T normally go, in whatever weather day/light/time of day traffic to get experience she wouldn't riding the same rods to and from work every day, OR ridding around the houses, maybe imprinting the local test route on her brain, idea was to get her out and about, in a veriety of situations and circumstances, stretching her comfort zone, putting lesson learning into practice, SOLO so she wasn't just cloning some-one elses, probably my (probably BAD habits), actually learning to r4ide NOIR just pass test...

Like I said WHERE would you preffer to do your falling off, and without any-one to teach you anything WHAT you either got to learn or practice?

If you insist on going it alone in teh school of hard knocks, you HAVE to get out the shgallows at siome point and be prepared to do do your falling off in the deep; waters of citry rush hourm, wgiuch is bot far off where your test, will eventually take you IF you go for a full licence...

If NOT what the chucj you doing one a biker, mate? L'#s ois for lerne NOT test dodger..... if you have no intention of taking tests... give up!

Otherwie, wher tyo practice.. fiorst place I sould say is in your arm-chair, doi8ng Theory/Hazard 'mocks' ... get thet nailed do tests... they cost £30 or so and fiorst step to fill licence.

On the bike.. back to rthat CBT like quiet car-=park practising/revising CBT excersiuses, and remember, that starts with pre-rie checks and bsic masintenenmce yo can do in ytoyur drivc4e, and such things an manual handling putting bike on and off the stand, wheeling it in and out of a parking bay.,.. stuff that IS acxtually part of the Mod 1 testr... and all worrg practicing... pracyive the launch and riding in a circler as well s the slalom, and THEN, best place to practice Mos 1 IS on a Mod 1.. they opnly take 20 minutes and cost £15, its a sheap lesson, AND yo can get a pass cert fort it.... and itrs done on a DSA tenis couirt, like trials, with some-one to watch you, ytell you what you did wrong (if anything) pick you up if you fall off and call an ambulance/AA

Aftr that Mod 2 should be breeze, costs anbout 75 and again some-one to pick you up, tell you what you did wrong and call medics IF you effup.. and you CAN get a full livrence fort it....
Full suite of tests foir ANY catgory only cost about £120 'all in'.. and you can get a full and proper licence for it... and ditch the ruddly L-plate....

THAT is where you should be doing your early miles;l getting that licernce.. after th4e real learning begins.. but you shouildf be pretty well prepred for it, and IF you want higher licences, WELL they is the same chuffing tests you passed once... just on a bigger bike, so you should be able to pass them, and with minimal expensive training 'just' to get comfy on heavier more powerful bike.....

So its all gri9st to the mill snd stepping stones to the big-0boy ;licence at the end pof the day...

BUT that is the ultimate answer ro Where should I do my post CBT early miles?" Answer is 'every-where!" and ultgimately "On a test"

So go get a theory hazard practice disk, and settle in your arm chair, when you have booked/passed theory.haz do the same for Mofd 1 then mod 2... do the lot, have fun, and remember, the real learning starts after the full licence.. and STILL question is where would you prefer to fall off
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:12 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:

There y'go then! Get out and about, look out for people coming out of side-turns, mud, tractors, loonies and toddle about. You've been out on your bicycle; use whatever toutes you've used as a start, perhaps. Do miles, and continue to learn.

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 17:42 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:

There y'go then! Get out and about, look out for people coming out of side-turns, mud, tractors, loonies and toddle about. You've been out on your bicycle; use whatever toutes you've used as a start, perhaps. Do miles, and continue to learn.
Thanks good advice. I’m home now with a CBT certificate in back pocket. Bike insured and L plates got. Can’t wait to get out tomorrow. Next stop A1 licence.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:45 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon-Mike wrote:
CBT is your first lesson not a licence. So the objectivce AUGHT be to take tests and get a poropper licence,m even if that is 'only' the A! 125 only licence.

