Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Live CoronaVirus map

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:22 - 31 Jan 2020    Post subject: Live CoronaVirus map Reply with quote

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:29 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little annoyed that the UK cases are placed in Lockerbie when in fact they were shipped from York to Newcastle upon Tyne.
Interesting page though and will be fun watching the bottom line climb steeply!

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:45 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'recovered' total could be better described, is that 'of those admitted to hospital' 'in ITU' or are the 11,000 cases recorded mostly at deaths door Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:29 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
The 'recovered' total could be better described, is that 'of those admitted to hospital' 'in ITU' or are the 11,000 cases recorded mostly at deaths door Wink

Dig into their blog and you'll be even more confused to read that the estimated recovery time is 5 days, which would suggest this is spreading quicker than an Australian bush fire. https://systems.jhu.edu/research/public-health/ncov-model-2/

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:40 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "cured" stats and the mortality rate are kind of useless this early on.

Some charts are still interesting to look at.

https://ncov.r6.no/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:50 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

If some videos on twitter are to be believed the reported stats are meaningless, it looks like some are just collapsing in the street and not being touched for hours as people are scared to go near.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The bible bashers must be having a jism-filled field day combining the seventh corona virus and Revelations 15.... Laughing

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:03 - 01 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

When the UK flight came home they were transferred into four Horseman coaches Shocked Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:57 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it any wonder that new zoonosis emerge from a region with a rather disgusting dietary content?

(MCN's un-enlightened Two P worth.)

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:04 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Is it any wonder that new zoonosis emerge from a region with a rather disgusting dietary content?

Is it really any worse than the muck KFC, Maccy D's et al entice us with?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:12 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:
MCN wrote:

I think you'll find a generous helping of synthetic carcinogens is much better for you than cheap, imported pathogens Wink

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:18 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I think you'll find a generous helping of synthetic carcinogens is much better for you than cheap, imported pathogens Wink

My wok says otherwise. Laughing

WreckTangle
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 09:29 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep looking at the map, and this seems to be spreading, according to daily mail, we will soon die a slow and horrible death because of this Shocked

oh well, at least we can try and protect ourselfs

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQj_7T9oY-QMZF89sKD-_QK6kfvtegsKrraCIs4NjxdorY2lRQN

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:48 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plague Inc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:25 - 02 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30260-9/fulltext

Probably the best summary of what we know so far.

It's quite lengthy but the likely outcomes are interesting with a bell shaped curve in China peaking late April/May.
The severity of the peak can be considerably reduced by minimising spread between individuals and travel - but doing that might prolong the outbreak at a lower level for much longer.

There will be outbreaks elsewhere but most countries should be able to contain them.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:25 - 03 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

mentalboy wrote:

I'd rather have a big mac and fries than a Bat.

Interesting the UK case has been put right on the England/Scotland border.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:35 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do a fair bit of air travel for work and stuff.
When I came into Europe AMS last Thursday from the Muddle East there was not a single control to be seen.
Just the usual S. E. Asian Masked Maurader Pish Artists everywhere.

Same transiting Moscow Tuesday/Wednesday this week. Nada concern.
De-planing at Atyrau, Kazakhstan and there's this wee 'health officer' (She has a medical badge on her Hi-Viz jaikit). Pointing a thermal scanner at folk walking towards the exit.

I remember Saudi had big tv screens showing passenger whole body IR images on the air bridges as you walked off the flights when SARS was in vogue.
Fucked-iffanno if this is a 'medically' robust method of health screening but that's about the stretch of Turd World effectiveness when it comes to plagues.

A lot of Muddle East Cuntries still screen for TB but more interestingly HIV in blood. 🤣
In countries where the bum-hole is fair dinkum for premarital secks.

A Wholly Holy Holistic Habit.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:06 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A website in Taiwan seems to have been accidentally on purpose flashing real figures for a few seconds and deaths were over 25,000
The Chinese system almost inadvertently hides the truth at every level.
Those deemed responsible for bad figures in an area will be in big trouble because they obviously haven't followed impossible dictats from above - so they just make something up which seems more favourable.
The trouble is the WHO figures on that page ^ are what's supplied by China pretty much.
bobohex This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Spam). Unhide this post / all posts.

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:33 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobohex wrote:
I am very glad that the number of people recovered exceeded the number of deaths.

That's OK, you can get to have another go.

https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-coronavirus-risk-of-reinfection-2020-2
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:14 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a go at the old computer game "Plague Inc. Evolved" at the moment. The game map is pretty similar to that website Smile

Currently I'm trying to unlock enough in the game to simulate the Coronavirus and see how it does in a sped up simulation.

Amusingly most game guides begin with "for an easy game, start your infection in China..."

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:30 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The China chart currently shows a good example of an exponential curve.

Apparently it's rasis to blame it on what they eat.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:02 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
When I came into Europe AMS last Thursday from the Muddle East there was not a single control to be seen.

De-planing at Atyrau, Kazakhstan and there's this wee 'health officer' (She has a medical badge on her Hi-Viz jaikit). Pointing a thermal scanner at folk walking towards the exit.

I remember Saudi had big tv screens showing passenger whole body IR images on the air bridges as you walked off the flights when SARS was in vogue.
Fucked-iffanno if this is a 'medically' robust method of health screening but that's about the stretch of Turd World effectiveness when it comes to plagues.

A lot of Muddle East Cuntries still screen for TB but more interestingly HIV in blood. 🤣

Temperature screening doesn't help as much as it did with SARS. People can be asymptomatic and still carry and transmit the disease.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:24 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:
MCN wrote:

Temperature screening doesn't help as much as it did with SARS. People can be asymptomatic and still carry and transmit the disease.

Awww wheesht you.. 😟
The Kz authorities are doing the best they can.

🤣

A nation of Hawchers.. Pavements splattered with pheglm from habitual hawch hawch... spit.

They had to put 'No Spitting' signs up on the walls in the camp we stayed in.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 06 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you all know, Climate change activism necessitates a reduction in population in the order of billions.

Admittedly, it would be less rasis if the plan had started in Europe or the US.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 74 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9