Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Labour and Antisemitism

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:28 - 10 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Here's a link from the Guardian, which is of course a Labour rag.

Erm, no it's not.

Guardian is a raging neoliberal / open borders / free trade / pro EU / freedom-of-everything shit-post magazine. If anything it's lib dem.

I'm a massive raging lefty and think the Guardian is utter tripe, apart from a handful of very occasional articles which are excellent. Their headlines and viral articles are always tripe anyway.

Words Wasted.

It's a newspaper.
Newspapers print tripe.

The carbon content in the printing ink of newspapers means they do a fairly decent job at cleaning the windows of a front room though. Middle Finger

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:04 - 10 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regardless, I had respect for Trevor Phillips, and this appears to be just another appeasement smacking nail in the coffin.

I remember him doing this documentary 'Things We Won't Say About Race (That Are True)' and thinking 'Wow this is a bit close to the line, he actually said something slightly negative about Muslims on TV'.

Guess he just overstepped that line.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:12 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh we used to debate labour and brexit too.

I used to be so passionate about leaving the EU and my anti labour hostility. I care not any more, I really don’t.

There is zero Chance we will leave the transition period this year.

As for labour, they must be so happy they didn’t get in power.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:23 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we will just walk away with no deal.

It wont matter

Last edited by Polarbear on 00:26 - 05 Apr 2020; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:24 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I think we will just walk aay with no deal.

It wont matter

If we offer what someone wants, no trade deals are going to be even contemplated.

Its going to be wolf..............

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:44 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
Gosh we used to debate labour and brexit too.

I used to be so passionate about leaving the EU and my anti labour hostility. I care not any more, I really don’t.

There is zero Chance we will leave the transition period this year.

As for labour, they must be so happy they didn’t get in power.

I also care not any more Laughing

No point, Tories smashed the election, on a Brexit basis. Labour are lost in the shadows for at least a couple of years yet.

However I am interested to see how the right wing shitehouse media attempts to dress up Starmer as the man everyone should hate. My guess is his comparative wealth will be used against him.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:58 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
However I am interested to see how the right wing shitehouse media attempts to dress up Starmer as the man everyone should hate. My guess is his comparative wealth will be used against him.

Who are you thinking of? The Daily Mail, The Sun... The Guardian?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:23 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
I am interested to see how the right wing shitehouse media attempts to dress up Starmer as the man everyone should hate.

They don't need to. He's hated by a large proportion of labour, too.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:40 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I obviously don't actually know the bloke and he could be a really nice person but he comes across (to me) as a total personality vacuum.

Maybe that's a good thing but he just seems another in the long list of present day politicians that has absolutely nothing going for them.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:47 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should've had Lisa Nandy… Far more entertaining!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:20 - 05 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

And good happy news for once in the time of troubles.....

The Abbopotamus has gone from the shadow cabinet. She can dress it up any way she wants, but basically sacked. Obviously \Keir Starmer ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ doesn't rate her as much as Jeremy did.

Whistle

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:48 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Jess "The Chest" Phillips would have got my ermm... vote Wink Totally 100% don't agree with her political outlook but her... errrr... personality stands out!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:51 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Jess "The Chest" Phillips would have got my ermm... vote Wink Totally 100% don't agree with her political outlook but her... errrr... personality stands out!

Both of them, especially in cold weather. Thumbs Up

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Why does everyone hate the Jews, all through history the Jews are hated. Is this because they like being the victim and so orchestrate so that they are, or are there other fundamental reasons?

Historically the church has competed with Judaism.
And the 'report' that the Jews asked the Romans to kill Jesus doesn't help their rap sheet.

Then the Zlamikz came along and were in direct geographical competition with the Jews.

The reputation has never been discouraged by competing religions.

They spread to Europe but have through the ages been persecuted by non-jews due to church propaganda.

They were not allowed to own property or land and other harsh measures by various states.

