Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

When Mexican beer attacks! Corona Virus

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:03 - 20 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but this section of the forum seems more appropriate...

URGENT: Request From Project Veritas - Shocking COVID Vaccine Series Launch Imminent

Quote:
Project Veritas will be launching a series of videos exposing government health agencies and pharmaceutical companies -- showing what they really think about the COVID vaccine.

We’ll start Monday, with a federal whistleblower who shot hidden camera footage -- and it gets more damming with each successive release.

Expect a run on tin-foil at your local supermarket Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:37 - 20 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that will get buried/censored/ignored - too much at stake now to actually tell the truth.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:04 - 20 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Government Medical Insider: “I put my faith in God, not man.”

Praying Brick Wall
Should be good.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:38 - 20 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too late for me. I've had 2 and when they offer me a booster, in it goes along with my flu vaccine I had a couple of days ago.

Call me Pincushion Polarbear. Cool

Edited to add, I'm still crap at computers, when do the Microsoft nanonites kick in?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:49 - 20 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Quote:
Government Medical Insider: “I put my faith in God, not man.”

Praying Brick Wall
Should be good.

Is it only an American thing to insert non sequiturs about God(s) into conversations?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:33 - 21 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.

Jesus is a bit of a slut as well.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:54 - 21 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.imgur.com/yKG6UPj.png

Wub

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:23 - 21 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
No.

Jesus is a bit of a slut as well.

I saw that, I still can make up my mind if it's serious or trolling Thinking

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 21 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I'm watching this video and obviously it's coming at it from the Fundamentalist Christian view point but the interesting thing is the Native Americans have their own NHS! All the other schmucks in America have to pay get they get Federal hospitals?!

TBH it's just a hearsay video - which is why it'll get wiped from the InterTubes - but the hint of medical mistreatment of Native Indians having overtones of the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment will pass without comment by the reeeeing Blue Check Marks.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Confusing). Unhide this post / all posts.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:18 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
Profit over lives, yet again.

Um, when was there a time this wasn't the case? "Shock News! Company with shareholders seeks profits!"

The problem lies with the corrupt political classes ordering the stuff, "lions led by donkeys" springs to mind.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:35 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cable Tie wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufy2AweXRkc&ab_channel=Dr.JohnCampbell

Basically, the "new" Pfizer pill does the same thing as Ivermectin, using the same method, but not as well as Ivermectin.

This comment sums it up perfectly.

Quote:
“No one’s saying that the information has been deliberately hidden away while millions of people have died.” Of course, that’s exactly what he’s saying, and he’s completely right.

He's basically saying Pfizer added one molecule, patented it and can charge a fortune for it for 30 years, when IM does it better, cheaper and has been approved for human use for decades.

No doubt, Small Penis Syndrome man will scoff, but this bloke knows his stuff.

Profit over lives, yet again.

Quote:
New Pfizer antiviral and ivermectin, a pharmacodynamic analysis

New Pfizer antiviral, PF-07321332, C₂₃H₃₂F₃N₅O₄

PF-07321332 is designed to block the activity of the SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease,

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-rel...

So, what is a protease?

So what is a protease inhibitor?

And, what is 3CL?

Chymotrypsin-like protease (3CL main protease, or 3CL Mpro)

Identification of SARS-CoV‑2 3CL Protease Inhibitors by a Quantitative High-Throughput Screening (3rd September 2020)

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/...

The activity of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 viral infection was confirmed in 7 of 23 compounds

Microscopic interactions between ivermectin and key human and viral proteins involved in SARS-CoV-2 infection

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic...

the strength and persistency of the interaction between IVE and the binding site of 3CLpro indicate that a partial inhibition of the catalytic activity could have place as the drug interacts with the main subdomains that define the enzyme binding pocket:

Identification of 3-chymotrypsin like protease (3CLPro) inhibitors as potential anti-SARS-CoV-2 agents

https://www.nature.com/articles/s4200...

as shown in Fig. 4, out of 13 OTDs only ivermectin completely blocked ( more than 80%) the 3CLpro activity at 50 µM concentration.

Development, validation, and approval of COVID-19 specific drugs takes years. Therefore, the idea of drug repositioning, also known as repurposing, is an important strategy to control the sudden outbreak of life-threatening infectious agents that spread rapidly.

Ilimaquinone (marine sponge metabolite) as a novel inhibitor of SARS-CoV-2 key target proteins in comparison with suggested COVID-19 drugs: designing, docking and molecular dynamics simulation study

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/artic...

From the docking analysis, ivermectin showed the highest docking score with an average energy of −8.5 kcal mol−1 among all the compounds. Remdesivir showed the lowest binding energy and highest docking score of −9.9 kcal mol−1

https://bnf.nice.org.uk/medicinal-for...

