Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Royals.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:53 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Race Card is boring now. If you are white you are racist. It's now a given when anyone with the slightest pigment wants to be a victim. You can almost count the seconds before it's mentioned.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:37 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Meghan should have done her research better before she took her knickers off. He isn't a Royal at all.

..she's the sort that wouldn't wear any, to start with anyway. get the gibbering ginge hooked on flange then ratchet up the demands.. It's the same the whole world over.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:38 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
The Race Card is boring now. If you are white you are racist. It's now a given when anyone with the slightest pigment wants to be a victim. You can almost count the seconds before it's mentioned.

..indeed, its as if Ali G never existed Rolling Eyes

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/068/175/186/original/76e810ecc2973d61.mp4

A true British response is rather more restrained:

Farage reacts to Harry & Meghan.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:09 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 19:53 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it racist to say I've seen blacker looking Italians than Meghan?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:01 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to backfire on the woke.

They are in the everyone loves the yank social media. Most of the UK aren't happy with the bitch but like everything, keep quiet and shutup. Ophra says so .

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Royals have replied with Dignity and calling her a liar without using the phrase and pants on fire.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:12 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
The Royals have replied with Dignity and calling her a liar without using the phrase and pants on fire.

Thumbs Up
Quote:
Recollections may differ.

Very Happy Classy.

Truth will out when the inevitable divorce happens.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:38 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Is it racist to say I've seen blacker looking Italians than Meghan?

Well Harry said he had been in a dark place so I thought he meant inside that selfish gold digger.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:42 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

I feel pretty left out tbh. I never get called racist Crying or Very sad

https://i.imgur.com/3lLbkMV.gif

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:49 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best comment I heard was some journo on TV pointing out that both Harry and Megan are products of disfunctional families.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:25 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
The best comment I heard was some journo on TV pointing out that both Harry and Megan are products of disfunctional families.

A few points I'm considering*

1) Megs didn't realise being a princess is not like in the movies, you actually have to work jolly hard (relative to her previous life as a diva actress.)
2) Megs labels everything as racism as she's a card carrying member of the Woke Mob.
3) People dislike her not because she's black** but because she's an American with no class.
4) The issue over "iz dis bb a darkee?!" Conveniently left out is the rest: "...cos dat wood be betta dan ginge, innit!"
5) Megs mentioned she's really into "Ancestry DNA" and someone in the household went "oh shit..."

*Forced to by all forms of media it seems
**Tim Pool is about as Asian as Megs is Black and TBH I'm sick of him banging on about it too.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:39 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the anti monarchists are already getting their digs in saying that those pro royalists are racists, colonialists and slavers. Rolling Eyes

From the below article on abolishing the monarchy.

But it’s a hard battle to win, because many who are opposed to the racism Meghan faced are also faithful to the idea of the monarchy. With its centuries-long connections to colonialism and chattel slavery, why do so many people think it’s a redeemable institution?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/meghan-harry-abolish-monarchy-b1814863.html

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:31 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I see the anti monarchists are already getting their digs in saying that those pro royalists are racists, colonialists and slavers. Rolling Eyes

From the below article on abolishing the monarchy.

But it’s a hard battle to win, because many who are opposed to the racism Meghan faced are also faithful to the idea of the monarchy. With its centuries-long connections to colonialism and chattel slavery, why do so many people think it’s a redeemable institution?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/meghan-harry-abolish-monarchy-b1814863.html

Mmm, the British monarchy has only been around, as a concept, since Alfred The Great. Nothing like throwing over fucking millennia of history on the pyre of Wokeness Evil or Very Mad

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:37 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Oh I forgot. One must never, ever criticise the Jews, even when justified by historical fact, because that would be 'anti semitic'.

I think people implied unnecessary malice from your post. "The Jews did it!" is about as useful and valid as blaming the Phoenicians before them or the various African tribal kings after... let's have a pop at the Dutch while we're at it, plenty of blame to go around.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:40 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

I'm not interested in the ramblings of racists Thumbs Down

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it’s possible to make generalised accusations that particular religions were foremost in the slave trade it ought to be possible to name the individuals. A bit of research suggests European slave traders were Anglican’s, Hugenouts, Quakers, Jews and more, with no prevalence.

Wizmitzer was talking specifically about Brazilian slave markets and he might well be right but again there was no proof offered.

Who were the Bristolian Jewish slave traders which Garvey referred to, and is the implication that it was a primarily Jewish profession correct? If not, why did he single out the Jews?

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:46 - 10 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liverpool had more slave ships that the rest of Britain (Scotland had it's fair share) and most of europe. Let's ban Liverpool.

Anyway, Why should the Hewitts get more than the rest of the Royals?

Tdibs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 01:31 - 11 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prince andy is a nonce.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6