Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Whats to happen after the Covid19 Global Lock-Down?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:25 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

JackButler wrote:
MCN wrote:

Them. You know...

I believe the chinkies (racist coz the Chinese government deserve racism right now.) probably did not have hospitals waiting for an epidemic.
It is more likely that the mass-production systems they use simply exploited the population more and just threw labour at the problem.

The 'hospitals' they had ready are pre-fab flat pack construction. Ground level.

I may have linked to a Wendover Productions clip.

10 days for a 10000 bed hospital.
Lots of work but many many hands. (And Hans)

Get the fuck off my internet's. There's a good chap.

Oh do hush up boy.
The grown ups are talking.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:58 - 26 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

I think The Borg was a Knobie the Absurd sock. The Borg used to get drunk and throw his weight around the forum.

Ahhh.... The Borg... Wub

I miss M.C. too. He used to have something good to say, before one day he went potato and filled a thread with nobcats.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:42 - 29 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:

They talk of a "second wave" of this virus.

Who are "They" exactly? Pass the popcorn

Me amongs shady conspiracy theorist others. Laughing

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:02 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
bhinso wrote:
Why does this thread have a Poor (abusive) rating?

Because Covid-19.

N-n-n-n-nineteen.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ6mdLwWn_M
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5

Bhud
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:06 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:

Doesn't hold a candle to pre-Fairlight Hardcastle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jFlx0XY2aU

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:56 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not forget the real victims in this.

Sales in R*inpal are way down Thumbs Down
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:45 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Let's not forget the real victims in this.

Sales in R*inpal are way down Thumbs Down

It is possibly a panacea for this pandemic.
Does The POTUS know of aron developments inc.?

🤔

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:09 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

One wonders how many of him have been struck down by COVID-19.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:41 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
bhinso wrote:
It was on the news last night that the new hospital opening quickly in London is going to be bigger than the ones opened quickly in China.

The main difference being that it's in the empty Excel centre, an already built building with a now unused 1KM long hall. The Chinese just happened to have scores of 1,000 bed prefab hospitals and equipment ready to deploy and bolted them together on empty land.

It's just being kitted out with electrics now and will be ready for Khan's disciples to use soon.

I get a sense that you are reading more into the rapid hospital deployment in wuhan than the factual evidence suggests.

Sorry for another CV19 vid but this channel does appear to put their stuff together responsibly.

https://youtu.be/3Sh7hghljuQ

I watched this weeks ago.

Important points are mentioned i.e. timeline during discovery of CV19 and the pertinent fact the China had real experience of clashing a hospital together fast to beat the spread and ruin of a disease.

I don't for a second see any underlying reasons to have prefab hospitals ready in the wings for whatever their master plan was.

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 19:57 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much negative nancy.

I'll go back to doing what I did beforehand, sitting indoors playing games.

Fortunate eh.
- This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:54 - 30 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
someone yet unknown, ate a live bat

Ozzy, is that you?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
- This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Confusing). Unhide this post / all posts.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez. You make a stupid wisecrack, and someone takes you seriously Rolling Eyes

Perhaps if you persuade BCF enough, we'll all go and invade China, teach those slanty-eyed little motherfuckers a lesson. Double- Rolling Eyes
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Separate, unconnected arrests.
No link to Coronavirus whatsoever.
- wrote:
the US BioWeapons expert

He wasn't.
Still, 2+2=5.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:51 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
Well the Chinese were paying him to guide them through the setting up of their bio weapons research centre in Wuhan,

You don't know that.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:05 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:

Did you bother reading this

No, I'd actually rather watch daytime tv. And I feckin hate daytime tv.

I mean, what do you actually want us to do about it all?! It's one thing to mention what you think, but to keep banging on and on and on about it gets tedious. I think everyone has got your point by now, don't you? There will always be people who don't agree with you - learn to live with that fact. Change the bleedin' record!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:44 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 + 2 = 5

For 'large' values of 2.

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 15:16 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
Riejufixing wrote:

They talk of a "second wave" of this virus.

Who are "They" exactly? Pass the popcorn

This guys friends.
https://www.bl.uk/britishlibrary/~/media/bl/global/russian%20revolution/trotsky.jpg?crop=1&cropX=0&cropY=227&cropW=632&cropH=355&cropcachekey=10227632355&w=608&h=342&dispW=608&dispH=342&hash=C0605CCA7429E7C1DEF8AF5A7A47BAFD

chickenstrip wrote:

Ozzy, is that you?

That's some incubation period.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:37 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed that times of postings on here have not been updated to BST.

Is that something to do with China?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:07 - 31 Mar 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

- wrote:
No, I'm sure the US government are lying.

What is it you imagine they've said? Lieber failed to disclose money received from a foreign interest. That contravened the terms of his contracts with US agencies. Yes it's bad but Covid19 and bio-weapons aren't mentioned.

- wrote:
What do you think the Chinese government use Wuhan University of Technology to research?

Could be anything. Neither you or I know, but you're the one imagining it must be genetically engineering viruses to attack its own people and the rest of the world. You've no evidence, it's nonsense.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Dear Auntie BCF... All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6