Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ice Burger
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 11:53 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

Okay so I've had tinder for a while now. Getting unmatched happens quite a bit, I do it and it happens to me too.

But I seriously fell head over heels for this one person only after a couple of messages. They were just so gorgeous they were every part a 10. I've never really felt elation like it when we matched, I honestly felt 10 foot tall when we matched. She was funny not even just for a women and holy shit she was smoking. The thing is when you feel so high like that, it hurts so fucking bad when you trip over and have a long way to fall to the bottom.

I've waited 2 days before deciding to come on here and write about it, I thought I'd get over her. I get unmatched all the time but I can't seem to let this go.

I will write a transcript of what our messages were like, I probably won't remember everything but I'll try to if I get some replies to this.

I guess I'm maybe looking for some straight talking advice if you've got any. At the moment I'm coming up with schemes to talk to her again, it's probably hopeless but I can make a new account with a cheap mobile number and try to find her again on there. Set matches to 3 miles away and look for a 19 year old, that's all I've got to find her. Lord knows she'll probably just be a bit worried or creeped out if she sees me again and she'll probably just swipe left. But I'm stuck thinking about the 5% chance I can get this to happen.

Disclaimer,
I'd like to say I'm usually a pretty calm funny guy and was used to getting some attention from girls when I was at school. I guess she did swipe right on me, I just want to rewind and make it happen again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:21 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Re: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

Ice Burger wrote:
Okay so I've had tinder for a while now. Getting unmatched happens quite a bit, I do it and it happens to me too.

But I seriously fell head over heels for this one person only after a couple of messages. They were just so gorgeous they were every part a 10. I've never really felt elation like it when we matched, I honestly felt 10 foot tall when we matched. She was funny not even just for a women and holy shit she was smoking. The thing is when you feel so high like that, it hurts so fucking bad when you trip over and have a long way to fall to the bottom.

I've waited 2 days before deciding to come on here and write about it, I thought I'd get over her. I get unmatched all the time but I can't seem to let this go.

I will write a transcript of what our messages were like, I probably won't remember everything but I'll try to if I get some replies to this.

I guess I'm maybe looking for some straight talking advice if you've got any. At the moment I'm coming up with schemes to talk to her again, it's probably hopeless but I can make a new account with a cheap mobile number and try to find her again on there. Set matches to 3 miles away and look for a 19 year old, that's all I've got to find her. Lord knows she'll probably just be a bit worried or creeped out if she sees me again and she'll probably just swipe left. But I'm stuck thinking about the 5% chance I can get this to happen.

Disclaimer,
I'd like to say I'm usually a pretty calm funny guy and was used to getting some attention from girls when I was at school. I guess she did swipe right on me, I just want to rewind and make it happen again.

Fell head over heels, after a couple of messages, never even met, really ? And you fail to see why you've been unmatched??

You may well look like a god, alas, ultimately a mate is going to want to find a another mate that can provide security, and father intelligent children etc, perhaps you are just not at the same juncture on that path, and whilst you might be a giggle and a spot of eye candy, she's looking for someone who is not, so, shallow and has career prospects.

WreckTangle
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 12:44 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a bad shame, but my advise? there are plenty more fish in the sea.

just look at the bright side, the pictures where probably fake / doctored**, she might have just been someone cat fishing, if you really want to find someone, get rid of your tinder and go outside and met real people.

I used tinder once, and found it is just full of shallow people looking for swipes /attention. 90% you find the girl in the real life, and notice the picture on tinder is completely different.

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:50 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a retarded munter using fake pics and suddenly realised it would all come on top when she actually meets any guys in RL. Yes, there are such retarded people out there. Laughing

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:54 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out adultwork (nsfw) , it sounds like you are in severe need of a blowjob.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:06 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Straight advice.

1) Don't aspire to becoming a stalker, which is what you are doing.

2) Get a hobby, go out and meet people.

3) If something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

4) Social media is not the real world. No one exists until you have met them outwith this, they are just imaginary friends.

5) Go have a wank. It'll be just as good if not better because you'll be an expert by now. A lot less stressful than engaging in a relationship with some bird off the internet.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:28 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful, funny, super chilled...

Probably a dude Shocked

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:57 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you just assume their gender?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:16 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm female, here's my picture....

https://cdn.mutually.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/6w-3.jpg

Amazing what you can become in 20 seconds on the internet isn't it.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:41 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shutup and take my money.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:06 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Re: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

inb4 OP turns out of be some deranged psychopath murderer stalker crazy person.

Minty
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:40 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP 4 mod? Thinking

DRZ4Hunned
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:33 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably swiped right accidentally, then engaged in conversation for the lols.. then couldn't be arsed anymore. Have you ever had a real girlfriend? That seems like dangerously clingy behaviour after a couple of messages Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:08 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Can phap to that no problemo...

Polarbear.. phap phap phap... Polarbear... phap phap phap...

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:04 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well played wind-up. Got me thinking whether this scenario could really occur today. In the days of phone chat lines perhaps, and even with Tinder, in the case of the occasional 40-plus year old. But with today's savvy generation and its red pills, I doubt it. The nuclear-monogamy thing wasn't hammered into them from all sides. I don't think anyone goes into Tinder blind.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:52 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adultwork is just as full of posers, fake profiles and wastes of time as "non-paying relationship" sites/apps.

