83%
 83%  [ 20 ]
I would
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:15 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Does this man look straight? Reply with quote

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/kh-mobile-image-phillip-schofield.jpg

https://hips.hearstapps.com/digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/18/47/1542806133-phillip-schofield-this-morning.jpg

https://images.ladbible.com/thumbnail?type=jpeg&url=https://beta.ems.ladbiblegroup.com/s3/content/3f8a5d005de8591132e7cc01151318cc.png

https://i2-prod.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/incoming/article15706403.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/0_This-Morning-Phillip-Schofield.jpg
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:19 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=329728

You're an hour and twenty seven minutes too slow. Razz

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:54 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm 4 hours too slow with my comment in Random Banter.

Sad

Gordon the Gopher rulels though.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:18 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who cares.

...and if you think looks tell you when it's safe to bend over in the showers you may soon be in for healthcheck.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Bloggsy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 17:01 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schofield an arse bandit, well I never

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:49 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Re: Does this man look straight? Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Where is the option - Sod him, bend over Holly.

toby1
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 18:18 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a luvvy hero..........an arsehole who's shit on his wife and family Twisted Evil

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

toby1 wrote:
who's shit on his wife and family

Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it. A lot more difficult than you think. Just the logistics alone are a nightmare.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:26 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? Schofield gay? Surely not.... Next you'll be telling us Alan Carr likes it up the wrong'un too!!!!

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Re: Does this man look straight? Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I suspect he has Laughing

gbrand42
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 20:22 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we know where he keeps Gordon

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:27 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the betting a former *contact* is/was about to reveal all in the papers.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spitting Image in about 1992
https://youtu.be/P9zHqx-Hoz8

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:59 - 07 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
What's the betting a former *contact* is/was about to reveal all in the papers.

Yes, I wondered that as well.

He sticks a twitter thing up about it minutes before going on breakfast tv. telling the world he's a poof and then goes all sobby on tv. Then all the tv personalities come out with the platitudes and the gay adoration that seems to be the in thing now.

Why, what does it matter that you need to plaster it all over peoples TV screens, it's a private thing surely. I don't need or want to know the sexual orientation of my neighbours, why do I need to know his?

The other side is is he really gay? How can you hide that from your wife for however many years. Wifie is no Einstein but I guarantee she would soon cotton on if I preferred men to women.

It has all the hallmarks of an engineered situation.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:43 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict it will come out that he was Barrymore's pool attendant...

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:03 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

In terms of timing it sounds like a blackmail of sorts. Someone threatens to out him to the papers so he takes the initiative and does it himself. It's not really an issue if he is gay though. It always strikes me as weird the expectation that gay people must come out and somehow explain themselves.

Tracey Suntan-King
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:12 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

By stage-managing his entrance into gayness today he has deprived one or more of the Sunday tabloids of their "exclusive" this weekend.

My TV contact tells me a certain Good Morning employee was sacked recently and the threats to (oo-er missus) expose the silver haired fox began shortly after.

So he exposed himself instead.......... Laughing fnar.

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:27 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
In terms of timing it sounds like a blackmail of sorts. Someone threatens to out him to the papers so he takes the initiative and does it himself. It's not really an issue if he is gay though. It always strikes me as weird the expectation that gay people must come out and somehow explain themselves.

That's because it's still seen as a stick you can beat people with.

Frankly, I'm amazed he's kept it a secret as long as he has (his announcement came as no surprise to me) but then he's always been exceptionally good at keeping his private life just that - I knew he was married, but if you showed me a picture of his wife, I wouldn't identify her as Mrs Philip Schofield.

I spent a long time working in broadcasting and it's absolutely full to bursting with people who are in the closet to the public; they think, rightly or wrongly, that coming out will destroy their careers.

Some people get away with it (nobody thought badly of Kenny Everett) some people don't, like Michael Barrymore, although he didn't exactly help himself.

As long as being homosexual is considered a bad thing, then people will keep quiet about themselves and/or feel the need to justify it, when they can't keep quiet any longer.

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:32 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not surprised at all by it. I knew of his wife and family. It annoys me how such a drama and show has been made of it. Of course he was gonna be outed. That grass now needs to name the people he's kissed..

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:55 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I'm in an utterly altruistic mood today I shall offer his wife and daughters my help to get over his outage.

All at once if they they require group therapy Whistle

https://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/celebrities/2019072275517/phillip-schofield-wife-stephanie-lowe/0-366-858/phillip-schofield-and-girls--z.jpg

Howling Terror
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:54 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^Welcome back 1973.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:06 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaft wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

That's because it's still seen as a stick you can beat people with.

Frankly, I'm amazed he's kept it a secret as long as he has (his announcement came as no surprise to me) but then he's always been exceptionally good at keeping his private life just that - I knew he was married, but if you showed me a picture of his wife, I wouldn't identify her as Mrs Philip Schofield.

I spent a long time working in broadcasting and it's absolutely full to bursting with people who are in the closet to the public;
they think, rightly or wrongly, that coming out will destroy their careers.

Some people get away with it (nobody thought badly of Kenny Everett) some people don't, like Michael Barrymore, although he didn't exactly help himself.

As long as being homosexual is considered a bad thing, then people will keep quiet about themselves and/or feel the need to justify it, when they can't keep quiet any longer.

And their names are? Twisted Evil

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 23:24 - 08 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So errrr, when is Holly going to come out as lesbian? Mr. Green

Sister Sledge
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:32 - 09 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaand his wife has spoken.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/phillip-schofields-wife-says-face-21460062

Obviously she's been keeping herself together during the announcement but surely she had some kind of inkling into his ways? He must have called her Eric at some point or gotten to his hands and knees before realising his mistake?
Separate bedrooms? Not f*cked for decades??

I actually know a woman who's husband did exactly what Philip did here. Married, two kids and so on. Then one day he said it and walked away.
Woman is devastated and has lost all trust in people - not just men, everyone. It was the world of lies she'd lived in and how convincing it all was.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:20 - 09 Feb 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
So errrr, when is Holly going to come out as lesbian? Mr. Green

Feel free to link that video... Thumbs Up
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 69 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3