Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:34 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
Steady on, let's keep it friendly, eh?

I like to think that this is an arena where people can insult each other with relative impunity. Thumbs Up Very Happy

Yeah, ya wet, champagne-swilling, lefty liberal, parcel squashing gimp! Thumbs Up Mr. Green
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:38 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:

Can't argue on the standard of discipline thing but their skills could be more important than their haircut.

Some people can walk and chew gum at the same time Wink
Standards are high for a reason. And they are high in all areas. Not everyone has what it takes (note that doesn't mean I think that those who can't hack it aren't good at other things - but they should go and do those other things).
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:41 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, ya wet, champagne-swilling, lefty liberal, parcel squashing gimp!

Back 'atcha you... you... you... big girl's blouse with pink buttons and lumpy bit where tits have been Laughing Laughing Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Quote:
Yeah, ya wet, champagne-swilling, lefty liberal, parcel squashing gimp!

Back 'atcha you... you... you... big girl's blouse with pink buttons and lumpy bit where tits have been Laughing Laughing Laughing

I only have one nipple, so one less lump than you Mr. Green

Are those fluffy pink buttons? Wub

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:06 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

I only have one nipple, so one less lump than you Mr. Green

Are those fluffy pink buttons? Wub

This pink and fluffy isnt so fluffy.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:33 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nazism is the most inclusive ideology in the world! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HthF7dsRufU

Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 21 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it better when we were discussing Fart Rape.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:28 - 22 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
I liked it better when we were discussing Fart Rape.

Is 'fart rape' letting one go in a confined space to an unappreciative audience? Or is it the penetration of a gas cloud with one's penis without consent? Or, is it the gaseous emission from a defiled orifice post-tap?

You'd never guess its lunchtime...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:19 - 22 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just thought of a great way to make money from this SJW thing - time to bring back the Top Trumps card game!

So what you have is a deck where each card represents a minority person. One is just black man, another a disabled woman, another a gay man, another trans (male to female, and one the other way around) and so on.

But where it gets interesting is you have one card representing a gay black woman, another a disabled trans (male to female or vice versa), and so on, until you get to those with so many "intersectionalities" that you always know when those cards come up, you're going to win. Like with the old games, say, military aircraft, when if you had the Lockheed SR71, it was a given that you'd call "top speed" and win that play.

Maybe you call out one minority trait from those multi-sectional cards at a time, and go round the players until the one who has the person represented with the most minority traits wins that play, but if all players have cards with the same number of minority combinations, there would be a point scoring system for each trait to decide the outcome, or something like that.

What do you think? Am I about to get rich?! Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:11 - 23 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did have an idea for a "Virtue Signalling" card game but it was a bit more "Magic The Gathering" than Top Trumps.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 12:19 - 23 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I've just thought of a great way to make money from this SJW thing - time to bring back the Top Trumps card game!

https://i.imgur.com/4mcQ19o.png

Middle Finger Mr. Green Middle Finger

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:58 - 24 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.forces.net/news/raf-incorporates-gender-inclusive-pronouns-rank-system

Any comment, Nobby?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:11 - 24 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

inb4 everyone is wearing badges with their pronouns on.

https://i.imgur.com/wEMqlsK.png

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 24 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then it becomes compulsory to wear the badges. Then it becomes a disciplinary offence not to.

It's very easy to introduce these things, but you have to think, where will it lead?

Time to take a look at rank structure next perhaps, as ranks are a strict hierarchy, and we don't like hierarchies, do we, since we're also pursuing equity oops, equality.

Alternatively, we could just purge the officer class.

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:44 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
https://www.forces.net/news/raf-incorporates-gender-inclusive-pronouns-rank-system

Any comment, Nobby?

Certain things should just have one word and that be that. For a long time I've found it weird that a lot of roles have gender based names, e.g. actor/actress, airman/airwoman.

This is probably badthink from me here but I would have thought nothing at all of it just being "airman" regardless of gender. I guess some folk would see it differently though, i.e. a woman being called an airman might be mocked by those who mock for such things. There's also the fact that having distinct airman/woman names for what is essentially the same role could create a subconscious divide between which role is considered more important. That being the case, I'll once again play devil's advocate and tentatively support the idea that roles should have genderless names.

I think a distinction needs to be made here too, to point out that this is not in the same category as the "300 gender pronouns" lunacy that rose its head a while ago. The aim appears to be to make the term genderless, which seems like a reasonable move. Air-per sounds awful though. Then again, if it were air-per from the start we would probably think nothing of it. It does have a nice British regimental ring to it, in a way.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the English language gender neutral usually but not always follows the male side. Human, Postman, Mankind, etc. However, ships are usually referred to as "she" for some reason, something odd going on there Thinking (Cue gag about seamen.)

