Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Labour!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:08 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Poor old King 'arold. All those warriors, when all he needed was a strict immigration policy Laughing

Aye, where was Prity Patel when we needed her? Saying that, 'arold's mum was Danish...

Yes, but Danish girls are fit Drooling
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:12 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Perhaps that should be our post-Brexit and COVID immigration policy - only let totty in...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a wonder no one thought of that before! Very Happy
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously this geriatric pervert agrees 100%

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:27 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geriatric Perverts Matter!

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:39 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
MCN wrote:

So what is all the fuss from African-American black people?

You are so out of date, keep up please.

African-Americans are Africans who have naturalized, those whose predecessors had free passage are Americans.

POC is out, the term is now BIPOC, black and indigenous people of colour.

It's good to see people finally standing up for the rights of the indigenous people, including the native American tribes, the aboriginal peoples, and the native British... ahhh Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:49 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Perhaps that should be our post-Brexit and COVID immigration policy - only let totty in...

...traded, of course, for an Essex minger.

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:16 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh Essex mingers Wub
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:28 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I resent the term "white". I want to be referred to as "sort of pinkish".

I personally identify as gammon coloured and refuse to be described in any other way.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:05 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
I resent the term "white". I want to be referred to as "sort of pinkish".

I personally identify as gammon coloured and refuse to be described in any other way.

Folded arms
Bacon I can accept.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:52 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Folded arms
Bacon I can accept.

A bad chemical peel fan?

I'd have settle for coffee coloured, as my arse is the colour of the type of milky muck the twatterati drink and the bits that get exposed cover the full spectrum culminating at my neck which best described as chimpanzee...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:10 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Folded arms
Bacon I can accept.

A bad chemical peel fan?

Fire damage.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
It's good to see people finally standing up for the rights of the indigenous people, including the native American tribes, the aboriginal peoples, and the native British... ahhh Laughing

I think most of the native British eventually got pushed into the ends of Wales.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:44 - 04 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

I think most of the native British eventually got pushed into the ends of Wales.

We were alright until the beaker people came from Europe pre Bronze age. Bloody foreigners, bringing their cheap continental beakers over here.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:58 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know where to put this and old news, but it's pretty bad. Even the opposition parties said so.

Amber Rudd ‘no-platformed’ at Oxford event
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/amber-rudd-oxford-university-event-cancelled-students-no-platforming-free-speech-gavin-williamson-a9381091.html

Mostly because it was only done 30 minutes before she was due to speak.

But I can vouch that it is extremely left wing. I remember being there in 1997 and to be fair most of us at the time were pro Blair, but the union and the lecturers took celebrations to a whole different level.

“Following a majority vote in committee, tonight’s event with speaker Amber Rudd has been cancelled. We’re deeply sorry for all and any hurt caused to our members and other women and non-binary people in Oxford over this event.”

Among her concerns, Ms Awad highlighted Ms Rudd’s reference to Labour’s Diane Abbott as a “coloured” woman during a radio interview and her involvement in the Windrush scandal.

Lol she's been called worse.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:12 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Didn't know where to put this and old news, but it's pretty bad. Even the opposition parties said so.

Amber Rudd ‘no-platformed’ at Oxford event
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/amber-rudd-oxford-university-event-cancelled-students-no-platforming-free-speech-gavin-williamson-a9381091.html

Mostly because it was only done 30 minutes before she was due to speak.

But I can vouch that it is extremely left wing. I remember being there in 1997 and to be fair most of us at the time were pro Blair, but the union and the lecturers took celebrations to a whole different level.

“Following a majority vote in committee, tonight’s event with speaker Amber Rudd has been cancelled. We’re deeply sorry for all and any hurt caused to our members and other women and non-binary people in Oxford over this event.”

Among her concerns, Ms Awad highlighted Ms Rudd’s reference to Labour’s Diane Abbott as a “coloured” woman during a radio interview and her involvement in the Windrush scandal.

Lol she's been called worse.

You expect me to surrender my privacy settings to some journo jiz mag?

I don't open anything that requests that I 'allow' anything.
The tedium of going through alll the Ts&Cs to find out what they want and who they sell it to scunners me.
Google has enough access as it is.

She'd prolly still gedit though. (from the back)

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:55 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-mp-apsana-begum-vows-to-vigorously-contest-housing-fraud-charges-12117708

Woopsie - poor little MP on £80k+ a year with expense budget claims herself a council flat unfairly. Well I suppose she's ensured BAME are put first for once Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:09 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in other Labour news:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54730425

They're Jew Haters Laughing

Love how Corbyn has doubled down saying 'it's all grossly exaggerated'. Yeah sure kiddo, that's what ECHR commissions do right?

Quote:
We carried out in-depth analysis of a sample of 70 complaint investigation files.
We selected 58 of these files out of over 220 complaints identified in different
sources

220+ complaints over 4 years and it's all out of proportion Doh!

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

220+ complaints over 4 years and it's all out of proportion Doh!

