Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The people's vote: racism or cats?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Do you like cats or are you more into racism?
Of course I prefer cute fluffy cats
61%
 61%  [ 34 ]
I'm a racist piece of shit
38%
 38%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 55

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:23 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: The people's vote: racism or cats? Reply with quote

This is some scientific research to find out if BCF prefers cats or racism.

Your vote is important even if you're as racist as Tommy Robinson.

Early indications from exit polls suggest that most of you are normal cat loving people and only a few of you are racist Donks.

Pass the popcorn

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:35 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's be honest, vote should have been more explicit: ban mpd or don't ban mpd.

I'd prefer plague to him. Getting tired of mpdCF now. Think I might actually go to Cat Chat Forums instead.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

WreckTangle
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 14:49 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me? Fully racist against cats Very Happy

however I will not say this, as I feel that I will be targeted by the meowmentum group for thought crimes

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:00 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted racist piece of shit in the knowledge that I was doing the wrong thing.

Cats are okay but they're cats.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:25 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be a racist pos, but you'll never be the One-Man Master Race that mpd is.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

But mpd72 speaks for the silent majority

The folk who can't speak their mind or don't have the balls too, as he has proclaimed on more the one occasion.

It would be interesting to see what the pigs make of his pontifications as I suspect many of them would breach several laws

Anyway back on topic, your poll has no option for dogs it is therefore not inclusive and you are a racist piece of shit.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:36 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:

Anyway back on topic, your poll has no option for dogs it is therefore not inclusive and you are a racist piece of shit.

What about cats that identify as dogs? Always getting the thin end of the wedge Sad

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:09 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tricky one this, because some of my best friends are racist, but none of my best friends are cats...

pepperami
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of my best friends are black cats Confused

Do black cat lives matter?

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:55 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

duhawkz wrote:
But mpd72 speaks for the silent majority

The folk who can't speak their mind or don't have the balls too, as he has proclaimed on more the one occasion.

I disagree. Your perspective on what the silent majority thinks is way out of alignment.

I have the balls to speak my mind but I can't be bothered to discuss boring topics or argue with losers on the internet. Besides, it doesn't take much in the way of balls to discuss contentious issues on the internet. I have other interests and I don't find it important to win over or change the minds of people I don't know and who don't influence my life in any way. Why argue with him here, just because he's on a bike forum and I like bikes? It's more a social media thing - feeling like you belong to something, then guarding it. I suppose if I thought everyone with the same skin colour as me was on my side, suddenly I would have lots more friends, and that would a sort of comfort, but that's purely imaginary It's every man for himself in this world.

He doesn't speak for the silent majority. His is very much a marginal, minority view. He's making the same mistake as Nick Griffin, or perhaps Tommy Robinson, or even Jeremy Corbyn. Most people may feel that immigration and local population levels are too high, but it's a mistake to think that this means there is widespread support for extreme positions, e.g. race/culture favouritism. Likewise, most people may feel that wealth distribution in this country is a problem, and that the NHS is sacrosanct, but that doesn't mean they want to go full-on Venezuela. Extreme positions aren't widely held in this country.

As long as it was confined to Politics and Current Affairs, I didn't feel a need to enemy anyone. While I'm slightly irritated that I'm reading that guy's stuff in other subsections of the forum, it doesn't bother me.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:10 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are mistaken sir.

That is not my perspective, I was merely repeating what mpd72 himself has claimed on more than one occasion.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:22 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

The planet is overpopulated with cats, and it's all the Johnny Foreigner brown cats doing the breeding.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

WreckTangle
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:42 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is going here? there seems to be a alot of hate going on here, is it a full moon? Thinking

Anyway, what if we all vote for the 'wrong option'

will the results be scorned by a government elite, then there be a 3 year delay in ......paw-liament accepting the result......... with people arguing constantly about the effect of racism of eu cats and knock on effects that we have all made because we are all voting 'the wrong option'...then we have another poll where one side wins outright...but the other side will still cry and sulk, blaming....... can't think of a cat pun..... populist cute cat vidoes

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:47 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like cats but do appreciate they're a living thing and I respect that.
I simply ticked the first option because I was really interested in seeing where the graph stood. Yes - I broke the result.

Blah blah
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 20:52 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like cats especially when they'rey slow cooked (4-5 hours) in chicken stock with onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, thyme, oregano and cat-nip then served with some herby roast potatoes and lightly boiled cabbage, washed down with a chilled pinot grigio. (I know, it should be red really, but the pinot really brings out the flavour)

If it's a fat cat then there'll probably be enough left over for the following day, and that can be served on a warm baguette with some fried onions and mushrooms and lashings of horse radish sauce.

Fisty
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:57 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like racist cats.

https://www.dogalize.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/kitler.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 21:16 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leftie? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Re work dodging, it sounds like you know fuck all about my situation.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:51 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72 wrote:
Forum long term work dodging, parasite lefties from the politics sub forum, in pulling race card Internet bullying non shocker. It’s that widely hurled by the hard of thinking, that it means nothing now.

It's only widely hurled at you for obvious reasons.

mpd72 wrote:

Any comments I make are factual and often backed up with links to verify. Just because you’re programmed to deny these facts, does not make them untrue.

“Anyone who doesn’t agree with me is Hitler”....

Yawn.

The irony is palpable. Notice how any time anyone disagrees with you, you resort to calling them brainwashed lefties?

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:06 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like dags.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:08 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where's Val? Thinking

I prefer dogs, by the way. Cats have too many little bones in them, it's almost like eating a fish.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:16 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Where's Val? Thinking

Copy and pasting Brexit shit on numerous different websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckMvj1piK58&gl=GB

lilredmachine
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:21 - 28 Dec 2019    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm racist.

I doubt there is anyone, on the fucking planet, that could claim to have never thought a racist thought. I'm not died-in-the-wool, silent majority racist though, live and let live and all that.

We are pretty much instinctually programmed to think less of people that aren't our 'tribe' and our society pretty much depends on it. This is why we have borders, aren't too happy about uncontrolled immigration, democratically don't like Europe and carry a general sense of xenophobia. We temper it these days because civilised thought and modern society demand it, but you don't have to go to far back before it all goes to shit...

Cats are shit though, they are pretty much wild and would go back to being wild in the same generation if we all disappeared. The last house share I lived in had a cat and it would turn up it's nose at food and go and hunt small birds and other wildlife in the back garden. Little cunt killed off just about everything back there. Laughing

Quote:
I like cats especially when they'rey slow cooked (4-5 hours) in chicken stock with onions, carrots, potatoes, garlic, thyme, oregano and cat-nip then served with some herby roast potatoes and lightly boiled cabbage, washed down with a chilled pinot grigio. (I know, it should be red really, but the pinot really brings out the flavour)

Have you actually eaten a cat? One of my best mates was living rough for a couple of years before I met him, he's eaten all sorts of weird and wonderful things over the years, including cat. He said it was absolutely shit, bland and full of tendon. He cooked it in a very similar manner to what you describe here.
AldridgePrior This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 119 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3