Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Coronavirus -archive

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 03:49 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

More of a political thread thing but Covid protests in Dublin...

Covid-19: Police officers injured at Dublin anti-lockdown protest

This is a bit worrying:

Quote:
...a number of groups were "working in concert" with each other, ranging from far right and far left groups, as well as those opposing lockdowns and vaccines.

Extremists from both ends joining up?! Either that or the Far Right are now in the pay of corporate overlords, joining BLM and Antifa Shocked

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 09:52 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://academictimes.com/first-vaccine-to-fully-immunize-against-malaria-builds-on-pandemic-driven-rna-tech/

RNA magic again. Look Rebel, all magic and shit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:04 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy. wrote:
https://academictimes.com/first-vaccine-to-fully-immunize-against-malaria-builds-on-pandemic-driven-rna-tech/

RNA magic again. Look Rebel, all magic and shit.

Good. Necessity is the mother of invention.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 14:09 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
More of a political thread thing but Covid protests in Dublin...

Covid-19: Police officers injured at Dublin anti-lockdown protest

This is a bit worrying:

Quote:
...a number of groups were "working in concert" with each other, ranging from far right and far left groups, as well as those opposing lockdowns and vaccines.

Extremists from both ends joining up?! Either that or the Far Right are now in the pay of corporate overlords, joining BLM and Antifa Shocked

Meh. All this talk of extremists. The centre left are so woke these days, any deviation from their perception of what is normal is labelled "extreme" and shouted down. Most of these groups are only slightly left or right of centre.

I was actually accused of being a right wing extremist the other day, by someone I know IRL. Mainly because I used rational argument and evidence to destroy his assertion on social media that the UK government had spent £32bn on the contact tracing app. (The amount he quoted had been for the entire test and trace system, which at the time was testing half a million people per day). In his book, anything that isn't directly criticizing the current government is "Right wing extremism"

It actually genuinely upset me becauase I'd hitherto thought he was a pretty rational person. I had a wee go on the political compass website that's been posted on here multiple times and I actually come out more left and libertarian than I ever had previously.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:35 - 28 Feb 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Far-left beyond reproach, apparently. They’ll be the ones who only protest because they’re really caring and history was unkind and stuff.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56231856
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 13:04 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the right wing almost as much as I hate the left.

One day the combat wing of the apathetic & impassive extreme centre will rise up & wipe you all out.

THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 13:16 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:

One day the combat wing of the apathetic & impassive extreme centre will rise up & wipe you all out.

I like the idea of an extreme centre party. Let's start one. We shall strike down all our libertatrain and authoritarian enemies with an iron fist a velvet glove A bitchslapping.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:00 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
JackButler wrote:

I like the idea of an extreme centre party. Let's start one. We shall strike down all our libertatrain and authoritarian enemies with an iron fist a velvet glove A bitchslapping.

A tut.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:29 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

A tut.

And a passive aggressive note.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 21:26 - 01 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should move this somewhere else? SJW thread?
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 00:35 - 02 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/067/338/182/original/38e0b433e72b43a1.jpg

All ramblers should be made to wear these.
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:28 - 04 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

After weeks of slagging off the Astrazeneca vaccine, making sure non of the population want it because it doesn't work. Germany and France ave changed their minds and now Italy has blocked a shipment to Australia and is 'stealing' it for their own use.

How the hell are they now going to get their populations to accept it after months of anti Astra rhetoric?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56279202

JackButler
Traffic Copper

PostPosted: 20:51 - 04 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

How the hell are they now going to get their populations to accept it after months of anti Astra rhetoric?

They will do it with a mixture of half truths, outright lies, spin, soundbites & celebrity endorsements.

Much the same the whole world over . . .

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:32 - 06 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody show off. Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-56278463

I suppose this makes the point that a cheeky ride out isn’t in the lockdown spirit though. Shame.

panrider_uk
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:25 - 06 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gym acquaintance of my partner had an adverse reaction to her jab, had a stroke and died. Dunno which vaccine.

Just booked my jabs tonight oo err Smile

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:38 - 06 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Bloody show off. Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lancashire-56278463

I suppose this makes the point that a cheeky ride out isn’t in the lockdown spirit though. Shame.

It doesn't look like a good way to spread infection when he didn't even get out.
Sounds like the local busybody hatey haters having a go because they don't like the other customers either.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 07 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Italy has blocked a shipment to Australia and is 'stealing' it for their own use.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56279202

Now the EU wants the USA to do the very opposite of what the EU has done.

Quote:
The European Union will urge the United States to permit the export of millions of doses of AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine as it scrambles to bridge supply shortfalls, the Financial Times reported.

The 27-nation EU also wants Washington to ensure the free flow of shipments of crucial vaccine ingredients needed in European production, the FT report on Saturday said.

"We trust that we can work together with the U.S. to ensure that vaccines produced or bottled in the U.S. for the fulfilment of vaccine producers' contractual obligations with the EU will be fully honoured,” the FT quoted the European Commission as saying.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-eu-vaccine-idUKKBN2AY0BC

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 05:48 - 20 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we sitting comfortably? Let me begin. TLDR; been ill.

Wife's dad had dementia, got admitted to hospital on new years day, ended up staying for three weeks and dying of pneumonia. Side effect of this was my wife and I ended up catching covid (we're presuming through her visits as he was on end of life care and needed special treatment due to the nurses being hard pressed to deal with such an intensive patient, hospice wasn't an option due to the pandemic). We'd been careful throughout this shit, wife is a vet nurse so had to work all through the lock downs but minimal risk as she's sole charge and night staff, I'm a professional spacker turned house husband.

We caught it towards the end of January, both still coughing now and not "right". While neither of us was in need of a respirator I was admitted to hospital briefly due to an internal bleed, I'd literally ruptured my guts coughing. Lost over 10 kilos in two weeks and close to 15 over the three and a half/four weeks I was bad for. Having had a partially collapsed lung due to bronchial pneumonia in the past I thought I was well prepared for the experience of a new chest infection but this fucker was something else. It's going to affect everyone differently but speaking as someone on the milder end of covid sufferers I would whole heartedly recommend you avoid the experience.

recman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:45 - 20 Mar 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got jabbed.

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:10 - 14 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

recman wrote:
Got jabbed.

Hope you're still with us, with the 1 in a million gamble.

I've finally managed to book my jab being 48 and not having any thing seriously wrong I've had to wait my turn.

Not a clue what they'll give me.

It's at Huddersfield Town stadium, which is great as I was a fan/season ticket holder, until a certain Chinese individual decided they'd like bat soup.

The same vaccination centre number 1 son (dodgy ticker) refused to go to as he's a Man Utd fan.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:25 - 14 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had pfizer for number 1 jab. Couldn't care less which they give me for No2 as long as I get it. I'm fed up wasting my life away doing jack shit.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:33 - 14 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see the Johnson jab is getting the same treatment as the AZ one. Must be the cheapness. They are cutting it with pond water to save costs I think where as Pfizer and Moderna use champagne.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:35 - 14 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was vaccinated last week.
No symptoms from 09:00, not even at the injection site upper right arm.
By 2300 the same evening I felt a bit fluey in my joints.
By 0200 not at all feeling great.
Hibernated the whole day in bed after 24hrs I was good again but obviously still a little groggy.
I have the 2nd vaccination within 12 weeks.
I'm interested to find out how my immune system will deal with that shot.
Bit I'm not concerned about any side effects.
BTW I am spending more time swinging around the trees in the garden, eating lots of bananas, eating my own shit and playing with my dick in public now.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 12 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 149, 150, 151 ... 170, 171, 172  Next
Page 150 of 172