Somewhere around 2005 (I think) I had occasion to open something like a dozen separate accounts in there, because of communications problems in a flat where ladies of the coinage were available.

I was the only one who knew all the passwords and I ran all the accounts, booking appointments and pretending to be the girl in question*.

I think the response I liked the best was "yes darling i make you OWO but I not do french kissee if you have bat breath or you cock smell of curry" - which had basically been a direct translation of what the girl said to me to write Laughing

*(predominantly because they were busy shagging and didn't have the time or capability** to answer the messages so I had to do it for them, having no telephones to answer Laughing )

I think there were two out of the dozen girls who were capable of answering their own messages.

I wouldn't touch AW with a ten foot bargepole now.

**Back then, few WGs knew how to operate the internet to such a level of competence. Its a bit different nowadays :o Laughing

WD Forte
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:19 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Re: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

Ice Burger wrote:
my heart is broke

buy van, dig cellar, practice saying "It puts the lotion on its skin"

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:26 - 07 Jan 2020    Post subject: Re: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:
Ice Burger wrote:
my heart is broke

buy van, dig cellar, practice saying "It puts the lotion on its skin"

He'll need a hose and a water source as well. Thumbs Up

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:58 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Fuck me, you should have shaved your chin years ago. Spit or swallow? Laughing

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:48 - 08 Jan 2020    Post subject: Re: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

Ice Burger wrote:

I've waited 2 days before deciding to come on here and write about it,..

So, how do you feel now following all the above sage advice? Much better I'd wager...

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:39 - 09 Jan 2020    Post subject: Re: Unmatched on tinder and I can't get over her Reply with quote

Ice Burger wrote:

Disclaimer,

Broken hearted over a girl (allegedly) you’ve swapped a pair of messages with via Tinder? Really? You’re going to find adult life a bitch when you get there!
Ps walk away from this person. You’re in danger of becoming the person who makes page five of your local paper in an article where the words ‘relentless’, ‘stalker’ and imprisonment’ feature.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:56 - 09 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dread to think how crap you'd be (weak) if 'she' started chatting again.
Look how vulnerable and open you are here - 'she'd' suss it straight away and start the manipulation. Yes there really are vultures out there.
ps: She could well be a he. It's the internet and nothing is real. I mean look at me - female and famous. Both of which I'm obviously not.

Advice from a Geordie?
Gather together one or two mates and head into town. Go for a drink. Head away from your local boozers. Do not get drunk - perhaps have one and stay on the shandy or pop. Let your mates get bladdered. Now. open those eyes of yours and look around in the venues. You will see similar groups out for a laugh and some groups will be - shock horror - female.
Within those female groups you will spot people similar to yourself. By that I mean out and looking. Do not stare at them! Catch their eye, smile and look away. A bit later try walking past and simply saying hello. Do not try chat up lines - Sid the Sexist did those years ago and they're cr*p and cheesy. Just chat. It's that easy.
That's the Geordie sensible dating/looking advice. Never ever come out drinking with me - you will get into some deep situations..

Typical Whitley Bay chat up: I was out with friends and the night was early. We'd walked into one place and once at the bar I looked around. Circular tables with mostly women sat at them - that's when it hit me. The women at each table were all related from daughter to grandma. Fair enough I thought and began chatting to my mates again.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. A woman who was bigger than me (more muscled arms, wider shoulders etc) was holding a full pint of lager. "Here. This is for you" she said. Puzzled, I asked what she meant. "Well you're drinking lager. I bought this for you. You're now with me tonight" she muttered. In an instant I said that can she wait cos I was going to the toilet anyway. Once I'd been I'd return and be able to talk more comfortably. Obviously I walked to the toilets but ran for my life.
Actually - I Can fix you up with a woman if you want? Don't worry - I won't pair you with Cara. Her back is hairier than my chest..

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:04 - 09 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geordie women, got to love them.

'Well done, you've pulled, lets go' Laughing Thumbs Up

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:11 - 09 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew this woman. She was from The Ridges. Rough, mean and massive. She really was more ripped than me - I'll be honest and admit I would have gone with it if she was smaller!
Oh gosh Whitley Bay was my ruin Sad
BJs in hot dog van queues in full view of strangers. I guess she couldn't wait her turn?
3-some down a back alley and caught by a van full of p*gs. They really were that night. Bast*rds Sad
The Scottish Bank Holiday weekends where everyone just said sod the crap and we all went for the orgy on the beach anyway.
Candy - Spanish but living in the North East. 15 kids by 15 dads. Demanded that I f*ck her. No chat up, nothing. (no I didn't but I did her lush mate Irene)
Some sick just came to my mouth. My mate Marky and the bother he'd get us into. Gonna have a coffee and try to forget it all!

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 09:54 - 09 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Geordie women, got to love them.

'Well done, you've pulled, lets go' Laughing Thumbs Up

Don't even have to stop to get their coat because they're "Not cald, you callin me a poofter like?".
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 102 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5