Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Royals.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:24 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

News just in:

Harry and Meghan to run for Labour leadership in last-ditch attempt to shake off media interest.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 22 Jan 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

In today's philosophy of gender fluidity it's refreshing to see who wears the trousers in that relationship.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

There is a gap of 1 year, 29 days between these two posts...

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:21 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahahahaha!

The Queen says Harry and Meghan not returning as paid working members of Royal Family.

BBC Radio 4 read out the following in a female American accent. Laughing

Quote:
A spokesman for Harry and Meghan said: "As evidenced by their work over the past year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex remain committed to their duty and service to the UK and around the world, and have offered their continued support to the organisations they have represented regardless of official role."
They added: "We can all live a life of service. Service is universal."

I did think it was odd that their latest sprog was said to be 8th in line to the throne. Not any more (presumably).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Britabroad This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:51 - 19 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It matters to me that anyone is even listening to Lady Di's blow by and his obnoxious yank (s)cum bucket.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:21 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you make of Prince Charles’ 200 mile round trip to visit his 94 year old father the Duke of Edinburgh in hospital. In the spirit of lockdown, or not? My initial instinct was “not” but now I’m not sure.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:46 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd visit an elderly relative if they were in hospital, if there was a fair chance they might kark it. Its s far more valid reason to travel then some have used for travelling.

Some minor celeb the other day drove about the same distance to cuddle a puppy or Amanda holden who drove across the country to visit her parents for a birthday.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
What do you make of Prince Charles’ 200 mile round trip to visit his 94 year old father the Duke of Edinburgh in hospital. In the spirit of lockdown, or not? My initial instinct was “not” but now I’m not sure.

All part of the plan - off daddy with the Covids, mummy dies of heartbreak, profit.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:59 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I'd go it were my Dad. I wouldn't be surprised if Phil doesn't come out of hospital and I suspect Charles feels the same. He's 100 this year so he hasn't got long whatever.

Anyway, it's not covid related so He would have been able to see his Dad.
Britabroad This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:17 - 22 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Anyway, it's not covid related so He would have been able to see his Dad.

That's the thing, all Charlie has to do is pop in to his local Asda carpark and push some trollies around for 10 minutes before visiting time.
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:24 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who else thinks Markles isn't particularly 'dusky' anyway?
Give me a fortnight in the Algarve and I'll come back with more colour than her..

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:32 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:
Who else thinks Markles isn't particularly 'dusky' anyway?
Give me a fortnight in the Algarve and I'll come back with more colour than her..

I didn't know she was black until she said so, those bare breasts in the pictures look very white to me. As for Hewitt's lad, sometimes he looks darker and he is a ginge.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read somewhere that Oprah’s counselling approach to interviewing would feed right into Megan’s Californian mindset, and sure enough the invitational question, “Did you think about suicide?” was met with the tick-box response. Call me cynical (Easy-X) Embarassed Laughing but I don’t believe it.

As to the colour of the offspring, as A100man says, I wouldn’t have guessed Megan was ‘coloured’. I wonder if they excitedly speculated whether the child might be a ginger or have big ears like it’s grandfather.

Poor, privileged, rich folk. How awful when you’re expected to work for it.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:54 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Archie's favourite phrase is 'drive safe'

Ah, how they must laugh.

Quote:
In the first quarter of 2020, Harry said his family "literally cut me off financially".
He said the Netflix and Spotify deals that he and Meghan have struck to make shows and podcasts were never part of the plan but "I had to afford security for us".
"But I've got what my mum left me the taxpayer gave me and without that we wouldn't have been able to do this."
The couple reveal that, after they were cut off, American billionaire and media mogul Tyler Perry provided Harry and Meghan with a home and security last year when they moved from Canada to Southern California.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56316659

Poor little rich boy.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:05 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't think they knew every question before the interview then that's naive. They probably OK'd everything she asked. A lot different from having an antagonistic person asking you questions you don't want asked.

The stinker is the accusation of racist comments about their kid. In todays climate that isn't going to go away and I suspect huge pressure is going to go on them to name who said it. You can't just make those allegations and expect that to be the end of it. The fact they have said it isn't Queenie or Phil the Greek is a huge mistake. Now speculation will heap on Charles because they haven't said it wasn't him.

She's getting her kicks in at Kate as well. Trying to just let it sound bad enough to engender sympathy without coming straight out and accusing her to her face.

So in my view and exceptionally well put together PR job that will have many millions eating out of their hands.

Puke

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:10 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

She played the race card. Priceless!

Wait, it wasn’t Philip?? Shocked

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:10 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://scontent-lhr8-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/158153109_1951122955026571_1362790957118496870_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=kXWSmkKiIOMAX-r6hoh&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.xx&oh=2453e8002515901286463ab69a8cc380&oe=606BB528

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do wonder how racist the question in itself 'how dark do you think he'll be?' is anyway, I mean is it any worse than 'I wonder if he'll inherit grandads jug-ears'? As if anyone really gives a toss.
The irony is of course that he popped out whiter than milk..

My kids who are more woke than I (but not much) can't stand her cos she comes across as a manipulative opportunist, colour never comes into it.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:31 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I don't think anyone would have been that surprised if it was Philip with his history of gaffs. Laughing

Meghan says one member of the Royal Family had concerns about how "dark" her son Archie's skin would be
Winfrey clarifies that neither the Queen or the Duke of Edinburgh were part of that conversation

From the beeb news feed.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:24 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

All a bit silly. We don't know the context of the comment.

I wonder if her folks discussed whether the nipper would be ginger or not?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:30 - 08 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Hey, Diggs, welcome back Smile

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Exactly. On R4 this morning they were bleating on that someone had 'concerns' about nipper's darkyness. Really? Not just the idle curiousity we all have regarding that kind of genetic hand-me-down??
She's been out to cause a stink from day one - this whole debacle will backfire on them IMO.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:03 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait for the real bomb shell........ Harry's DNA test results. Meghan should have done her research better before she took her knickers off. He isn't a Royal at all.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:41 - 09 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

How about Princess Anne, she takes after her Dad with the open mouth before engaging brain comments.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 47 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6