Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 21:54 - 26 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the one where the goalie put hands on a fucking zinger but it still went in after number 3 went past 3 players and its the goalie is shit?

Tbh I want to know why the mens team can't play like that.

Or don't you like the fact that our women's team are smashing it whilst our men's team can't.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:31 - 26 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
So the one where the goalie put hands on a fucking zinger but it still went in after number 3 went past 3 players and its the goalie is shit?

Or don't you like the fact that our women's team are smashing it whilst our men's team can't.

What? The men have got to a world cup semi final and a Euros final in the past 5 years. The women have done the same.
If they win it you can say they have done better than the men obviously, but they haven't yet.

Not that I mind as I'm enjoying this competition immensly.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:48 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Oh good god man, try to get some objective thought rather than spouting off from your ideology. I watched the game didn't I? What causes you to think I don't enjoy England winning?

And just to back up the argument about the keeper:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/alex-scott-disrespectful-sweden-goalkeeper-27586048

Quote:
BBC pundit Alex Scott was branded "disrespectful" after criticising Sweden goalkeeper Hedvig Lindahl in the aftermath of the Lionesses' emphatic victory in the semi-final of the Euros on Tuesday night.

After watching the 39-year-old put in a hapless performance at Bramall Lane, Scott told her colleagues that former Chelsea stopper Lindalh was "past her best", particularly after fluffing her lines for three of England's four goals on the night.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:03 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

What next? Sweden didn't lose they're just future winners?!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Oh good god man, try to get some objective thought rather than spouting off from your ideology.

That's the whole point of ideologies. They're for people who are either too lazy or incapable of thinking for themselves.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:20 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I would say only a tiny percentage of trans folk are actually vocal about any of this, and remember, that is a tiny percentage of a group who are already a tiny percentage. Those with the loud voices on the whole have no real interest in those they claim to speak for.

Although the majority of LGBT folk seem to support it. The fact only a few are shouty activists doesn't mean the rest aren't onboard, and seemingly fine with wherever it goes.

arry wrote:
Quote:
Who is Leilani Münter?

Quite. I'm a motorsport fan and can confidently talk about most categories and drivers, male and female. This one's never really cropped up on my radar and a quick scan of her results suggests she's...... a better activist than racecar driver.

But hey, she ticks the BBC's boxes.

For clarity, I'm not having a pop at her. She's got principles and at least she sticks to them. But the award is pure BS.

Same, and I'd remember a woman called munter Laughing In all seriousness you do remember the females because obviously they're (a lot) less common in motorsport, Munter seems to have spent most of her career in 'a minor, semi-professional league of stock car racing'.

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
The women are better than the men at football, that was cheeky....

Less diverse Wink

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:43 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Although the majority of LGBT folk seem to support it. The fact only a few are shouty activists doesn't mean the rest aren't onboard, and seemingly fine with wherever it goes.

They aren't but are actively supressed otherwise you'd hear a lot more about the LGB Alliance.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:16 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I think you miss my point: the police now fight on behalf of paedos, not against them.

theyve been doing that for decades.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:22 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has to be one of the best BBC stories yet Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-62325030

Quote:
Spain's equality ministry has launched a summer campaign to encourage women worried about their how their body looks to go to the beach.

"Summer is ours too," runs the slogan above an image of five diverse women of different shapes and sizes.

"All bodies are beach bodies," said Social Services Minister Ione Belarra.

Women's Institute head Antonia Morillas said physical expectations affected not only women's self-esteem, but denied them their rights.

The campaign illustration of five women relaxing on the beach also features a topless woman after a mastectomy.

The institute, which is behind the initiative, said it was an attempt to show that all bodies had validity.

Denied them their rights - whaaaaat?

Anyway, the pic:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/B3A2/production/_126068954_beachbody.jpg

The purple haired one, the big bootie black one, the mastectomy one, the short haired fat tattood one, and the ..... fittish one with hairy armpits? I'm struggling to work that out.

How insane is that.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:35 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
M.C wrote:

They aren't but are actively supressed otherwise you'd hear a lot more about the LGB Alliance.

