Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

redundant topic closed

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:52 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
seeyalater wrote:

another threat,, gets better

It's not a threat it's fact. There's been people on this forum take down entire businesses as a result of someone coming along swinging their dick about. You're known. I am not threatening you. I'm warning you.

which is a real theat. do what you need to do then. Il obviously have to do what i can fix it etc. But you must realise if the police get involved the forum will have to give your information.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:55 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:

which is a real theat. do what you need to do then. Il obviously have to do what i can fix it etc. But you must realise if the police get involved the forum will have to give your information.

Are you a full time bellend or do you take a break at weekends?

Let's be clear again. I am not threatening you. I am warning you. You would do well to spend some time scanning through this forum and its heady days of absolutely destroying people's lives for the lulz. There's plenty that know how to do it and if you think that's me, well you're wrong and looking the wrong way when a steam train is about to smash through your arse laddo.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 14:59 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
seeyalater wrote:

Are you a full time bellend or do you take a break at weekends?

Let's be clear again. I am not threatening you. I am warning you. You would do well to spend some time scanning through this forum and its heady days of absolutely destroying people's lives for the lulz. There's plenty that know how to do it and if you think that's me, well you're wrong and looking the wrong way when a steam train is about to smash through your arse laddo.

but.. your the one saying it. so if anything happens, who does it come back to? yes Pal you.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:59 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:

but.. your the one saying it. so if anything happens, who does it come back to? yes Pal you.

Oh no, I've assumed personal responsibility by proxy. Fuck, didn't see that coming.

Good luck with that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:11 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck have you lot been doing? Laughing

seeyalater wrote:
im not the one looking to ruin your business or send whatever naughty boys it is to do dirty work. ive made no threats to anyone,. but due to your actions other members are making threats.
All over a photo that made no sense being posted. i might be a bit of a dick at times but all my posts have been respectful unless anyone being an arse. but now its all tits up for the sake of a laugh for you.

Ive had to do screen shots of threats, which is mental, its a biker forum about bikes.

Whoever has been sending him threats needs to stop before they get themselves in trouble.

seeyalater, post the threatening messages you've received and whoever sent them will be dealt with. Thumbs Up

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:28 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

seeyalater wrote:
im not the one looking to ruin your business or send whatever naughty boys it is to do dirty work. ive made no threats to anyone,. but due to your actions other members are making threats.
All over a photo that made no sense being posted. i might be a bit of a dick at times but all my posts have been respectful unless anyone being an arse. but now its all tits up for the sake of a laugh for you.

Ive had to do screen shots of threats, which is mental, its a biker forum about bikes.

Whoever has been sending him threats needs to stop before they get themselves in trouble.

seeyalater, post the threatening messages you've received and whoever sent them will be dealt with. Thumbs Up

Pretty sure nobody has threatened him, but, he's too thick and gormless to realise that it is he who ultimately put his personal stuff online for all the world to see. Even when my daughter was 6 she understood a decent size chunk of the risks of putting persoanl info/images online..

I also know of at least 1 teacher who lost her job because of what she posted online about herself.

Grow up you moron, you're an idiot who doesn't understand the risks of posting personal stuff online..

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:30 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

I think he means me.

For telling him to be careful. For warning him that people on here don't take kindly to abuse. For pointing out that there's been far worse done in the past.

I'm not threatening him with anything. I just don't think he's used to the Wild West of the internet.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:32 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
Ste wrote:

seeyalater wrote:

Pretty sure nobody has threatened him, but, he's too thick and gormless to realise that it is he who ultimately put his personal stuff online for all the world to see. Even when my daughter was 6 she understood a decent size chunk of the risks of putting persoanl info/images online..

I also know of at least 1 teacher who lost her job because of what she posted online about herself.

Grow up you moron, you're an idiot who doesn't understand the risks of posting personal stuff online..

i run a business which is very public so my photo will be out there. i don't have an issue with my photo being where I want it to be. Same as the 1000's of photo's online that I will have taken. I openly work in a public industry. My issue and Il say it again for you as you are the gormless one, I wanted to know WHY it was posted here as there was no benefit to it. Is that clear for you? sticking your nose in and its nothing to do with you.. get back to your computer. Thumbs Up

Oh and its spelled Personal.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:34 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Ste wrote:

I think he means me.

For telling him to be careful. For warning him that people on here don't take kindly to abuse. For pointing out that there's been far worse done in the past.

I'm not threatening him with anything. I just don't think he's used to the Wild West of the internet.

The real world is alot worse. But this site has surprised me with how many people get stuck in to whoever is on the losing side. just for the sake of it. i don't see why. Ste obviously capable of arguing his own argument.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:40 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:

Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping I wanted to know WHY it was posted here as there was no benefit to it. Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

Ahh, well, you see, there has obviously been a benefit, it has kept some of occupied on otherwise rather dull and boring day. I would at least 99% of what's posted on here has absolutely no benefit whatsoever. As to why , I can't answer that, as I didn't post it, nor have I really been at all interested in going looking for it, I'd rather watch paint dry than that, oh, wait, that's what I have been doing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was just pointing out, anything posted online, especially anything that's personal, many will see as fair game, and, you should understand that, and, adjust what you post accordingly..

