Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

We are not alone...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:43 - 25 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Islander wrote:

Here's the footage of the blanket being lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6omlycVMOcw&ab_channel=opua97

Different object, footage and rotational speed.

Same object, viewed from a different angle.

Pauvre pauvre needy person. Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:50 - 25 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and the ISS is still within the Earth's atmosphere (exosphere at that distance) and gravitational influence. Both of these things along with solar wind, micrometeorite impact etc are capable of changing things like spin rate. It's the same insulating blanket.

But you stick to your dream world. After all it seems to be all you have. Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:03 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Insults are not argument.
But they seem to be all you have.

Nope, wrong. I've presented you with hard facts but you prefer your fabricated versions of reality. It's actually you that have no valid argument to offer.

Seems I'm touching a nerve though. Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:42 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's an awning ripped from the window of an alien spacecraft.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:44 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
It's an awning ripped from the window of an alien spacecraft.

Can't be. It's not colourful enough. Razz

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:45 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Cling to your shiny space blanket that looks nothing like the original footage if you wish, (it vexes me not).

Yes, I'll stick to actual facts rather than conspiracy theorist fantasy. Thumbs Up Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:51 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a space ship?

Did it manoeuvre alongside the ISS?

Did little grey men in space suits jump out?

Did they start tapping on the window to get the astronauts' attention?

Unless I see video footage to the contrary I suspect the answers to all of the above questions are amongst the following...

No, nein, non, nei, net, nahin, nu, nihil, nee, nej, vtla... need I go on?

It's space crap, floating and spinning merrily on its way until a gust of solar wind or a passing micro-meteorite hits it.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:19 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Insults are not argument.
But they seem to be all you have.

Argument is not necessarily insult.
That's down to perceptions.

Being proved wrong isn't an insult.

Narcissists may interpret a correction as a slight. 🤔

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:21 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Is it a space ship?

Did it manoeuvre alongside the ISS?

Did little grey men in space suits jump out?

Did they start tapping on the window to get the astronauts' attention?

Unless I see video footage to the contrary I suspect the answers to all of the above questions are amongst the following...

No, nein, non, nei, net, nahin, nu, nihil, nee, nej, vtla... need I go on?

It's space crap, floating and spinning merrily on its way until a gust of solar wind or a passing micro-meteorite hits it.

But I thought that they bring all their crap back to earth in those little black Pooper Bags?

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:53 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Cling to your shiny space blanket that looks nothing like the original footage if you wish, (it vexes me not).

Sorry but you're the forum's biggest idiot these days. You've signed up to every single conspiracy going, how old are you, 10? Your logic, comprehension and analysis capabilities all need a reboot.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
But I thought that they bring all their crap back to earth in those little black Pooper Bags?

Sorry, "space rubbish" Smile

But depending on what the astronauts err.... collect, deposit, expel? they either bag it up, as you say, or launch it out the side. It de-orbits naturally and burns up in the atmosphere. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "hot shit" Very Happy

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:12 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Rebel wrote:

Sorry but you're the forum's biggest idiot these days. You've signed up to every single conspiracy going, how old are you, 10? Your logic, comprehension and analysis capabilities all need a reboot.

More variety of opinion is good?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:24 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Lord Percy wrote:

Not always. Laughing

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:01 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

Not when it's nonsense!

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 19:59 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Consider the vastness of space.
Our galaxy, one among hundreds of billions, has an estimated 60 billion planets in the habitable zone.
Yet still the skeptics, with their glittering 'logic, comprehension and analysis capabilities' have deemed any suggestion of intelligent spacefaring lifeforms 'conspiracy'.
What do they make of this creature, with enormous eyes and a fused jaw?

https://i.postimg.cc/yYjkGjk1/D-4-Jz-It-Ws-AABbfo.jpg

The vastness of space means two things. 1. The energy requirement to travel across that vastness to shove probes up humans backsides is even more vast, and the vastness of space means the likelihood of a being evolving with a human jaw independently of humans on a different planet is basically zero.

You know that people have described latent childhood memories as beings standing around with large heads and eyes? because adults look weird to infants. There is a category of disorder which is akin to sleep paralysis that occurs between full consciousness and actual sleep, where various previous distorted memories are brought to the surface as if in a dream...

I'll let you figure out the rest for yourself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MarJay wrote:
Rebel wrote:
Consider the vastness of space.
Our galaxy, one among hundreds of billions, has an estimated 60 billion planets in the habitable zone.
Yet still the skeptics, with their glittering 'logic, comprehension and analysis capabilities' have deemed any suggestion of intelligent spacefaring lifeforms 'conspiracy'.
What do they make of this creature, with enormous eyes and a fused jaw?

The vastness of space means two things. 1. The energy requirement to travel across that vastness to shove probes up humans backsides is even more vast, and the vastness of space means the likelihood of a being evolving with a human jaw independently of humans on a different planet is basically zero.

You know that people have described latent childhood memories as beings standing around with large heads and eyes? because adults look weird to infants. There is a category of disorder which is akin to sleep paralysis that occurs between full consciousness and actual sleep, where various previous distorted memories are brought to the surface as if in a dream...

I'll let you figure out the rest for yourself.

No no no but but but ALIENS!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What evolutionary purpose would a fused jaw serve?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

https://www.virascoop.com/lists/media/uploads/10-facts-about-the-ancient-aliens-guy/69ee6ff0-b052-494a-90f4-99adfe87e3de.jpg

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:20 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

What do they make this creature out of, with enormous eyes and a fused jaw?

FTFY
Plastic I shouldn't wonder.
Some people are alone. Some people are very, very alone Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

MarJay
But it's British!

PostPosted: 21:20 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

What kind of evolutionary purpose would a weird sculpture glued to the top of a human skull (which is a different colour) serve? Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Believing in the existence of aliens is fine, unproblematic, logical in fact.

Believing aliens know of us or are remotely interested in who's going to win "I'm a Celebrity..." is at best delusional. The same level of delusion as believing in the Bible*

Regarding what they look like, as far as we know there are only two forms of intelligent life on Earth. Vertebrate-based like us, chimps, elephants, dolphins, birds... all with a common reptilian ancestor and... the Octopus Shocked Safe bet other life out there will look nothing like us.

*Joey Biscuits always start their salvos with "In the Bible it tells us..."

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:41 - 26 Nov 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Safe to bet to say other life out there will look nothing like us.

Oh I don't know, I quite liked a Star Trek idea that the universe had been seeded with common-ancestry humanoids. Whilst some of them had pointy ears and others had furrowed foreheads we were all basically cousins sharing the same basic form. They're the ones piloting Rebel's windowed spaceships to our wind farm charging points. Very Happy Then there are the worms.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 144 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15