Counterpoint, if they supported the LGB Alliance maybe we'd hear a lot more about them Smile

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:42 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Interesting.
I am very badly scarred, virtually all over, so you will never see me without a top on or in shorts. Meh, big deal. I don't see it as other people's problem.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:56 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
arry wrote:

Interesting.
I am very badly scarred, virtually all over, so you will never see me without a top on or in shorts. Meh, big deal. I don't see it as other people's problem.

Knew you were a Jesus freak Wink

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SomeGleefulAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:

Not quite that ^, but most of it is self inflicted Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would expect that plenty of men and boys are self-conscious about their looks, so why did the ‘equality’ ministry put that message out only to women?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:15 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Counterpoint, if they supported the LGB Alliance maybe we'd hear a lot more about them Smile

Counter-counter point Wink Everyone talks about immigration, it's the number on hot topic since Tony Blair. Type the word "Immigration" into the BBC website and you get years old links to radio and TV programmes, none of which are available (apart from the RyanAir boss who wants looser control on visas.)

Type "immigration" into Google and the first article I got, I kid you not, is this:

Here’s why a border-free world would be better than hostile immigration policies

Guardian, naturally Rolling Eyes

If it weren't for it being brought up in the WEF Tory leadership debate there'd be no indication there's even a problem.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:34 - 27 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Counter-counter point Wink Everyone talks about immigration, it's the number on hot topic since Tony Blair. Type the word "Immigration" into the BBC website and you get years old links to radio and TV programmes, none of which are available (apart from the RyanAir boss who wants looser control on visas.)

Counter-counter-counter point Very Happy EU good, except a lot of people didn't feel that way, hence the rise of UKIP and eventual referendum which was obviously heavily connected to immigration. The media can and will push their narratives but even they struggle against a genuine groundswell.

Easy-X wrote:
Type "immigration" into Google and the first article I got, I kid you not, is this:

Here’s why a border-free world would be better than hostile immigration policies

Guardian, naturally Rolling Eyes

Promoting The Guardian is the least weird thing Google does. I'm sure you know about the white couple vs black couple or asian couple thing.

Easy-X wrote:
If it weren't for it being brought up in the WEF Tory leadership debate there'd be no indication there's even a problem.

Is that what caused the lass to faint? Smile

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we can agree that the Brexit thing was a one time mistake by the establishment. Plenty of pressure on Cameron to drop his promise but he was all "nah, it'll be fine" Laughing

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:56 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I think we can agree that the Brexit thing was a one time mistake by the establishment. Plenty of pressure on Cameron to drop his promise but he was all "nah, it'll be fine" Laughing

His hubris cost him, it was just an example of a movement gaining genuine support (and coverage), despite most of the media being vehemently against such thing.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 19:06 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tavistock transgender clinic shut down by NHS after review finds it is ‘not safe’ for children

Young people who believe that they are trans will be moved into regional centres which will take a more 'holistic' approach to treatment

Clapping

The Tavistock transgender clinic is to be shut down by the NHS after a review found it is "not safe" for children.

NHS England will move young people who believe that they are trans into regional centres which will take a more “holistic” approach to treatment and look at other mental health or medical issues they may have.

The decision is a response to the interim Cass Review, which warned that medics in the Tavistock had felt “under pressure to adopt an unquestioning affirmative approach” to gender identity rather than going through the normal process of clinic assessment with young people.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/28/tavistock-transgender-clinic-shut-nhs-review-finds-not-safe/

Rain

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:55 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
medics in the Tavistock had felt “under pressure to adopt an unquestioning affirmative approach” to gender identity

This seems to be a recurring theme with anything not mainstream now, people under pressure to conform to the loudest shouting rabid dog on social media.

If you don't agree with what we say you are a *ist or *phobic.

If we can't let people we have to trust do their job without hinderence or external pressure we are no better than those lobbyist cvnts who try and subvert (successfully) politicians.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:00 - 28 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Tavistock transgender clinic shut down by NHS after review finds it is ‘not safe’ for children

Young people who believe that they are trans will be moved into regional centres which will take a more 'holistic' approach to treatment

Clapping

The Tavistock transgender clinic is to be shut down by the NHS after a review found it is "not safe" for children.

