Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Labour and Antisemitism

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:23 - 05 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:
Labour hate the jews because they've been known for being wealthy in the past and the communists hate that.

All sorts of misinformation in there. Bolshevism/Communism was solely a Jewish construct. Nearly all of the world's leaders at the time knew it, including Winston Churchill (that wrote an entire article on it called Zionism/Bolshevism, the struggle for the soul of the Jewish people) . Prominent Jews openly promulgated this at the time in various publications and it was championed openly by wealthy Jewry including many Rabbis.
All of the leading figures in the Russian revolution were Jewish and their newly formed Govenrment was nearly all Jewish as said even recently by the `evil` Putin. Leon Trotsky (real name Leon Bronstein and son ofwealthy Jewish traders), Lev Kamenev (real name. Lev Rosenfeld), Grigory Zinoviev (real name Osvel Radomyslsky) .Felix Dzerzhinsky (Cheka) , Kaganovich etc etc.

Lenin, though was only part Jewish but an ardent and devout Marxist, was determined to see communism spread world wide. Karl Marx himself, a Jewish Rabbis son came from a long family line of Rabbis, so not exactly coincidental.

So Communism and it's implementation and Jews are pretty much inextricably linked.

Not antisemitic by the way. Just some uncomfortable facts for some.

Communism is an economic system, the people i see that are the most in favour of this system are the most anti semitic

The whataboutery of who created said system isn't covering as to why the anti semites i see mostly of Twitter, are in favour of communism, or as they now call it,Fully Automated Luxury Communism.
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:36 - 05 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

Have you not seen the corbynites on Twitter, this is basically where the anti semitism has come from, where else? they see the Jewish people as better off, as has been historically the case and they dont like it.

Jew's might have supported old labour, but this Stalinist version, is not the one they support any longer.

Are both those things true? I though the 'rub' was to do with Labour's stance on the Arab/Israeli issue rather than an economic one. This strikes me more of a case of Goebbels tactics being used against Labour (talk about it a lot and eventually it becomes fact) than Stalin's tactics being used against the Jews.

The whole Israel thing is one part of it and then there's the economic thing, the anti semitic tropes to dehumanise people are what Labour supporters are great at, they try it with the tories calling them all evil and now the hard left has moved on to the Jews for their next pound of flesh.

It's amusing that Nick Griffin backs mr Corbyn though, not anti semitic though
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 05 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

It is a one-way thing on a single issue re. Assad and chemical weapons. To say that Nick Griffin is 'backing' Jezza and then introducing antisemitism into the mix is a tad misleading...

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:27 - 05 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

It is a one-way thing on a single issue re. Assad and chemical weapons. To say that Nick Griffin is 'backing' Jezza and then introducing antisemitism into the mix is a tad misleading...

Dodgy bed fellows.
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:28 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

Dodgy bed fellows.

Not as dodgy as Jeremy and Diane.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:50 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:

Have you not seen the corbynites on Twitter, this is basically where the anti semitism has come from, where else? they see the Jewish people as better off, as has been historically the case and they dont like it.

We can skirt around that point as much as we like, but that's why there is anti semitism in the labour party, they dont see it as racism because if you're privileged, or white, you cant be racist against in their eyes.

Jew's might have supported old labour, but this Stalinist version, is not the one they support any longer.

Bolloks.
Lord Percy This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:54 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm Thinking Thailand 4.29% Muslim, UK 4.4% - if you're going to be that lazy I'd give up computer programming and become a journalist Wink

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:48 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawkeye1250FA wrote:
Labour dont like jews, because they killed Jesus.

I read it in a book.

Jesus was a jew.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Hmmm Thinking Thailand 4.29% Muslim, UK 4.4% - if you're going to be that lazy I'd give up computer programming and become a journalist Wink

Phuket, 20% Muslim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phuket_Province#Demographics

I was in the region just a few weeks ago. Mosques everywhere, call to prayer blasting out at 5am in the population areas. That kind of thing.

It isn't the hardcore hijab kind of Islam though, and they do just get on with life like normal people. But that wouldn't normally stop mpd from utterly despising their very existence.

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 18:17 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could have been an interesting thread but it's been hijacked by mpd going on and on about "the muslim problem". I suppose it''s useful to know about his bigotry. But it's also depressing.

As for anti-semitism, I find it baffling. But I believe Corbyn has allowed it to flourish, because he's so hopeless at leadership. And if any Jews feel they have to leave a party because of anti-semitism, I'll take their side. Doesn't matter which party it is. And I don't need to know what's gone on behind the scenes. If they feel strongly enough about it to leave, that's good enough for me.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:24 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

Communism is an economic system, the people i see that are the most in favour of this system are the most anti semitic

The whataboutery of who created said system isn't covering as to why the anti semites i see mostly of Twitter, are in favour of communism, or as they now call it,Fully Automated Luxury Communism.

Everyone’s entitled to come across as unenlightened once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege..

Sounds like the real truth hurts abit too much.

you think the idiots on the hard left care about the origins of communism, you think they know how many Mao and Stalin had killed?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:22 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

Sounds like the real truth hurts abit too much.

waffle that doesn't address the point

Who did you vote for at the last election?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:54 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

AldridgePrior wrote:
Rob Fzs wrote:

Who did you vote for at the last election?

You're a great candidate for a Dunning Kruger effect

Who did you vote for in the last election?
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

Undinist
Nearly there...

PostPosted: 22:00 - 06 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breaking news: Tom Watson is leaving politics.

Edit: leaving Parliament and Labour. Will work on 'public health campaigns'. So not leaving politics altogether. But not in Parliament. Don't know what this means. But safe to assume that the anti-semitism crisis is one of the things he dislikes about Labour...he's best mates with Luciana Berger.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:27 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:

Phuket is a large place. The place I want to emigrate to is a small Westernised resort which doesn't cater for Muslims. The nearest mosque or Halal restaurant is a half hour drive away FFS! I don't think I could get half an hour away from a Mosque anywhere in the South East of England.

Quote:
Spreading over 1 mile, Kata Beach is among the most visited beaches in Phuket. Boasting beautiful golden sand and surrounded by picturesque views of the ocean, the beach is visited by thousands of visitors every day. For Muslim visitors, Kata Beach does not have many facilities, however Patong is just half an hour drive from Kata Beach, here visitors can find an array of halal restaurants and mosques.

https://www.halaltrip.com/city-guide-details/20/kata-beach/

Even from your link, ignoring the fatal ignorance as mentioned above...

Quote:
The Thai census figure for 2015 shows a population of 386,605 persons. The number of people on Phuket island swells to over a million during the high season, as tourists, mainly from Western Europe, China, the United Kingdom, Russia and the United States flock to Phuket

So even for the entire province, that's 20% of a third of the people there, so under 7% for the entire province, you moron. Comapre this to London which will now be way over 20%. The whole of England has over 5% now as an official figure, factor in the illegals and it's probably more than 7%.

Kata Beach has way less Muslims than most Kent villages.

Hang on, let me rewrite that for you in simpler terms.

hypocrite72 wrote:

Muslims aren't all that bad, I don't mind having them around if it's sunny and I can drink coconut juice every day.

Thumbs Up Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 162 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8