This begs suggestion of more lessons.... which needn't ber DAS lessons, but still.... alternative is to go it alone, and 'self teach'.. or in ole money go to the shchool of hard knocks.. which on a bike can come hard, painful and expensive cos without a teacher to tell you how to do it right right at the beginning, you can only learn by your mistakes, which on a bike we call falling off.. and that tends to hurt an cost.. then on your own yo have to first try work out why you fell off, then figure out what you might do different so as to not do it again.. go try it... and hope it don't also make you fall off...

Personally I did it in trials... mud tends to be a bit softer than tarmac, there's some duffer called an 'observer' watching/scoring you, to call the St Johns, and no Scanias to run over you whilst you wreath on the floor..... but alternatives are endless really and like I said, where would you prefer to do your falling off.....

When it came to my O/H's time in L's.... she had eight years and four repeat CBT's, and toddled to work every bight accross the city.. cos twonks kept te4lling her she was only a girl, she didn't need a licence cos she was too gurly for a big bike.... unlike me who told her that if she couldn't pass a test in eight effin years she had no business on a bike.... sort of proved by a litany of falling off anedotes, on the public highway and being picked up by coppas and petrol station attendants after.... Shocked

Plan for her, was to build her her own bike... see Pup-Project: Honda CB125TD-C; Resto & Beyond... ... buyilding her own bike was a confidence builder; she'd had 8 years being told 'girl' you don't 'waste' big money on a little bike, and had a succession of freinds/relatices instead waste her money on a succession of clapped out old heaps that didn't really work.. and helped her fall off.... so building her own bike meant that first she learned mechanics and could do her own maintenance and fixing, second know that the bike she built was as good as it should be and that IF she fell off that was HER fault not the bikes.....

So... the place I would suggest you start is lesson 3 of the CBT,, pre-ride checks and routine maintenance... get your owners manual and the Haynes book of chinky lies.... pspend a littlke time adjusting the gear and brake pedals to suit your fetts, the crake and clutch lever to suit your hands; check the brakes tension and lube the chain, check the petrol and chanmge the oil.... might as well find and find out how to check tappets whilst you there.... WHICH you can do all on your own drive/patio.. yuou can reviuce CBT manual handling whilst you are about it....

THEN, you might move on to some of the other CBT elements. like the biting point, pulling away ans stopping, perhaps riding in a circls and changing gear... on DBT you did thius 'off-road' on tyhe play-ground so a quiet car-park would be good.. just remember on your own there';s no one to help you pick yourself or bike up if/when you fall off, or tell you what you did wrong, so can be painful and expensive... and you STILL need to self teach and work out what you did wrong to start with.... Moving on, on the road... well... yeah. where would you preffer to fall off? And would you preffer yo be using the back bumper of a Bently or a FIAT as an emergency brake?

For Snowie.. to build confidence and offer practice, first ioff she had LESSONS, once a week with an instructor for aprox 2 hours a time; suggested that 8 aught be enough to get anyone to test standard; between times so she coulf 'practive' what she was taught we set her little exercises, LIKE riding to Twicross zoo top get a leaflet of opening times... or going to see her Mum in the city, or riding to Water-Orton, where there's a) a local quad.. sorry BIKE Meet once a week. so she could see some big bikes and talk to other bikers, b) a tyre house where she could get a price on a new pair of hoops for my bike.... IE the destination sent her some-where she WOULDN'T normally go, in whatever weather day/light/time of day traffic to get experience she wouldn't riding the same rods to and from work every day, OR ridding around the houses, maybe imprinting the local test route on her brain, idea was to get her out and about, in a veriety of situations and circumstances, stretching her comfort zone, putting lesson learning into practice, SOLO so she wasn't just cloning some-one elses, probably my (probably BAD habits), actually learning to r4ide NOIR just pass test...

Like I said WHERE would you preffer to do your falling off, and without any-one to teach you anything WHAT you either got to learn or practice?

If you insist on going it alone in teh school of hard knocks, you HAVE to get out the shgallows at siome point and be prepared to do do your falling off in the deep; waters of citry rush hourm, wgiuch is bot far off where your test, will eventually take you IF you go for a full licence...

