Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Labour and Antisemitism

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Itchy
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:29 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did somebody just say that a certain area in Thailand is dangerously low on Mosques, madrassas and Halal food shops? Such that investors should build many such facilities?

Very Happy
Spain 2008France 2007Big one 2009 We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will. In the end, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:53 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Labour had to choose between Muslims and Jews.
As we know, it's very well supported by Muslims ('Vote labour or go to hell'). Which in turn means it has to alienate Jews, cos Israel vs. Palestine and guess which side JC backs.

You can't have your halal cake and eat it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:53 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIwBfFNWwAAlbaI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Well...
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:21 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem that it's all coming from the hard left nowadays.

It was pointed out that the guilty countries for racist chanting in football nowadays have all come from what was once the Soviet bloc.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:24 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jews are worried by Corbyn? I think we'd all be looking to emigrate The Dear Leader was in power Shocked

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:26 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
It does seem that it's all coming from the hard left nowadays.

It was pointed out that the guilty countries for racist chanting in football nowadays have all come from what was once the Soviet bloc.

I was going to say "don't confuse ignorance with political views" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:43 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Undinist wrote:
Breaking news: Tom Watson is leaving politics.

Edit: leaving Parliament and Labour. Will work on 'public health campaigns'. So not leaving politics altogether. But not in Parliament. Don't know what this means. But safe to assume that the anti-semitism crisis is one of the things he dislikes about Labour...he's best mates with Luciana Berger.

Hes an old Blairite and its as simple as that. Hes done his time and can get the full whack pension so is beatling off to put his feet up and I the publuc health campaign crap is code for consulting for lobbying companies.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:33 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone didn't actually care very much how Jewish people feel politically, would that mean they're an anti-semite?

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:56 - 07 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob Fzs wrote:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIwBfFNWwAAlbaI?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Well...

https://www.nag.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/boxing-knockout-870x592.jpg

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:35 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Labour meeting: No Jews Allowed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3AKPiA-lTY

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:01 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
Labour meeting: No Jews Allowed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3AKPiA-lTY

Try watching it from the beginning. It's no different from the angry student mob invasions that often happen when right wing speakers are on university campuses. I highly suspect those Jews who were "not allowed in" were known protesters who were barred for having a history of nuisance, not being Jewish. She even says halfway through, "Oh so if we support Israel we're not allowed in. You're only letting the good Jews in!" Right so 'being Jewish' is obviously not the reason for being kicked out..

And that woman claiming "this meeting is apartheid!" It was a meeting about helping the people of Palestine. While there's an obvious debate about who's the bigger dick regarding the ongoing violence, I think it's a very desperate stretch to throw 'apartheid' accusations around when you have the likes of Israel building a literal border wall and treating Palestinians as second class citizens in their own territory.

But hey what do I know, I must be a massive Jew hater because I said all that.

That video did nothing other than enforce the fact that the lines between anti-Jew and anti-Israel really have been quite deliberately blurred.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:43 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work for a rabbi, lovely bloke but he's got some distinctly medieval views.
Doesn't eat pork because he hasn't sussed out that 21st century man knows how to prepare it without getting deaded, won't eat prawns because they are 'the cockroaches of the sea', shouts loudly about not eating carnivores but is happy to eat chicken, freaks out whenever a snake appears, oh and believes that taking slaves from neighbouring countries is ok - although he seems happier with the idea of having a Mexican slave than a Canadian one, I suppose Africa is ok too because there's only an ocean separating it from the US... Shocked

MPD will be happy to know that he's pro-Trump, although his right wing politics make MPD look like a lefty snowflake!

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:53 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

For the joy of balance, and to keep mpd happy...

I worked with an Algerian refugee in Australia, really nice guy, but massively Muslim.

He would sometimes start ranting about how everything in the world was a battle between Islam and Christianity, and that we should all keep our eyes on Damascus because that's where the big change was going to start. A new world order was coming, bla bla.

He also explained why Muslims don't eat pork (and this is almost verbatim so I'll stick it in a quote box):

Muslim guy I worked with wrote:

Do you know what happens if you take the children away from a pig? It will do nothing. It will stay there lying in mud and shit. It doesn't care.

Do you know what I would do if you took my kids? I would cut off your head. I am not a pig!

He also detested Jews, and anyone at work who he didn't get on with was instantly labelled as a Jew.

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 04:58 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
mentalboy wrote:

For the joy of balance, and to keep mpd happy...

I worked with an Algerian refugee in Australia, really nice guy, but massively Muslim.

He would sometimes start ranting about how everything in the world was a battle between Islam and Christianity, and that we should all keep our eyes on Damascus because that's where the big change was going to start. A new world order was coming, bla bla.

He also explained why Muslims don't eat pork (and this is almost verbatim so I'll stick it in a quote box):

Muslim guy I worked with wrote:

Do you know what happens if you take the children away from a pig? It will do nothing. It will stay there lying in mud and shit. It doesn't care.

Do you know what I would do if you took my kids? I would cut off your head. I am not a pig!

He also detested Jews, and anyone at work who he didn't get on with was instantly labelled as a Jew.

Mine is the same when it comes to Muslims. Hardly surprising that they can't exist peacefully.

EDIT: Middle Eastern pigs are obviously different from good ol' British stock, British sows get a right cob on if you try to go near them when they've got a litter.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:41 - 08 Nov 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
...and treating Palestinians as second class citizens in their own territory.

Who's territory? Wasn't there a war (several in fact) and I think the Israelis won every one of them.

Really stupid question: who actually are these "Palestinians" ? There hasn't been a country called Palestine for quite some time.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 170 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8