Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Gaming PC and monitor.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic : View next topic  

P.
Red Rocket

PostPosted: 22:35 - 23 Apr 2020    Post subject: [FOR SALE] Gaming PC and monitor. Reply with quote

Funding for the impending child of doom that may or may not happen, but is being planned.

https://i.imgur.com/8QXXj3l.jpg

i5 8600k currently at 3.8Ghz, has been on 4.0 for some time.
Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 board, will support i9 9900k.
16GB 2400mhz RAM, add more if you want but 2400 won't see any less benefits than 3000mhz and 16 has been plenty for me Smile
EK Revo D5 140mm water tank and pump.
Corsair 240mm rad with Corsair SP120 fans.
Corsair XC7 water block.
Alphacool G1/4 connectors.
MSI Seahawk X 2080 Super with 120mm radiator and push/pull MSI and Corsair SP120 fan.
Lian Li PC-011 DW case, glass, split side so PSU and cables hidden.
Has Corsair pro and core RGB controllers.
Corsair RM850 PSU
500GB NVMe M2 hard drive (3,500mb/s)
500GB SATA3 WD500 SSD.

I've got spare water, piping, colour and biocides.

Monitor is a 34 inch ultrawide curved, the one I'm selling is the 2560x1080 which for most people is fine but was a little unclear for me.

I don't want to sell the keyboard and mouse really... But if you really want them, Razer Cynosa keyboard and Razer Naga Chroma mouse. Ideal for MMO or converting from console.to PC.

Price wise... It owes me a fair chunk. I won't get what I paid in a million years but I'd like £1700, the card was £750 alone around 4 months ago and the case/water cooling cost more than I will dare to price up, monitor and bits etc.

Think it's fair considering around 1k more went into it.

Has windows, will wipe and give you the key etc etc.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 339 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1