Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

New user and biker

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  

Orry
L Plate Warrior

PostPosted: 11:22 - 04 Mar 2020    Post subject: New user and biker Reply with quote

Hello Guys,
I am new on your forum and I would like to introduce me and ask if anyone on this forum could help me with my problem.
I come from Slovenia and last year I bought damaged Victory Hammer S SE100 on Copart web page. Motorcycle come to Slovenia and than I found out that I should first request duplicate od V5C since I did not get it with the bike. Now when the bike is in Slovenia it is not possible to get V5C document without going with bike to UK and imorting bike again in UK.
That is not so easy since I am 2kkm away from your DVLA.

That is why I am asking here if someone knows a person which could help me to find easier way to get this document, or mybe knows a guy who owned that bike and could get me in contact with him...
I am attaching a pictures of the bike I bought and picture of the bike I found somewhere on internet and it is most likely my bike pictured by previous keeper.

Thanks to all and have a nice day.
Jure
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 53 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1