Anyhoo, I was thinking wouldn't it be much easier if we had the German male/female/neutral grammar but then I looked on wikipedia...

Quote:
...the three common pieces of cutlery all have different genders: das Messer ("knife") is neuter, die Gabel ("fork") is feminine, and der Löffel ("spoon") is masculine.

...and remembered: no matter what you do to try and please the woke it's never enough (e.g. gender pronoun explosion.) Not only would there be constant arguments about how to gender inanimate objects the Q+ in LTB&Q would also piss and moan that they "find it demeaning" to have all their grammar classified as neutral and campaign for their own.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:08 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

We never used to have arguments about this stuff. Some things are better left alone, and let people work things out on a personal basis between each other. Imv, it's simply a discussion that doesn't need to be had. But it is being forced upon us by minorities, backed by misguided others who ought to know better. Words are not violence. Some people just need to get their heads straight.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:17 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
In the English language gender neutral usually but not always follows the male side. Human, Postman, Mankind, etc. However, ships are usually referred to as "she" for some reason, something odd going on there Thinking (Cue gag about seamen.)

Anyhoo, I was thinking wouldn't it be much easier if we had the German male/female/neutral grammar but then I looked on wikipedia...

Quote:
...the three common pieces of cutlery all have different genders: das Messer ("knife") is neuter, die Gabel ("fork") is feminine, and der Löffel ("spoon") is masculine.

...and remembered: no matter what you do to try and please the woke it's never enough (e.g. gender pronoun explosion.) Not only would there be constant arguments about how to gender inanimate objects the Q+ in LTB&Q would also piss and moan that they "find it demeaning" to have all their grammar classified as neutral and campaign for their own.

For what it's worth Russian ships are male, referred to as He.

The consensus in western society is they were named after Goddesses in the ancient time that watched over ships and their crew.

Another reason put forward is “It takes an experienced man to handle her correctly and without a man at the helm, she is absolutely uncontrollable,” Particularly loved by feminists, that one Whistle

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:23 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It reminds me of a thing that has been said by some recently: when the barbarian hordes are at the gates of Rome, we'll be too busy discussing what gender they are to defend against them.
Point being, we are wasting our energies on things of minor importance to society. Meanwhile, people are homeless, people are losing their jobs over the Covid 'crisis' etc etc. I'm sure that when these things happen to you, your preferred gender pronoun is going to be the last thing on your mind.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:19 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:

This is probably badthink from me here

Another one off to the gulag!

Btw, looked that up in the dictionary: "No results found." Long may it stay that way.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:13 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a bit on the radio reviewing the latest Strictly. "Oh! Wasn't Nicola Adams radiant?!"

A bit of girl-on-girl action may or may not be your thing but I think the most detestable thing is going on and on and on and on about how wonderful it is and how jolly grateful we should all be that "the world's moved on." Except, pointed out by the reviewer himself, this sort of thing has been perfectly acceptable on the competition circuit for donkeys' years. Big whoop.

Another one pissing me off is "Black History Month" where they wheel out some successful chap or chap-ess of colour with the oft repeated "...they told I couldn't follow my dreams on account of being black." And it's always waved through without comment. Who are "they" to say such things? Probably other black people... egads but we can't say that!

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst case of total virtue signalling is BT's advert for home help broadband.

Infact I think BT have pulled it already because it's so embarrassing and I'm having trouble finding it.

It features a homosexual couple. Guess what, one is white and one is black. It also, just to rub salt into the virtue signalling, has a bit part for and Indian lady being a good neighbour.

https://dvgpg3ae3f3oh.cloudfront.net/uploads/160042327947774/resize_then_crop_760_350.jpg

Found it, Dance!

https://electrictheatre.tv/work/bt-love-need-not-wait-dont-be-a-pixelated-paula/

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:41 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
ships are usually referred to as "she" for some reason, something odd going on there Thinking (Cue gag about seamen.)

I'd assumed it was because if a bunch of blokes were going to express affection for an object it had best be described as female. Anything goes at sea though. Wink

Polarbear wrote:
For what it's worth Russian ships are male, referred to as He.

Interesting. And yet it is "Mother Russia."
Likewise the national personification of Britain is Britannia, a goddess.
Wonder why Nazi Germany was "The Fatherland."[/quote]

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:45 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Odin (or Wōđanaz if you prefer) is often referred to as "The All-Father."

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 25 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alternative pronouns to 'he', 'she', 'him' and 'her' include 'Ze', 'Per' and 'Hir'."

They sound a bit Nazi to me...
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 180 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 3 of 64