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:42 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:
My issue and Il say it again for you as you are the gormless one, I wanted to know WHY it was posted here as there was no benefit to it.

I posted it because I wanted to.

You were trying to lecture people about the correct use of social media so I felt it was appropriate to post an image from your social media and then see what happens.

I think I made the right call because this has blown up out proportion way more than I was expecting. Mr. Green

The moral of the story is don't use the same username on BCF as you have on your twitter / facebook / fetlife accounts unless you want them being linked together.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:44 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

linuxyeti wrote:
seeyalater wrote:

Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping I wanted to know WHY it was posted here as there was no benefit to it. Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping

Ahh, well, you see, there has obviously been a benefit, it has kept some of occupied on otherwise rather dull and boring day. I would at least 99% of what's posted on here has absolutely no benefit whatsoever. As to why , I can't answer that, as I didn't post it, nor have I really been at all interested in going looking for it, I'd rather watch paint dry than that, oh, wait, that's what I have been doing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I was just pointing out, anything posted online, especially anything that's personal, many will see as fair game, and, you should understand that, and, adjust what you post accordingly..

so why all the aggression? if your not that interested.? you have come out with more one line insults than anyone. Mild ones yes, but you really have taken a dislike to me and you don't even know me. And its not even your argument.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:45 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:

many people get stuck in to whoever is on the losing side. just for the sake of it. i don't see why.

Because we were trying to help. But keep digging your own hole if you wish.

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:46 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
seeyalater wrote:
My issue and Il say it again for you as you are the gormless one, I wanted to know WHY it was posted here as there was no benefit to it.

I posted it because I wanted to.

You were trying to lecture people about the correct use of social media so I felt it was appropriate to post an image from your social media and then see what happens.

I think I made the right call because this has blown up out proportion way more than I was expecting. Mr. Green

The moral of the story is don't use the same username on BCF as you have on your twitter / facebook / fetlife accounts unless you want them being linked together.

Fair enough, if you do what you want then ok. But, its not your call how I link accounts and if I do or not. All you had to do 300 comments ago was say that. Now we are here as a result of your entertainment.

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:
linuxyeti wrote:

so why all the aggression? if your not that interested.? you have come out with more one line insults than anyone. Mild ones yes, but you really have taken a dislike to me and you don't even know me. And its not even your argument.

I've taken a dislike to you not taking responsibility for what you post, and, to be fair, I still don't think you really see what the problem is. Anything that you put online, should be something you're happy for the rest of the world to see. Also, what I said about the possibility of your image/profile being used by a catfish, is very real, as such you have a responsibilty to reduce the risk of that happening, which again, you just don't seem to get.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:51 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

seeyalater wrote:
Now we are here as a result of your entertainment.

It's a good system. Mr. Green

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 15:59 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]I've taken a dislike to you not taking responsibility for what you post, and, to be fair, I still don't think you really see what the problem is. Anything that you put online, should be something you're happy for the rest of the world to see. Also, what I said about the possibility of your image/profile being used by a catfish, is very real, as such you have a responsibilty to reduce the risk of that happening, which again, you just don't seem to get.[/quote]

Its like we're singing off a different sheet here. Do you read my replies?
I do take responsibilities for what I post online.
I work all over the country and have a well known brand nationwide for fitness work and more locally for weddings etc. My photo's being online wasn't and isn't the issue. I was simply asking why he posted it to here and that he shouldn't do it. Its not for him to do. that was it.
But as he was having a huge giggle he kept being vague and I got wound up. Then everyone else thought fuck it, he's losing we will join in and get a kick in.
Something Ive seen in photography forums, fitness etc but thought this place would be less confrontational. Maybe forums attract people who like to argue. Im damn sure things would be said different at a bike meet or something. Plus when you can see faces you can see if someone just jesting or being a dick. And you can deal with it however.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 16:05 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things would be said differently at a bike meet?

We're a lot worse in real life. Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:06 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's going on in this thread?

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:11 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Things would be said differently at a bike meet?

We're a lot worse in real life. Laughing

most wont be any worse at all. Bet your last one to get drinks in though

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 16:11 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
What's going on in this thread?

could be isolation fever. not sure.

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 17:28 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a lot of fuss over nothing to be fair.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this thread titled ":"

And why is it Not Work Safe?

Seems perfectly work safe to me, unless you work at Snowflake.org.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 17:34 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont see the issue with posting someone's picture.

Here's a lesser spotted Ste, in the pub adjudicaing over two of my sons taken 3 minutes ago.

The little bastard cant see over the table yet.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=103213

Last edited by Nobby the Bastard on 17:36 - 18 Mar 2020; edited 1 time in total

seeyalater
Trackday Trickster

PostPosted: 17:36 - 18 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

issue is sorted nobby Thumbs Up

jealous your in the pub tho
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 11 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4