Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:31 - 20 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Out of date, the Pride flag's been updated for 2022:

https://i.imgur.com/eiT2J7E.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:03 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is that?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:16 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A design disaster.

https://qz.com/quartzy/1303522/the-new-rainbow-pride-flag-is-a-design-disaster-but-a-triumph-for-lgbtq-inclusiveness/

Even the rainbow people must start to think, “Isn’t this all getting a bit silly?”
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:43 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
WTF is that?

Presumably the pink/white swastika element is in support of gay white Nazis - Adolf would be proud

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:48 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
WTF is that?

I dunno the LGUHDOLEDTV4K+ flag?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:13 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

Even the rainbow people must start to think...

Never happen.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 15:33 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
A design disaster.

https://qz.com/quartzy/1303522/the-new-rainbow-pride-flag-is-a-design-disaster-but-a-triumph-for-lgbtq-inclusiveness/

Even the rainbow people must start to think, “Isn’t this all getting a bit silly?”

Maybe I should go onto one of their forums and suggest they should just have a plain white flag which contains every colour of the spectrum?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:42 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Maybe I should go onto one of their forums and suggest they should just have a plain white flag which contains every colour of the spectrum?

So you're going to go to a Left-wing forum and do this?

https://c.tenor.com/U0D6jtPHPeEAAAAC/paz-white-flag.gif

Sounds about right Sad

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:46 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did read an interesting report that only approx. 1 in 30 people identify as Lesbian, Gay or bisexual and only 1 in 300 identify as transexual.

I honestly don't understand why the LGUHDOLEDTV4KHDR+ community have such a loud voice considering how tiny a percentage of the population they are.

World population is approx. 7,950,000,000. Means we have potentially worldwide numbers of:

Lesbian, gay or trans folk = 278,250,000 people,
Trans folk = 23,850,000 people

Why is the other 7,647,900,000 folk pandering to this woke shite?

SOURCE:

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/publications/how-many-people-lgbt/

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:56 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The advent of social media has enabled small but vocal activist groups to dominate the conversation.

Quote:
What we often see today is instead a kind of tyranny of the minority: a system in which a particularly extreme and motivated fraction of the populace can wield outsized power in the face of a majority which is either too indifferent or too scared to oppose it.

The claims of the activist minority often draw much of their strength from a tacit assumption that they represent a far larger body of opinion.

https://areomagazine.com/2019/04/02/the-tyranny-of-the-minority-and-how-to-prevent-it/

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:38 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
stinkwheel wrote:

So you're going to go to a Left-wing forum and do this?

https://c.tenor.com/U0D6jtPHPeEAAAAC/paz-white-flag.gif

Sounds about right Sad

What, tell them you're in the French military? Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:41 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

I honestly don't understand why the LGUHDOLEDTV4KHDR+ community have such a loud voice considering how tiny a percentage of the population they are.

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
The advent of social media has enabled small but vocal activist groups to dominate the conversation.

But then it must also suit someone else's agenda, since it is all over MSM and like a cancer in all our institutions.
One massive distraction?

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:00 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

But then it must also suit someone else's agenda, since it is all over MSM and like a cancer in all our institutions.
One massive distraction?

They’re political activists first, reporters and educationalists last. An elite shoving it (to paraphrase an earlier quote)…
Quote:
…in the faces of a majority which are either too indifferent or too scared to oppose.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:25 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the one end the Marxists all go "Capitalism is evil! We must have price controls otherwise poor ppl will starve!" and at the other you have the likes of Bill Gates, George Soros, etc. that think "I outperformed the Market [and became rich] therefore I must be better than the Market."

Hubris resides in both failure and success Neutral

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:42 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

A continuation on the attempt to ban all comedy:

Joe Lycett asked to explain comedy show joke to police

Although it probably should have read "Joe asked to explain comedy to joke police" Sad

- Someone has wrung 999 to say a comedian upset them - on a mental level, no punches were thrown.
- The police then filed and actioned this report.
- Officers contacted Joe to explain the context in other words "check his thinking"

Pull the plug, flush Britannia into the sea, it's over - comedy is verboten but rape is legal Sad

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:54 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Lycett? Jimmy Carr must be spitting feathers.
Quote:
In an Instagram post (Joe Lycett) wrote: "To be fair to them the fuzz were very nice about it all but felt they had a duty to investigate."

