Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

April Fool's day

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 03:24 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: April Fool's day Reply with quote

Apparently it's been cancelled, I've had a right dressing down from the other half that I should behave myself.
No convincing the stepdaughter that 4am is 7am, or scaring the shit out of the boss by claiming to have the dreaded lurgy (his missus has pulmonary fibrosis so that'd be a corker. Thumbs Up )

Is it just me that's been locked down or has the global sense of mischief fizzled out? Am I going to find any outrageously ridiculous stories in the rags tomorrow or will the likes of the Daily Fail have suddenly gone all PC?

I would resort to pulling my pecker at midday like the rest of you but while working a roof in the middle of a trailer park might not be the best lark. Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 04:08 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

We spent months planning and preparing for this day.

An incredible amount of effort had gone into making sure that nothing was going to ruin the festivities, we thought that our plans had every eventuality covered but apparently not.

Damn you Corona!!!

(ps, would anyone like to buy some balloons? If our calculations are correct then there's enough to completely fill nobbys house.)

Just_James
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 06:50 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trouble is, every day is like April Fools at the moment. I've not really got anything to top it Neutral
Previous bikes - 1986 DT125R (field bike), 1989 KX250, 1980 KX420 (with 500cc big bore), 1992 YZ250, 1988 KX500, 1989 XR250R, 1988 VFR400R NC24, 1999 Cagiva Mito 125, 2008 Rieju RS2 50 , 1993 Honda NSR 125

Peanut_Butter
Nova Slayer

PostPosted: 08:18 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to persuade my colleague who travels the same route into work to me that i was only a set of lights behind him (via hands free).

I tried to be sneaky and turn off before him and take a short cut, ended up missing the turning i needed on the M60 and taking a rather long 6 mile-ish detour past the Trafford centre.

Unfortunately i was the fool this morning Sad

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 09:08 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrs Bastard said it would be nasty to wake the kids up for school, so that was that one scuppered.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:30 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's my birthday. I love April 1st.

I think a nice meal follwed by a few pints in my favourite restraunt.....

Oh wait, perhaps not. Crying or Very sad

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 11:23 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a few minutes to put this up on your facebook status.

https://www.bikechatforums.com/download.php?id=103297

Last edited by stinkwheel on 11:59 - 01 Apr 2020; edited 1 time in total

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:25 - 01 Apr 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
It's my birthday. I love April 1st.

Well, they told you it's your birthday...

Guess what? Razz

Happy birthday (maybe).
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 4 years, 52 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1