Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

arse went on bends

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:51 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
seeyalater wrote:
more like asking why you did something that made no sense at all. Still doesn't. a mutual exchange that has now got others involved, warnings and general kicks in the back from anyone who fancies it.

You post things on a public forum and other people will get involved and have their say. That's the very nature of forums work, if you don't want to hear what other people have to say then it's best not to post things on a public forum.

seeyalater wrote:
doing a super job as Admin. Smile

You're welcome. Hopefully you'll choose to stick around .

I know people will get involved, but most have had no need to.
I've emailed Korn to delete account. Obviously not the place for me. Not that he will see it as he seems to vanish. Not one person saw my point of view which although is a surprise its how some places are. Face not fitting etc.

main worry now is losing work due to the virus, spent enough time arguing. Hope no-one else is affected too badly work wise. it will get better.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:52 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste is not admin. He's a very naughty boy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:02 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

They had every need to get involved. Thumbs Up

Accounts do not get deleted. You can ban yourself by never typing bikechatforums.com into a browser again or you can go one step further and change your password to one from strongpasswordgenerator.com and not make a record of what you change it to.

Or you could stick around and see what else happens on BCF, I reckon you've passed the initiation. Twisted Evil

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:04 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
They had every need to get involved. Thumbs Up

Accounts do not get deleted. You can ban yourself by never typing bikechatforums.com into a browser again or you can go one step further and change your password to one from strongpasswordgenerator.com and not make a record of what you change it to.

Or you could stick around and see what else happens on BCF, I reckon you've passed the initiation. Twisted Evil

So do I get a patch or badge then? f#ckin earned it.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:07 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be worse.

Could have been a Teffing Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Could be worse.

I miss those days. When noob bikers turned up and Tef bored them into submission.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:09 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:
So do I get a patch or badge then? f#ckin earned it.

As a reward, you're stuck with your new username for twenty eight days before you can change it back.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:13 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Could be worse.

I miss those days. When noob bikers turned up and Tef bored them into submission.

No, I know I was warned etc, but please no Tef.. i really D.O.N.T have the energy.

Ste its a shit username. its not a reward

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:29 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah well you're still stuck with it for twenty eight days. Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:48 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
As a reward, you're stuck with your new username for twenty eight days before you can change it back.

Unless, of course, some wise guy takes your original username as a sock account.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:17 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Ste wrote:

Unless, of course, some wise guy takes your original username as a sock account.

they can have it. i might stick with this username. Smile

Freddyfruitba...
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:26 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:
i might stick with this username. Smile

So, hanging around then? Flounce aborted? Thumbs Up

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:29 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can take the Red pill, and flounce.

Or you can take the Blue pill, stick around, and see what this forum is all about Thumbs Up

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:31 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
You can take the Red pill, and flounce.

Or you can take the Blue pill, stick around, and see what this forum is all about Thumbs Up

Blue - will also stock up on diazepam

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:51 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down Seeyalater. Ive had much worse and im ok. There really arn`t any cliques here a few people don't get on and just steer clear of each other.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:53 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjLVwTGt2Ds

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:53 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Calm down Seeyalater. Ive had much worse and im ok. There really arn`t any cliques here a few people don't get on and just steer clear of each other.

Its calm, your about 2 hours too late. Smile

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:55 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjLVwTGt2Ds

totally expected another cat video Smile edit... its a very good video

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:47 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP flounced?

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:53 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
OP flounced?

I'm the OP.. so no. Smile

notabikeranym...
Formerly known as
meef

PostPosted: 18:55 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a stupid fuck back when I had my R125 and I got twatted by everyone on this forum. Man I would've slapped me too. It's because I was arguing with good advice because I felt like people were taking the piss out of the underdog, but at the end of the day they were giving me hard pills to swallow cause I didn't know what the fuck I was on about.

Everyone has had that day in the early days of this forum. Look at anyone's early posts. I fuckin cringe at mine. What a wanker. I wanna meet younger me and fight. He would lose, and then learn quicker.