Depressing. The World’s gone mad.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:01 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
At the one end the Marxists all go "Capitalism is evil! We must have price controls otherwise poor ppl will starve!" and at the other you have the likes of Bill Gates, George Soros, etc. that think "I outperformed the Market [and became rich] therefore I must be better than the Market."

Hubris resides in both failure and success Neutral

Soros was a gambler of other people’s money which happened to work out nicely, but I don’t get the hate for Bill Gates. He delivered a significant, novel product which moved the world on. He was better than the market.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:22 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
I don’t get the hate for Bill Gates. He delivered a significant, novel product which moved the world on. He was better than the market.

The problem with such people is the power and influence they can wield in areas other than their area of expertise. They are not elected leaders after all.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:37 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
He delivered stole a significant, novel product which moved the world on. He was better than the market.

FTFY Wink

Yes, you can beat a very small subset of the Market over a short time period or you can rig the game entirely.

With regards to Gates, if I robbed a bank but donated a tenth to charity would that make it alright? What sticks with me is something Russell Brand said about recovery (AA or something similar) "you must help someone and you have to go out of your way to help" i.e. it should be no easy task. If you're one of the richest ppl in the world and you give away half your fortune that's hardly an inconvenience, you're still fucking loaded.

And he hasn't given half away - it's all gone to a foundation that he still pulls the strings on. I'm sure there's plenty of unarguably "good" stuff done with the money but there's also plenty of Woke and Globalist nonsense. By all means weigh up the good vs. evil donations but weigh up Gates' soul against the feather of Maat and he ain't going to paradise!

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:54 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn’t mention the supposed philanthropy of either one. That’s an entirely different matter, and besides -
Quote:
As Jesus looked up, he saw the rich putting their gifts into the temple treasury. He also saw a poor widow put in two very small copper coins. “Truly I tell you,” he said, “this poor widow has put in more than all the others. All these people gave their gifts out of their wealth, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.” – Luke 21:1-4

I wouldn’t normally quote the bible but it seemed apposite, even though this wasn’t the quote I was trying to recall.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:05 - 21 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
He delivered stole a significant, novel product which moved the world on. He was better than the market.

FTFY Wink

Yes, you can beat a very small subset of the Market over a short time period or you can rig the game entirely.

With regards to Gates, if I robbed a bank but donated a tenth to charity would that make it alright? What sticks with me is something Russell Brand said about recovery (AA or something similar) "you must help someone and you have to go out of your way to help" i.e. it should be no easy task. If you're one of the richest ppl in the world and you give away half your fortune that's hardly an inconvenience, you're still fucking loaded.

And he hasn't given half away - it's all gone to a foundation that he still pulls the strings on. I'm sure there's plenty of unarguably "good" stuff done with the money but there's also plenty of Woke and Globalist nonsense. By all means weigh up the good vs. evil donations but weigh up Gates' soul against the feather of Maat and he ain't going to paradise!

His effort is in making his fortune work for itself to help many causes that are neglected. I think managing that is his way to ensure it stays legitimate and sustainable.
I've never heard him crow about it.
Where as Russel Bland is an irritating Essex Wanker who is also a First Klass Kunt.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:22 - 22 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I've never heard him crow about it.

https://media.istockphoto.com/vectors/three-wise-monkeys-not-see-not-hear-not-speak-vintage-engraving-vector-id1036940772

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:37 - 23 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
A design disaster.

The 'new' flag makes it look like trans and black/brown people are taking over their movement. I thought the whole point of the rainbow flag was that it was universal, used in peace marches (with colours reversed) and in kids stuff.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:10 - 23 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point of pride flags is they're jazzy and attractive to kids. The whole activist movement revolves around normalised noncing nine year olds.

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:41 - 23 Jun 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
A design disaster.

Yes. But most rainbow people don't use the new flag. I like the new flag personally because it helps to separate genuine LGBT people from corporate pink washers who gravitate to the new flag for the perceived diversity. People flying it are usually fakes Laughing

Easy-X wrote:
The point of pride flags is they're jazzy and attractive to kids. The whole activist movement revolves around normalised noncing nine year olds.

Pretty sure that's mostly a straight people thing. Most nonces are 30 to 40 year old chavs banging a 13 to 15 year old school girl. They also tend to be the most vocal about "bashing in paedos" too. You know a straight man is secure in his sexuality and masculinity because he can walk around a pink shirt and pull women.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 313 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 35 of 63