I think most interesting history of Judaism in Europe is that concerning Hungary.
Once a most powerful and influential country in Europe. Probably more than our western neighbours.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Hungary

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:50 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Skudd wrote:
Why does everyone hate the Jews, all through history the Jews are hated. Is this because they like being the victim and so orchestrate so that they are, or are there other fundamental reasons?

Historically the church has competed with Judaism.
And the 'report' that the Jews asked the Romans to kill Jesus doesn't help their rap sheet.

Then the Zlamikz came along and were in direct geographical competition with the Jews.

The reputation has never been discouraged by competing religions.

They spread to Europe but have through the ages been persecuted by non-jews due to church propaganda.

They were not allowed to own property or land and other harsh measures by various states.

I think most interesting history of Judaism in Europe is that concerning Hungary.
Once a most powerful and influential country in Europe. Probably more than our western neighbours.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Hungary

Sorry MCN, that isn't the reason.

The real reason is they don't wear cool hats.

Cowboys wore Stetsons.
Brits wore Bowlers and Tophats.
Ruskies wore dead Bears.
The Arabs wear fancy rags (glamourised by Lawrence of Arabia).
Indians wear Turbans (or feathers if they are the other Indians).
The Romans wore shiny Helmets.
Hercules wore a lion.

And the Jews? The wear cotton doilies.

That's why.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:20 - 06 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
And good happy news for once in the time of troubles.....

The Abbopotamus has gone from the shadow cabinet. She can dress it up any way she wants, but basically sacked. Obviously \Keir Starmer ̶h̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ doesn't rate her as much as Jeremy did.

Whistle

Just in time to take a break and watch her son get awarded his free state sponsored anger management courses:
https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/james-abbott-thompson-attack-03-20/

He's due up in a couple of days. Should be a laugh when the defence say 'it's totally out of character for him' knowing he's got about 10 other offences to get through in June Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:45 - 07 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Just in time to take a break and watch her son get awarded his free state sponsored anger management courses:
https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/james-abbott-thompson-attack-03-20/

He's due up in a couple of days. Should be a laugh when the defence say 'it's totally out of character for him' knowing he's got about 10 other offences to get through in June Laughing

Was he remanded or bailed? It says "was wearing an orange vest with a grey jumper and glasses" suggesting the former.

And not surprised about Lammy. He's so racist he's heading for greater things. At least that policeman thing was somewhat comical, unlike his comments basically calling people racist for giving to comic relief.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:38 - 08 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Was he remanded or bailed? It says "was wearing an orange vest with a grey jumper and glasses" suggesting the former.

Within this report it says bailed, but this is his near dozen other offences he's up for Laughing
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/01/01/diane-abbotts-son-appears-court-assault-charges/

Awaiting details of today's sentencing on the assaulting police officers with great enthusiasm Dance!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:53 - 09 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the result of the sentencing?

Google isn't my friend. There's no news.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:17 - 09 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

And not surprised about Lammy. He's so racist he's heading for greater things. At least that policeman thing was somewhat comical, unlike his comments basically calling people racist for giving to comic relief.

From the point of view that in my opinion he's a worse racist than Diane and an odious shit to boot obviously I can't stand him.

The good news is that while Labour seem to be getting their house in a bit more order with Starmer as leader and getting rid of the 3 stooges, they go and shoot themselves in the foot again, by putting Lammy in a position of high visibility even though they must know 90% of the white working class they want to win back would rather vote for a whippet than a party with him pulling strings.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:28 - 09 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
bhinso wrote:

From the point of view that in my opinion he's a worse racist than Diane and an odious shit to boot obviously I can't stand him.

The good news is that while Labour seem to be getting their house in a bit more order with Starmer as leader and getting rid of the 3 stooges, they go and shoot themselves in the foot again, by putting Lammy in a position of high visibility even though they must know 90% of the white working class they want to win back would rather vote for a whippet than a party with him pulling strings.

Boris did it with Gove.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8