Ritonavir, C37H48N6O5S2

Ivermectin, C48H74O14

Exploring the binding efficacy of ivermectin against the key proteins of SARS-CoV-2 pathogenesis: an in silico approach

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...

We have documented an intense binding of both ivermectin B1a and B1b isomer to the main protease with subsequent energy (ETot-) values of -384.56 and -408.6.

PF-07321332 is designed to block the activity of the SARS-CoV-2-3CL protease,

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-rel...

Risk of virus developing resistance to PF-07321332

Molecular Docking Reveals Ivermectin and Remdesivir as Potential Repurposed Drugs Against SARS-CoV-2

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/...

With SARS-CoV-2 S Spike protein

Ivermectin showed high binding affinity to the viral S protein as well as the human cell surface receptors ACE-2 and TMPRSS2.

In agreement to our findings, ivermectin was found to be docked between the viral spike and the ACE2 receptor

Binding Interactions of Selected Drugs With Human TMPRSS2 Protein (ACE2 protein)

The docking results revealed that ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the active site of the protein (MolDock score −174.971) and protein–ligand interactions

Binding Interactions of Selected Drugs With Human ACE-2 Protein

that ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the active site of the protein (MolDock score −159.754) and protein–ligand interactions

With SARS-CoV-2 S Glycoprotein

Ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the predicted active site of the protein

With SARS-CoV-2 Nsp14 Protein

ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity (MolDock score −212.265) and protein–ligand interactions

Binding Interactions of Selected Drugs With SARS-CoV-2 PLpro

Ivermectin showed the highest binding affinity to the predicted active site of the protein (MolDock score −180.765) and protein–ligand interactions

A brief message to world leaders

Come on ya all

Ah yes. Dr John who has a PhD in teaching techniques and not medicine.

Your a fuckwit, Marcus.
Andy Perrett This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:54 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Your a fuckwit, Marcus.

Ok. Cut this out or I block you too. Your choice, just to show there are no hard feelings Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:57 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Marcus.

Ok. Cut this out or I block you too.

What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:02 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Ok. Cut this out or I block you too.

What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

How many times do you feel you need to do it to get your point across? Wink
Or did you think you were being extremely clever perhaps?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:04 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only called him it a few times so I don't really care. Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:20 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
I've only called him it a few times so I don't really care. Razz

Well, you might have noticed my comment was addressed to Nobby anyway Wink
Although...

It wouldn't be because I don't like you generally, you understand Smile
But jeez, as if my life wasn't a complete borefest as it is right now!

You block one guy, and everyone else just makes sure your efforts are completely ineffective Brick Wall

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people's needs are simple: are bodies stacking up in the streets? No? Good! Keep doing what you're doing. This all has the air of God looking down from on high and muttering "well this hasn't turned out as well as I expected!"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:46 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Most people's needs are simple: are bodies stacking up in the streets? No? Good! Keep doing what you're doing.

That's pretty well the case. In the end it amounts to what is good for you to keep your lifestyle.

If you're rich, you can afford to go green. The increase in prices isn't going to trouble you too much. If you're a student or in supported education you can afford to go green. All hail the bank of Mum and Dad. However if you're struggling, you are only interested in getting by and governments know this. The majority of their voters are not in the rich bracket so they can't afford to antagonise them too much. It's one thing charging them 20p for a carrier bag. It's another forcing meat prices up to lower meat consumption.

Saying all that, I was quite amazed at this statement....

One study estimates that rice, for example, produces the equivalent of 4kg of CO2 emissions for every 1kg of rice produced. Given that 755 million tonnes of rice are produced every year around the world, that is a lot of CO2. On the other hand, rice is an essential staple food feeding billions around the world.

and then it be followed by.......

Overpopulation isn't the root cause of climate change. Rather, it's the excessive emission of greenhouse gases that are heating the planet up.

and

It is true to say the population of the planet can't keep increasing indefinitely, because there is a finite number of resources available. But excessive consumption has played a larger role in climate change than a growing global population.

The trouble is you can't push people back from what they are used to having and you can't stop people that don't have those luxuries from trying to attain them so population is a very big part of climate change.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:03 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

mpd72’s same old, paranoid, ignorant, attention-seeking nonsense roundly disproved over and over. It’s boring and I’m tired of seeing it repeated. For example,

Cable Tie wrote:
So instead they're put one molecule into the formula,

Doh!

Don’t have the jab if you don’t want it. Fill yourself with horse wormer. Think about doing some work instead of posting all day long every day.

Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:38 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video with the guy who had a doctorate in nursing? Don’t let the “Doctor” deceive you. He wasn’t sufficiently informed on the topic he was discussing. Much like yourself.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:39 - 10 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you trying to deprogram these poor, deluded ppl? How's that going for you?
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 139 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 46 of 71