Ngl, there are some utter cunts on here though, but I still somewhat get along with them.

I also wound up a few people and you get some fucking nonces on here who think they know you. Doritos milkshake for anyone who gets that reference (it prob wasn't that significant lmao).

It's a really bipolar atmosphere on BCF. I'm like a 20 year old woman who thinks she's in love. In one thread I can get along with them, and in another we hate each other. Soon as the thread hits halfway to page 2 I've forgotten them entirely.

End of the day nobody gives a fuck though, that's the most important thing. In my book you shake hands after you throw a few punches.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 18:59 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meef wrote:
I was a stupid fuck back when I had my R125 and I got twatted by everyone on this forum. Man I would've slapped me too. It's because I was arguing with good advice because I felt like people were ganging up, but at the end of the day they were giving me hard pills to swallow.

Everyone has had that day in the early days of this forum. Look at anyone's early posts. I fuckin cringe at mine. What a wanker. I wanna meet younger me and fight. He would lose, and then learn quicker.

Ngl, there are some utter cunts on here though, but I still somewhat get along with them.

I also wound up a few people and you get some fucking nonces on here who think they know you. Doritos milkshake for anyone who gets that reference (it prob wasn't that significant lmao).

It's a really bipolar atmosphere on BCF. I'm like a 20 year old woman who thinks she's in love. In one thread I can get along with them, and in another we hate each other. Soon as the thread hits halfway to page 2 I've forgotten them entirely.

End of the day nobody gives a fuck though, that's the most important thing. In my book you shake hands after you throw a few punches.

Agree. And all is good now. It was a rollercoaster for an hour or so.

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:26 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing wrong with a bit of red mist to get the blood pumping, eh. As long as you don't hold on to it for no reason. At least you got over it when you realised it was about nothing. I will say this, though: there are no cliques here. Sometimes what happens is, someone disagrees with someone else's opinion, and then when others take one side in the argumment or the other, the minority party feels besieged and assumes there is a cabal or a clique. Nothing could be further from the truth, on an internet forum. Few people here know each other, and those who xo aren't joined at the hip. It's just people writing what they feel like writing at the time. Sometimes, but not always, it's better to have it out. But then it should be addressed quickly and directly with whoever is directly "responsible" for the outrage - let them justify their excusal later - or you could end up bitter about having missed a chance to right a wrong. The collateral damage from that could risk jeopardising relations with people who have nothing to do with it, and then you're left with ineffectual tools like passive aggression and bitterness. A moment of rage can ruin everything. I think most of us here have made that mistake. So all we were suggesting was, get a sense of perspective because you weren't actually wronged. It was a bad cause, in other words. It wasn't a case of taking another user's side because he'd been here for years and you hadn't.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 20:29 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bhud wrote:
Nothing wrong with a bit of red mist to get the blood pumping, eh. As long as you don't hold on to it for no reason. At least you got over it when you realised it was about nothing. I will say this, though: there are no cliques here. Sometimes what happens is, someone, disagrees with someone else's opinion, and then when others take one side in the argument or the other, the minority party feels besieged and assumes there is a cabal or a clique. Nothing could be further from the truth, on an internet forum. Few people here know each other, and those who xo aren't joined at the hip. It's just people writing what they feel like writing at the time. Sometimes, but not always, it's better to have it out. But then it should be addressed quickly and directly with whoever is directly "responsible" for the outrage - let them justify their excusal later - or you could end up bitter about having missed a chance to right a wrong. The collateral damage from that could risk jeopardising relations with people who have nothing to do with it, and then you're left with ineffectual tools like passive aggression and bitterness. A moment of rage can ruin everything. I think most of us here have made that mistake. So all we were suggesting was, get a sense of perspective because you weren't actually wronged. It was a bad cause, in other words. It wasn't a case of taking another user's side because he'd been here for years and you hadn't.

Yes, all is good now. Thankyou.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 23:19 - 19 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a fucking flannel
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 30 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8