If NOT what the chucj you doing one a biker, mate? L'#s ois for lerne NOT test dodger..... if you have no intention of taking tests... give up!

Otherwie, wher tyo practice.. fiorst place I sould say is in your arm-chair, doi8ng Theory/Hazard 'mocks' ... get thet nailed do tests... they cost £30 or so and fiorst step to fill licence.

On the bike.. back to rthat CBT like quiet car-=park practising/revising CBT excersiuses, and remember, that starts with pre-rie checks and bsic masintenenmce yo can do in ytoyur drivc4e, and such things an manual handling putting bike on and off the stand, wheeling it in and out of a parking bay.,.. stuff that IS acxtually part of the Mod 1 testr... and all worrg practicing... pracyive the launch and riding in a circler as well s the slalom, and THEN, best place to practice Mos 1 IS on a Mod 1.. they opnly take 20 minutes and cost £15, its a sheap lesson, AND yo can get a pass cert fort it.... and itrs done on a DSA tenis couirt, like trials, with some-one to watch you, ytell you what you did wrong (if anything) pick you up if you fall off and call an ambulance/AA

Aftr that Mod 2 should be breeze, costs anbout 75 and again some-one to pick you up, tell you what you did wrong and call medics IF you effup.. and you CAN get a full livrence fort it....
Full suite of tests foir ANY catgory only cost about £120 'all in'.. and you can get a full and proper licence for it... and ditch the ruddly L-plate....

THAT is where you should be doing your early miles;l getting that licernce.. after th4e real learning begins.. but you shouildf be pretty well prepred for it, and IF you want higher licences, WELL they is the same chuffing tests you passed once... just on a bigger bike, so you should be able to pass them, and with minimal expensive training 'just' to get comfy on heavier more powerful bike.....

So its all gri9st to the mill snd stepping stones to the big-0boy ;licence at the end pof the day...

BUT that is the ultimate answer ro Where should I do my post CBT early miles?" Answer is 'every-where!" and ultgimately "On a test"

So go get a theory hazard practice disk, and settle in your arm chair, when you have booked/passed theory.haz do the same for Mofd 1 then mod 2... do the lot, have fun, and remember, the real learning starts after the full licence.. and STILL question is where would you prefer to fall off

Ignore all of this.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:06 - 17 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:
I’m home now with a CBT certificate in back pocket. Bike insured and L plates got. Can’t wait to get out tomorrow. Next stop A1 licence.

Yay!

Don't forget to find a copy of "Motorcycle Roadcraft".

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 00:05 - 18 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Teflon-Mike wrote:

Ignore all of this.

All of it?

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 00:05 - 18 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:
I’m home now with a CBT certificate in back pocket. Bike insured and L plates got. Can’t wait to get out tomorrow. Next stop A1 licence.

Yay!

Will do and thanks for the advice.

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:51 - 18 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teflon-Mike wrote:
The usual wall of text...

What Tef’s trying to say (I think) is get some experience, get some confidence and think about getting your full licence. Don’t ride round on endless CBTs.
I’d like to add myself - enjoy it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:15 - 18 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

1198 wrote:
Teflon-Mike wrote:
The usual wall of text...

What Tef’s trying to say (I think) is get some experience, get some confidence and think about getting your full licence. Don’t ride round on endless CBTs.
I’d like to add myself - enjoy it!

That’s the plan.

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 23:17 - 18 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:

Yay!

40 miles done today around the country road. And was never more than 4 miles from home. Was great to get out. Nerves were bad for the 1st while. But grew in confidence changing up and down. Just need to tighten up clutch control and hill starts tomorrow. All in all great day in the saddle.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:01 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:
40 miles done today around the country road. And was never more than 4 miles from home. Was great to get out. Nerves were bad for the 1st while. But grew in confidence changing up and down. Just need to tighten up clutch control and hill starts tomorrow. All in all great day in the saddle.