NHS England will move young people who believe that they are trans into regional centres which will take a more “holistic” approach to treatment and look at other mental health or medical issues they may have.

The decision is a response to the interim Cass Review, which warned that medics in the Tavistock had felt “under pressure to adopt an unquestioning affirmative approach” to gender identity rather than going through the normal process of clinic assessment with young people.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/07/28/tavistock-transgender-clinic-shut-nhs-review-finds-not-safe/

Rain

It's almost as if our concerns and arguments had merit Thinking

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:23 - 30 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owen Jones - the ultimate SJW, has told everyone to verbally abuse Kier Starmer in the street and film it on their mobiles Laughing

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1647118/Owen-Jones-video-rant-Keir-Starmer-Labour-manifesto-pledge-nationalisation-strike-vn

Lovely display of peace and love from the 'mostly tolerant' hard left, eh?

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:57 - 30 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

RrRrRrrrRRRRAAaaaccciiisssssmmmmm:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/sesame-place-characters-ignore-young-black-girl-video-shows/

Quote:
New video footage released on Thursday shows the moment a 5-year-old black girl was allegedly snubbed at Sesame Place by multiple park employees dressed as characters during a meet-and-greet event last month.

Quinton Burns, the girl’s father, has filed a $25 million class-action lawsuit against SeaWorld Parks, the owner of Sesame Place, for “pervasive and appalling race discrimination,” after he claims his daughter, Kennedi, was ignored.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/07/sesame-street-snub-lawsuit-347.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Has sads Crying or Very sad

You might think this is all ridiculous, but you know who doesn't think it's ridiculous?

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2022/jul/30/sesame-place-theme-parks-black-families-racism

The Guardian. It's institutional racism, of course.

Quote:
It almost beggars belief that Sesame Street could be associated with a racial discrimination lawsuit.

You're telling me, mate Rolling Eyes

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:42 - 30 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

And it gets weirder again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-62345734

Quote:
A British model says her image was used in a Spanish campaign promoting body positivity without her permission.

The equality ministry's advert was praised for featuring diverse women of different shapes and sizes relaxing on a beach.

But Nyome Nicholas-Williams, from London, says a photo from her Instagram feed was used without her knowledge.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/FFBD/production/_126096456_nyomecompare.jpg

Doh!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:30 - 30 Jul 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
RrRrRrrrRRRRAAaaaccciiisssssmmmmm:

https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/sesame-place-characters-ignore-young-black-girl-video-shows/

Quote:
New video footage released on Thursday shows the moment a 5-year-old black girl was allegedly snubbed at Sesame Place by multiple park employees dressed as characters during a meet-and-greet event last month.

Quinton Burns, the girl’s father, has filed a $25 million class-action lawsuit against SeaWorld Parks, the owner of Sesame Place, for “pervasive and appalling race discrimination,” after he claims his daughter, Kennedi, was ignored.

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/07/sesame-street-snub-lawsuit-347.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

Has sads Crying or Very sad

You might think this is all ridiculous, but you know who doesn't think it's ridiculous?

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2022/jul/30/sesame-place-theme-parks-black-families-racism

The Guardian. It's institutional racism, of course.

Quote:
It almost beggars belief that Sesame Street could be associated with a racial discrimination lawsuit.

You're telling me, mate Rolling Eyes

25 mil'? Confused It's obvious she wasn't at the front which is why she didn't get a high five, I imagine leaning over kids in a suit would risk hitting/injuring another child.

arry wrote:
arry wrote:

And it gets weirder again:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-62345734

Quote:
A British model says her image was used in a Spanish campaign promoting body positivity without her permission.

The equality ministry's advert was praised for featuring diverse women of different shapes and sizes relaxing on a beach.

But Nyome Nicholas-Williams, from London, says a photo from her Instagram feed was used without her knowledge.

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/FFBD/production/_126096456_nyomecompare.jpg

Doh!

It was weird in the first place that it was an obvious/poorly done photoshop, but they were just randomly pulling pictures of landwhales? Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 270 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 44 of 64