Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:41 - 20 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh.

https://static.tnc.news/media/2022/09/wbesite-oakville.png

Various reputable news websites have articles about the tits but this page has lots of the twitter posts which are quoted from or referred to in the news articles. https://ussanews.com/2022/09/18/school-board-now-backing-trans-teacher-who-taught-class-in-perverse-outfit/

USSA isn't exactly great but it's the twitter posts that are relevant rather than anything written by USSA themselves.

Anyway, here a more normal article about it: https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-halton-school-board-prepares-for-backlash-over-trans-high-school-teacher

Someone on reddit talking about the school are supporting and standing behind her points out that "so by this logic teachers can also wear a 24 inch strap on dildo under their pants to work now, producing a massive bulge, and parade around the classroom to seated students that are at eye-to-crotch level?

Last edited by Ste on 00:58 - 20 Sep 2022; edited 1 time in total

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 00:48 - 20 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turns out you can make a living by identifying as a woman and then suing beauty salons who refuse to wax your balls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Yaniv

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:44 - 20 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from it being wildly inappropriate and probably creeping out the kids, wouldn't those things be a health and safety hazard in 'shop' class?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:59 - 20 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd shoot it, and call it a job well done.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Rob W
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:26 - 20 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering why I hadn't heard much of Eddie Izzard lately and it turns out the bellend is now teaching in Canada.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:31 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a clip earlier of a couple of, umm, umm, errrr, two people shouting the odds and swearing at a guy holding a baby at what looked like an actual peaceful demo.

Anyway, they were shouting at him, all up in his face, swearing and accusing him of raising a little fascist.

Decided it was worth a Google.

Only ruddy well works for the Labour MP Shocked

https://www.brightonandhovenews.org/2022/09/21/brighton-mps-staffer-apologises-for-behaviour-at-pro-trans-protest/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:15 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Apart from it being wildly inappropriate and probably creeping out the kids, wouldn't those things be a health and safety hazard in 'shop' class?

Those kids are getting an anecdote they can dine out on for the rest of their lives.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:54 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Those kids are getting an anecdote they can dine out on for the rest of their lives.

My old metal-work teacher apparently got his collar felt for churning out reproduction flintlock pistols and passing them off as antiques, real Lovejoy shit Smile Still tickles me to this day.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:19 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hopeful that Putin will bring us to a solution to all these problems and many more besides* soon. He's been rattling the nukes again.

*Of course I could have posted this in any of the politics threads. One solution fits all! Smile
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:30 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, back to clown-world:

Don Jr promotes clip of royal commentator saying Africans should pay slave trade reparations to British sailors

tl;dr What about reparations for slavery? "Sure... for all the British sailors that died trying to stop it." Props to Don Lemon for not taking the [race]bait Smile

Of course the article has to have "facts" scattered about so we're all reminded of how terrible the Empire was. Back then state-owned shipping lines were regularly sent to the jungles of the Dark Continent, crew armed with large nets to catch all slaves Rolling Eyes

Us and Portugal get singled out at the end of the article. Wot no Spain? Ah, they only enslaved indigenous americans so we'll let that slide.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:31 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Anyway, back to clown-world:

What do you mean, "anyway"?!
I told you, one solution fits all. You won't have to worry about paying reparations or any of that nonsense.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

It’s worth seeing the slightly longer clip including his response. Laughing

https://twitter.com/eclipsethis2003/status/1572007293675343876?s=20&t=tbwPgyH23S3y9Fsy8MS5WA

If they’re coming for my vast wealth they’re going to be sadly disappointed (as am I). I heard the perfect response recently, it was “I’ve never owned a slave and you’ve never been one.”

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:41 - 21 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
M.C wrote:

I'd rather not have a teacher that's clearly mentally ill.

Easy-X wrote:
Back then state-owned shipping lines were regularly sent to the jungles of the Dark Continent, crew armed with large nets to catch all slaves Rolling Eyes

You were shown Roots as well in school Smile

I'd bring up the Barbary slave trade and if they try to say that was North Africa, bring up the kangz stuff and the Moors being black etc..

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

...although that's a much more historically accurate and intelligent answer Thumbs Up

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:56 - 22 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
If they’re coming for my vast wealth they’re going to be sadly disappointed (as am I). I heard the perfect response recently, it was “I’ve never owned a slave and you’ve never been one.”

The wealth transfer will be from everyone, now and into the future. Besides, unearned wealth never did anyone any harm...

Then there's the resentment. You think there's racism now just wait till there's an official handout based on skin colour. But how would one qualify? Certainly not actual Africans who's ancestors were most likely profiting from the slave trade. So just Jamaicans then? Prove it! Cue Windrush 2.0 Rolling Eyes

And once you've set the precedent that grievance = gibs the ambulance chasers human rights lawyers are on the gravy train for life.

I'm all for it, reparations for everyone!

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:09 - 22 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Certainly not actual Africans who's ancestors were most likely profiting from the slave trade. So just Jamaicans then? Prove it! Cue Windrush 2.0 Rolling Eyes

What about when your Jamaican/black ancestor turns out to be a slave owner themselves: https://youtu.be/9siWJdzIvd4?t=439

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:54 - 27 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/birmingham-cop-allowed-keep-emotional-25101461

Quote:
A rookie police officer was reportedly allowed to keep a pet snail at their station to calm his nerves. The 8ins creature - named Sid by colleagues - is said to have been kept in a cardboard box which had airholes poked in it.

Ok.

Quote:
Cops had been briefed on an unofficial "wellness" policy designed to help new recruits get through training.

I'm predicting great success?

Quote:
The rookie has now left the force and sadly, Sid has died

Oh Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 23:11 - 27 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a probation period failed to me.

Next!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:18 - 27 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's a skit but this summarises the problem:

https://youtu.be/HLWyCA036XM

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:45 - 27 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Quote:
The rookie has now left the force and sadly, Sid has died

Found unresponsive in his shell.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:09 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOoH8nO_fV0

Virgin Atlantic's new gender identity campaign - banging tunes.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:33 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

I just do not get it. Non binary person, they them. Blokes (other than Jocks) wearing dresses.

Oh well I'm sure they know what they are.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:55 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Robbie Coltrane know he looks like a non binary?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:51 - 28 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

Not just conform to a stereotype "own it, queen!"

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:13 - 29 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
Does Robbie Coltrane know he looks like a non binary?

WTF is non binary. Seriously I do not have a clue. If a fat old white male like Robbie Coultrane can be classed a non binary, so can I cos I'm a fat old white male as well. Rolling Eyes

And I wear a fedora as well.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 29 Sep 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

WTF is non binary.

Don't worry about it. It's a term coined by the shit people to describe a segment among their ranks. Normal people needn't pay it any attention.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 207 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 49 of 64