Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Change of underwear moments?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic : View next topic  
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

wr6133
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:04 - 01 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the pre-stiches pic?
MilfHunter This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:26 - 04 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning, strong language.

https://streamable.com/1kxnoq

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:36 - 04 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
Warning, strong language.

https://streamable.com/1kxnoq

You have to expect that sort of thing in those circumstances. Fortunately it seems to have been anticipated.

Jewlio Rides Again LLB
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:15 - 04 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of moments last year on the Mille.

First one was opening up while banked over on a roundabout, thinking you can ride it like an IL4 with smooth power - stood it up and nearly hit the front of the bus on the entrance of the roundabout.

Second one was on the country roads on the way back from Knott End. Hit an undulating road and got a bit of a slapper on. Shocked

jeffyjeff
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 02:21 - 11 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happened just last year. I was riding my R1150R home from the store, I had a few things on the back secured by a cargo net. Riding through an older part of town, a straight two lane road through a light industrial area, 35mph limit. Ahead of me was a mid 80's Corolla, you know, the old boxy body style. Faded paint, misaligned bumper, broken tail light, the car had seen better days. The driver was a bit erratic; he slowed to 10mph or so, then sped up. Then slowed to 10 again, then sped up.

I may not be a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one, and this guy was annoying me. I surmised that he was not a very good driver, and he was looking for a parking spot that he could fit his car into without parallel parking.

After maybe two blocks of this nonsense, he finally sees some unobstructed curb and signals to pull over. As he pulls into the opening, I give it a little throttle and bear toward the centerline.

Except instead of parking his car, he executed a mid-block U turn right into my path! No time to think, only react. I instinctively hammered the throttle and swerved hard to avoid contact. BO-BOOM! I did not quite manage to clear his front bumper, and he put me into a bit of a wobble. I managed to get back under control without wiping out, and pulled over within a half block or so.

A quick check revealed my underwear was still dry (a miracle!), and that the back half of my bike was still there. In fact, the only damage was a light scuff to my plastic cylinder head cover and a nick to the rear passenger peg (which I later cleaned off with a scotch-brite pad). I couldn't believe it.

I looked back up the road. Mr. Corolla was long gone. Asshole. I hope he shit his pants when my Beemer kissed his raggedy ass piece of shit.

Last edited by jeffyjeff on 21:16 - 21 Jul 2022; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

fw750x
Renault 5 Driver

PostPosted: 20:55 - 11 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Around The early 70,s during the summertime when it was always sunny and really hot a group of us decided to get a carry out But the nearest off license was about 2 miles away , I was going with my mates sister at the time and She asked him if he would take one of us on the Back of his Brand New Suzuki GT 185 to get the Carry outs we did 4 trips . On the Last trip we were passed by a Guy from the local Bikers He was on an RD 400 He was flying in a 30 mph limit I reckon about 60 , So of course the guy i was on the Back of decided to go after him and pass him for having the cheek to pass us . Now he only had the Bike about a fortnight so was not Very skilled down a couple of gears i head butted the back of his crash helmet as i was not expecting him to do that due to only having the bike a couple of weeks ,Opened her wide open and we shot off after the Rd 400 we were catching him really fast i reckon we were doing at least 80 mph and i could see a Right hand kink in the road and we were still flat out I thought we were going to get killed due to a huge solid block wall a Telephone Box and the thickest telegraph Pole i have ever seen straight in front of us . I was on the verge of jumping off and we hit the Kerb Just at a Driveway were it rises up and we launched about 6 feet in the air we must have covered at least 20 feet before we landed on the 2 wheels when we stopped he was a white as a sheet and i was sweating like mad and my heart going twice as fast as it should have been i felt it thumping like mad. I had to ride the bike home as he was Still shaking after 20 minutes , He did not get back on the Bike for a full week and i will never get on the back of a bike ever again i dont care who it is Never again.

Hawkeye1250FA
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:40 - 13 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Motorway.

BMW was attempting the normal BMW manoeuvre of undertake bunny hop, despite the fact that all of us in the third lane were overtaking the same slow drivers....

I refused to let him in as per and gave him my thoughts on his actions....

Closely followed by him pulling up next to me and pointing dramatically. He got two fingers and I shot off.

Upon this move, I realised he was pointing because at some point during the first move, my rear tyre had popped.

I nursed it to the hard shoulder and managed to stop safely.

But that initial feeling of having no feedback from the rear at all whilst doing (cough) 70 was scary.

thx1138
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 01:15 - 15 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting green, red and black routes mixed up on a pay and play off road course.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 20:18 - 11 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, this thread reminds me of a couple of weeks ago...
Taking the scenic route home after work, and the scenic route allows for some faster lane riding, rather than the bumbling along the A259. Very Happy
So going a tad faster Chequered Flag than should be due to the car that's behind me, he's not close but I want it to stay that way. So it's downhill and a double right handed blind bend lined with shrubs and trees. I use this road often although not every day, so know all the bends and potholes etc. There are some definite single lane spots but by and large you can squeeze two small cars through if you take care. It's a gamble going round these bends, so normally quite slow and be prepared to stop....however...the more often you don't have to stop the more confident you get about not having to stop, Praying and being on a bike now rather than a car, I rarely have to stop anyway.

That is untill a super truck type farm vehicle that covers every inch of the tarmac comes around the bend driving like me!! Doh! I veered off the tarmac, and started to apply the brakes, except now I was on gravel, the back was just sliding and I darent pull the front any harder or it'll just go from under me. Trouble is I'm heading straight for a tree with no way of stopping and nowhere to go...that is untill the monster truck that was going like a bat out of hell, shot past me and although there was a queue of traffic behind him (which is prolly why he was going fast) there was room for me to just ride up the gravel ramp at the foot of the tree and lean to the right to change direction back onto the road, the cars even swerved to get out of my way .. pure poetry. The timing was just perfect, and I'm just glad he was going that fast. In fact if he had rounded the bend earlier I'd have had nowhere to go. Doh!

Keithy
Spanner Monkey

PostPosted: 23:06 - 15 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blah blah wrote:

On the A458 outside Shrewsbury (still living in Birmingham) on a FZR600, there's a bridge where the entrance is a steep, off camber left hander that you can only do at about 10mph. I took it at about 20 and the beige Maestro on the other side wasn't impressed that I was on the wrong side of the road. My mate behind made him skid to a complete stop and my other mate behind him had his wing mirror...

If that’s the bit by Criggion I got a TS20 there for ‘exuberant wrong side of the road manoeuvring’ Embarassed

struan80
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:36 - 16 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had two tank slappers on my old R6. Absolutely scared the poop out of me.

Almost rammed my mate up the arse. We were out on country road with him leading and he decided to take a right turn late with no indicator. I had no idea he was going to turn. He hit his breaks hard causing me to do my first for real emergency stop. Managed to just about stop the bike without skidding. Ended up 6" from his rear wheel.

jeffyjeff
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:05 - 17 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder why this thread isn't up to 500 pages by now. Surely every rider on this forum has a story to tell, most will have more than one Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 192 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3