Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic : View next topic  

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 09 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
annemarie wrote:
but why are cruisers gay?

Some say it's nature and others say it's nurture.

BCF is a very progressive and modern forum so we don't discriminate against any sexualities or genders. It's up to J to decide when he's ready to come out of the closet. Thumbs Up

We are. I couldn't help to find a picture of J and the said cruiser:

https://i.imgur.com/ncuNzbY.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Fin
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:17 - 09 Sep 2019    Post subject: Re: Road rage story from yesterday Reply with quote

annemarie wrote:

You've implied it in the first post

annemarie wrote:
big bad biker on a big bad cruiser

Also did the ped boi actually hit you as he passed you? No, did he make his presence and his intentions clear?

annemarie wrote:
"Here we go he's gonna want to go first now"

Exactly, he didn't do anything wrong, J clearly has insecurities if someone overtaking him on a scooter gets to him.

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 11:40 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Val wrote:

We are. I couldn't help to find a picture of J and the said cruiser:

https://i.imgur.com/ncuNzbY.jpg

Yeah that's us, chubby Sons of anarchy wannabes, just missing the arseless chaps. And the cruiser should be pink, otherwise 100%.

Also, does that make me a lesbian or a female gay too cause I also have a cruiser? Just curious cause you will obviously have an opinion on that too.

Fin wrote:
annemarie wrote:

You've implied it in the first post

annemarie wrote:
big bad biker on a big bad cruiser

Should have said "And along came the Wolf on his big bad Harley" cause it's a reference to a song which nobody here caught, but that's cause the song is also gay Cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtffv9bpB-U

Fin wrote:
he didn't do anything wrong

He overtook the road user closest to the pedestrian crossing, he stopped in keep clear zone, went on a red light, overtook another road user without giving them enough room. But yeah let's all just say that's fine cause he has the same right to be on the road as anyone else.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:35 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

annemarie wrote:
Also, does that make me a lesbian or a female gay too cause I also have a cruiser?

You can be anything you want to be! Wub

annemaria wrote:
He overtook the road user closest to the pedestrian crossing

"we were stopped at the lights in front of the queue and I heard a scooter revving just behind me on my right hand side."

annemaria wrote:
he stopped in keep clear zone

Ah well. Laughing

annemaria wrote:
went on a red light

"Lights changed and obviously the scooter went for it"

annemaria wrote:
overtook another road user without giving them enough room.

That would have been avoided if J wasn't going so slowly.

annemaria wrote:
But yeah let's all just say that's fine cause he has the same right to be on the road as anyone else.

None of it's fine but "J wouldn't have it, a squid on a scooter overtaking a big bad biker on a big bad cruiser, so he matched the speed of the scooter and told him that it's dangerous what he's doing" doesn't exactly make J look responsible or sensible.

If he then goes and "quickly escalated to both of them riding really close, shouting at each other" then it should have come as no surprise that the scooter child tried to kick him.

Either accelerate away from the traffic lights and leave the scooter ride behind or if you don't want to accelerate then just let the scooter go in front and then leave him to do his thing.

Big bad cruiser rider got pwned at the traffic lights by some kid on a scooter and that's what's really funny about the whole story. Cruiser boy needs to learn how to accelerate faster than a scooter otherwise it will happen again and he'll probably try to get a fight again.

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 12:53 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

CBF to quote on my phone.

He went on the red lights on the second set of lights, not the first one. The one that everyone else was prepared to stop for, but it's easy to miss when you're doing wheelies (willies as Carlos Sainz called them)

But yeah best way to go here would be just accelerate slowly and let the squiddie go. The road is 30, uphill and there's lights up the road so definitely no point to accelerate only to make a point that you're first in line.
Maybe rev a tiny bit Laughing Twisted Evil
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

owl
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

J sounds like a c*ntflap

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:22 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please don't pay any attention to mpd, he's a very angry and very unhappy little man.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:48 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Please don't pay any attention to mpd, she's a very angry and very unhappy overweight woman.

IFTFY

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:59 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking

Well that would explain why some results have been removed from Google under data protection law in Europe.

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:29 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Bollocks. You said this, which makes your second version of events a lie

If you're qouting just make sure it's not taken out of context completely. I was listing things that he's done wrong, not chronologically telling a story here.

There's also a possibility that another set of lights exists. So you can go on green on one and then on red on the other one. Woow mystery solved. It's not schrödinger's set of lights that exist and don't exist at the same time.

mpd72 wrote:
If you're going to bullshit, at least edit your original post which tells a different story.

Why? I prefer to annoy you. Keep that blood pressure up!

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 21:34 - 10 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Ste wrote:
Please don't pay any attention to mpd, she's a very angry and very unhappy overweight woman on a scooter .

IFTFY

Iftfy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting back to the story...

It's been my observation that scooter riders (my wife refers to the younger ones as "The Burberry Bum Bandits") are second only to lycra-clad cyclists in their disrespect of the Highway Code.

Maybe something to do with the acceptability of constantly renewing a CBT certificate...

Cyclist - no training required = complete cock
Scooterist - CBT every 2 years = knobhead
Motorcyclist - gruelling 3-part exam = perfect gentleman (or lady)

The latter has show the iron will to succeed, Huzzah!

Dammit! Now I'm going to count how many scooters I see without L-plates every time I go out Sad
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 09:48 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Dammit! Now I'm going to count how many scooters I see without L-plates every time I go out Sad

I suppose it depends on the location. I see quite a lot of scooters without L plates in the centre of Bristol. There's a guy in the next door office who rides a vespa on full licence, he has a bike too but said it's much easier to commute through the city on a scooter.

Then there is 0 scooters whatsoever on the countryside A roads, except the occasional scooty boi doing willies in the village, wearing a green leprechaun hat not a helmet (cuz I can't get my story straight @mpd72 Thumbs Up)

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 11:14 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a nobber that rides one of those silverwing thingys and wears an apron round the Bristol ring road who gets right on my nads cause he keeps overtaking me as my licence is still in tatters after my last brush with a speed camera.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:20 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez those scooter apron things!

Who wouldn't want to stride into the office like a colossus in motorcycle leathers, remove your helmet and shake out your hair, Jason Momoa stylie, looking cool from the moment you step outside your front door (and safe to boot, in protective clothing!)

No, keeping the creases neat in your suit trousers is much more important Laughing

TaffyTDM
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 13:33 - 11 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

annemarie wrote:
mpd72 wrote:

Bollocks. You said this, which makes your second version of events a lie

If you're qouting just make sure it's not taken out of context completely. I was listing things that he's done wrong, not chronologically telling a story here.

There's also a possibility that another set of lights exists. So you can go on green on one and then on red on the other one. Woow mystery solved. It's not schrödinger's set of lights that exist and don't exist at the same time.

mpd72 wrote:
If you're going to bullshit, at least edit your original post which tells a different story.

Why? I prefer to annoy you. Keep that blood pressure up!

Paint diagram will now be essential.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

annemarie
Borekit Bruiser

PostPosted: 10:20 - 13 Sep 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

TaffyTDM wrote:

Paint diagram will now be essential.

And a gopro recording perhaps?

Anyway I'm not drawing a paint diagram so that another scooter-loving-tank-humperdoo can call us names, here's screenshots of the road Laughing

https://i.ibb.co/fHG0prQ/mappp.png
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 226 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2