I've not looked it up (just been told anecdotally) but were many of these complaints relating to opinions on the state of Israel and not actual Jew hating?

i.e. stand by a pro Palestine mural and say Israel stole Palestinian land, the entire congregation of the nearest synagogue whacks in formal complaints about antisemitism?

Now as I have to behave online I won't express my opinion of Palestinians but neither do I think we should be censoring the arguments around that shithole and Israel, especially not under the guise of antisemitism.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:23 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

I've often thought that if we really want to beat the likes of the Taliban then just drain off the country's women folk. Just open up immigration for women and girls only. After all outside of the euro centric western world women seem to be hated so surely they won't nt be missed.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:27 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:

I've not looked it up (just been told anecdotally) but were many of these complaints relating to opinions on the state of Israel and not actual Jew hating?

i.e. stand by a pro Palestine mural and say Israel stole Palestinian land, the entire congregation of the nearest synagogue whacks in formal complaints about antisemitism?

Now as I have to behave online I won't express my opinion of Palestinians but neither do I think we should be censoring the arguments around that shithole and Israel, especially not under the guise of antisemitism.

There were a good number of idiots reposting holocaust denial video links etc. They were all low level idiots Corbyn could have fired on the spot with no damage to the party. The trouble is twofold, firstly Corbyn wants to be fair to everyone including idiots and then he was so obsessed with the probably correct view that there was just a plot from the right of the party that he ignored how powerful the pro Israel lobby is.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

wr6133 wrote:

There's no doubt there's a significant proportion of them that are a bit 'my views differ' and a social media storm in teacup but it's how you deal with it that matters.

At any rate the EHRC found evidence of breaches of the Equalities Act 2010 despite allowing for free speech to be used in the criticism of other governments, for example.

It's worth reading the examples that they picked up on for context:

Quote:
In media interviews in April 2016, Ken Livingstone, a Labour Party
National Executive Committee (NEC) member, made reference to social
media posts made by Naz Shah MP. Naz Shah’s posts included a
graphic suggesting that Israel should be relocated to the United States,
with the comment ‘problem solved’, and a post in which she appeared to
liken Israeli policies to those of Hitler.
Naz Shah apologised for her comments in Parliament and conceded
that they caused ‘upset and hurt to the Jewish Community’. Ken
Livingstone repeatedly denied that these posts were antisemitic and
Investigation into antisemitism in the Labour Party
sought to minimise their offensive nature. In his denial, Ken Livingstone
alleged that scrutiny of Naz Shah’s conduct was part of a smear
campaign by ‘the Israel lobby’ to stigmatise critics of Israel as
antisemitic, and was intended to undermine and disrupt the leadership
of Jeremy Corbyn MP.
We have taken into account Ken Livingstone’s right to freedom of
expression, which is protected by Article 10 of the ECHR. Article 10 is
relevant when Labour Party members, for example, make legitimate
criticism of the policies of the Israeli government, as we explain above.
The comments made by Naz Shah went beyond legitimate criticism of
the Israeli government, as she acknowledged, and are not protected by
Article 10. Neither is Ken Livingstone’s support for those comments

The report is pretty damning of ordinary members too with the inference that Labour had absolutely no backbone in dealing with it appropriately.

Quote:
In many more files there was evidence of antisemitic conduct by an ‘ordinary’
member of the Labour Party, who did not hold any office or role, whose conduct
the Party could not be directly responsible for under equality law.
The unwanted conduct complained of in this group related to social media
comments that:
• diminished the scale or significance of the Holocaust
• expressed support for Hitler or the Nazis
• compared Israelis to Hitler or the Nazis
• described a ‘witch hunt’ in the Labour Party, or said that complaints had
been manufactured by the ‘Israel lobby’
• referenced conspiracies about the Rothschilds and Jewish power and
control over financial or other institutions
• blamed Jewish people for the ‘antisemitism crisis’ in the Labour Party
• blamed Jewish people generally for actions of the state of Israel
• used ‘Zio’ as an antisemitic term, and
• accused British Jews of greater loyalty to Israel than Britain.
The Labour Party should deal with antisemitic conduct by its members
effectively, regardless of whether it is legally responsible for it under equality law.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:22 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm in a tea cup, nothing will happen...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54730425

BBC News wrote:
Labour suspends Jeremy Corbyn over reaction to anti-Semitism report

Shocked

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:34 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will Diane Abbott back the leader of the Labour Party or will she side with Corbyn?

On a similar subject, The Guardian says...

Campaign Against Antisemitism said Keir Starmer must implement reforms and hold its members to account. “To that end, we have submitted complaints against Jeremy Corbyn, Diane Abbott and 15 other sitting MPs, and have given Labour six months to conduct transparent investigations and finally deliver justice for the Jewish community.”

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2020/oct/29/formal-complaints-corbyn-mps-labour-party-ehrc-report-antisemitism

https://antisemitism.org/politics/labour/diane-abbott/

Pass the popcorn

Johnnythefox
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 18:04 - 29 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the while they preach of diversity, of trans rights, they support BLM and yet behind closed doors commit illegal acts against the Jews.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 176 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 15 of 19