Good man, well done! Control is a good thing. Hope the weather was OK, here it was lovely/iffy/hissing down non-stop. It's *supposed* to be about to improve for an "Indian Summer". I do hope so.

You can usefully think about gear changes, perhaps. Synchronise engine/wheel speed by blipping the throttle when changing down, to avoid a series of loud clangs and squeaky rear wheel when doing that, if need be. I dunnow how you get on with changes, but to get them right gives I think a sense of achievement and satisfaction (as we;ll as sounding nice).

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 07:09 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:

Good man, well done! Control is a good thing. Hope the weather was OK, here it was lovely/iffy/hissing down non-stop. It's *supposed* to be about to improve for an "Indian Summer". I do hope so.

You can usefully think about gear changes, perhaps. Synchronise engine/wheel speed by blipping the throttle when changing down, to avoid a series of loud clangs and squeaky rear wheel when doing that, if need be. I dunnow how you get on with changes, but to get them right gives I think a sense of achievement and satisfaction (as we;ll as sounding nice).

How does one “blip” the throttle?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:19 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you change up the engine is going from high revs in low gear to low revs in high gear... changing up is easy as you just release the throttle and then change.

Changing down you're doing the reverse: low revs in high gear to high revs in low gear...

In this situation if you release the clutch without increasing the revs a little you'll get some engine braking which actually you might want if you're slowing to a stop. If not you'll want a little throttle to try and match engine speed to road speed for the chosen gear.

I say "try" because there's no magic formula on how much throttle you need... you'll need to use the Force Cool

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 09:26 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:33 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DZnZRRHCNc

TrentHardcore
Derestricted Danger

PostPosted: 16:07 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
TrentHardcore wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DZnZRRHCNc

Gent,thanks

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:25 - 19 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:

Sort of as above. It's to synchronise your back wheel speed with the engine speed when you change down.

So, an illustration using easy numbers.

Say that in 3rd you're doing 40MPH at 4,000 RPM.

You pull the clutch in, immediately change down to second and let the clutch out again straight away.

Your bike is actually geared for 7,000 RPM at 40MPH in second.

When you let the clutch out, your 4,000 RPM engine speed suddenly needs to be 7,000 RPM for that road speed.

So what happens is that you get a loud and mechanically distressing "Clang!" from the gearbox, as it goes into gear at the "wrong" RPM, and possibly a squeak from your rear tyre, since it has to instantly spin your engine up to 7,000 RPM, the RPM for that road speed when you let the clutch out.

So what do people do?

Some continue to go "clang squeak wobble rrrrrrmmm!" FOR EVER, wearing out engine and drivetrain components as they go. Eurgh.

Some go "pull clutch in, slow down, change without "clang squeak wobble rrrrrmmm!"", but that is inelegant and lacks control. Eurgh.

So, you can "blip" your throttle! Conceptually:

Pull clutch in, give throttle a quick turn and return (blip) to rev the engine, and while the RPM is still higher, change down and release the clutch.

What happens?

You're in 3rd and you're doing 40MPH at 4,000 RPM.

You pull in the clutch, your blip of the throttle puts your engine's RPM up to 7,000, you change down to second.

Your bike is geared for 7,000 RPM at 40MPH in second.

So when you let the clutch out, your 7,000 RPM is already correct for that road speed and gear.

So you get a quiet and mechanically sympathetic "Click!" from the gearbox, as it goes into gear at the "correct" RPM, for your road speed, and no nasty squeaks or wobbles from your rear tyre, since your engine RPM is correct for the road speed.

I stress "conceptually". It should be a quick operation, with actions occurring almost simultaneously. I'll add that when ghanging gear, don't stamp on the gear lever, it should be a gentle but firm "press".

There is no point whatsoever in looking at your rev counter during this operation. Just give it a blip and with practice and listening it will become easy second nature.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:14 - 21 Aug 2019    Post subject: Re: After the CBT Reply with quote

TrentHardcore wrote:
And I live in the countryside

Uh oh, watch out for left hand bends!
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 243 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1