Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

When Mexican beer attacks! Corona Virus

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 05:15 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the fact we have to make sure we dont upset too many people....

South African variant? no, be nice, call it something stupid.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:48 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

An anagram of Moronic maybe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:36 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I love the fact we have to make sure we dont upset too many people....

South African variant? no, be nice, call it something stupid.

Why not call it Spanish variant and blame The Dagos like we did on a previous occasion?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:26 - 27 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

TBF it's better to have a non-geographic naming scheme. IIRC this is the second variant to come out of southern Africa. Otherwise we'd have to call it the "South African Variant Part 2 - The Cape Town Cough" Smile

Val
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:00 - 28 Nov 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile Johann Biacsics, head of lateral thinkers (anti-vaxxers) in Austria, opted for self-therapy with chlorine dioxide (bleach) instead of hospitalization. Thinking Thinking Thinking

https://www.rtl.de/cms/impfgegner-johann-biacsics-stirbt-an-corona-weil-er-sich-nur-mit-chlordioxid-behandelte-4873604.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:36 - 01 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So just how dangerous is this new omigod variety of Covid? Anyone seen anything about mortality and serious illness rates to do with it? From anywhere it has cropped up? Seems to be a bit overlooked in all the reporting at the moment. Supposed to be much more infectious, so you'd think that you'd hear something, maybe from South Africa where it's said to have originated. Are their hospitals and morgues overflowing? Or even just a bit busier than normal?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:23 - 01 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero long term information as it's so new which is just how "the science" likes it 'cos now we can play the "what if" game. Well, apart from "What if it turns out to be nothing?" of course Rolling Eyes

Tdibs
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 19:38 - 01 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah too early to tell. The initial R numbers seemed insanely high so the data looks to be wonky. Needs more time and studies before we really know whats the reality.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:37 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Dear, Italy marching....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/italy-holds-march-vaccine-dead-commemorate-died-covid-19-vaccines/

Never has the failure of a product to produce advertised results been blamed on those who refuse to purchase or consume the product…yet this is exactly what’s going on every day across God’s green earth…and it’s utter madness - Curly Surfhouse

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/11/european-medicines-agency-data-shows-1163356-adverse-drug-reactions-30551-fatalities-covid-19-vaccinations/

Last edited by GettinBetter on 22:47 - 03 Dec 2021; edited 1 time in total

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:46 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Oh Dear, moar conspiracy shite

The Gateway Pundit:

Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Laughing

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 22:52 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
..more leftist sheeple ramblings
Laughing

All references are on the site, but that's too difficult for you isn't it, having to actually read something taxes you does it?

and if you think this is a conspiracy site you are beyond help.....

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/data_source.html

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:43 - 03 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

GettinBetter wrote:
Islander wrote:
..more leftist sheeple ramblings
Laughing

All references are on the site, but that's too difficult for you isn't it, having to actually read something taxes you does it?

and if you think this is a conspiracy site you are beyond help.....

https://www.adrreports.eu/en/data_source.html

The thing that really makes me laugh is you calling me 'sheeple' when you and your fellow conspiracy nutters slavishly follow and regurgitate any old nonsense your conspiracy overlords dictate to you. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Carry on - it's hilarious. Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:09 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
conspiracy overlords

Who?!
You're all as nuts as each other.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:40 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:
conspiracy overlords

Who?!
You're all as nuts as each other.

Are you telling me there aren't leaders and motivators in the conspiracy world? I give you the multiple person sometimes known as 'Q' that the sheep in the QAnon conspiracy movement follow slavishly as a prime example. Laughing

Me? I think it's hilarious that people are gullible enough to go for all this shite. Razz

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:46 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Me? I think it's hilarious that people are gullible enough to go for all this shite. Razz

And there we have it: a statement as equally valid to trot out against tin-foil hat wearers as it is to Legacy Media followers Smile

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:04 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:

And there we have it: a statement as equally valid to trot out against tin-foil hat wearers as it is to Legacy Media followers Smile

Legacy media?

Not <gasp> MSM surely... Wink

There are editorial influence free reputable services if you know where to look. Thumbs Up

ETA:

Oh and the worst of the owner/editor influenced media outlets are still a magnitude more reliable than the tin foil hatters' lunatic ramblings Razz

By the way, where do you think their (as in the tin foil hatters) editorial influences come from? Hint: It's likely to be political/religious extremists or big business (think climate change denial as an example).

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:59 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Are you telling me there aren't leaders and motivators in the conspiracy world?

You know what that sounds like? Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:01 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

There are editorial influence free reputable services if you know where to look. Thumbs Up

Prove it, beyond any doubt. Then everyone will agree with you Smile

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:13 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

You keep confirming my worst prejudices Laughing "...if you know where to look" tear my rose-tinted spectacles off if you must but I'm sure earlier in my lifetime I didn't need to question every single source of information shoved under my nose. The Sun and The Mirror presented basically the same facts in the first few paragraphs and maybe drifted off later with their respective slants.

Now it's hair shirts social engineering for everyone. FFS even Reuters isn't beyond bias these days Shocked

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:25 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

You keep confirming my worst prejudices Laughing "...if you know where to look" tear my rose-tinted spectacles off if you must but I'm sure earlier in my lifetime I didn't need to question every single source of information shoved under my nose. The Sun and The Mirror presented basically the same facts in the first few paragraphs and maybe drifted off later with their respective slants.

Now it's hair shirts social engineering for everyone. FFS even Reuters isn't beyond bias these days Shocked

Give me enough money and I'll tell you what you want to hear. It's how the world turns.
Remember, there are some who won't stray from the narrative because it means loss of job, maybe irreparable damage to family and friendships. Who knows who is towing the line for such reasons? Or even just to be seen to be on the "right side of history", as I believe is the popular phrase these days. Or maybe just in case.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:07 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Islander wrote:

Reuters, AP...

No editorial policy just journalism sold for news feeds.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:10 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

Are you telling me there aren't leaders and motivators in the conspiracy world?

It sounds like the truth. It's a useful way of influencing public opinion and since the advent of social media, it's a global audience.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:49 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

It sounds like the truth. It's a useful way of influencing public opinion and since the advent of social media, it's a global audience.

No, you've just become another peddler of crazy conspiracy theories. Well done Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:06 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

When penalty for lying seems to be zero and so-called "fact checking" sites are just another form of propaganda no wonder "alternative facts" and conspiracy theories abound Sad

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 04 Dec 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

No, you've just become another peddler of crazy conspiracy theories. Well done Rolling Eyes

So you're saying that politicians, religious types, and various others don't use Internet platforms to further their messages and influence people? If you are, where have you been the past 10 or so years? Is the sand in your eyes causing you any problems? Laughing

You are aware that tin foil hatters have their own social media equivalent aren't you? You are aware that that's an excellent platform to influence them aren't you? You are aware that that's exactly what QAnon is and did aren't you?

Deary me. Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 136 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 69, 70, 71  Next
Page 53 of 71