Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:04 - 27 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

No post exists...

https://media.giphy.com/media/kkpcRessCvNyo/giphy.gif

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:36 - 27 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

M.C wrote:
Nigerians are well raciss...

I heard a few years back that local authorities like employing Nigerians as traffic wardens because absolutely fixated with applying the rules with absolutely no flexibility. My experience of them confirms this except that when any rules apply to them then they complain of racism.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:57 - 27 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
M.C wrote:
Nigerians are well raciss...

I heard a few years back that local authorities like employing Nigerians as traffic wardens because absolutely fixated with applying the rules with absolutely no flexibility.

Considering I've got off every parking I've got maybe not Laughing

I had noticed they were a lot of West African traffic wardens, not sure why, some industries build up a clique or maybe they just dish out loads of tickets Thinking

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:54 - 27 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

UK: Museums Now Changing the Word “Mummy” Because… Something
https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/mummies-museums-name-change-intl-scli-scn/index.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:26 - 28 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
By "displaying her more sensitively we hope our visitors will see her remains for what they really are -- not an object of curiosity, but a real human who was once alive and had a very specific belief about how her body should be treated after death."

I like how it’s supposedly all about respect when they’ve already violated her "very specific belief about how her body should be treated after death".

There’s a dig happening in Egypt right now which will be treated just the same.

The idea that museum visitors don’t know it’s a corpse is nonsense. After all, that’s what makes them so gruesomely fascinating.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:36 - 28 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

to v or not to v wrote:
UK: Museums Now Changing the Word “Mummy” Because… Something
https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/mummies-museums-name-change-intl-scli-scn/index.html

Oh and the word 'the' is now dehumanising...

AP deletes ‘the French' tweet and apologises after it is widely mocked

AFAIK you can trace these Newspeak edicts back to various American university speech codes.

Stanford University Backs Away From Its Harmful Language List

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 12:40 - 28 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was watching that Lord of the Rings rings of power thing on amazon last night.

They've definately gone for the full woke cast all races thing but what ground slightly was you'd have mixed race parents with a child of a third race who couldn't possibly have originated from the "parents" who were cast. It also seems less than believable that a small community of closely related proto-hobbits who have "existed this way for 1000 years" would include such a huge variety of races, if anything, they'd all look distressingly similar and inbreeding would be the issue.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 28 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
I was watching that Lord of the Rings rings of power thing on amazon last night.

They've definately gone for the full woke cast all races thing but what ground slightly was you'd have mixed race parents with a child of a third race who couldn't possibly have originated from the "parents" who were cast. It also seems less than believable that a small community of closely related proto-hobbits who have "existed this way for 1000 years" would include such a huge variety of races, if anything, they'd all look distressingly similar and inbreeding would be the issue.

Some wags have pointed out: "If there were black elves in the past [as Rings of Power is prequel] where did they all go? Were they genocided?!"

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:31 - 29 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

After somehow successfully avoiding the news around Isla Bryson - the female rapist who penetrated two women with her penis - I stumbled into Triggernometry and have discovered another completely messed up case that has me all Shocked

https://youtu.be/mmG5F_rqz8w?t=330

TL;DW - Katie Dolatowski was born a man, sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl and got sent to a men's prison facility. Whilst at said facility, she battered a male inmate, and it was pleaded that it was because she identified as female and had been sent to a man's prison, 'and the court can probably anticipate the difficulties that caused her.'.

So what do they do? Move her to a prison with vulnerable women in it.

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/trans-woman-battered-male-inmate-28511707

I seem to recall the likes of Graham Linehan getting accused of spreading right-wing conspiracy theories by saying tins was the sort of demented outcomes that were to be expected. Yet, here we are, in the name of progress.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:43 - 29 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait until you get a load of https://wingsoverscotland.com/

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:07 - 29 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not familiar with the channel but it came up as a recommended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52jCmHs8gcs Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:04 - 30 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prediction for the coming year: the word "my" will be labelled problematic as in "my cousin" or "my country." It'll denote ownership and therefore subservience on the part of the other, some such bollocks like that.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:46 - 31 Jan 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finland made a special show of virtue signaling to the transgender community by showcasing a 59-year-old transgender farmer who bore the country’s flag during the opening ceremony for the European Figure Skating Championships in Espoo, Finland, on Wednesday.

The skater, Minna-Maaria Antikainen, previously known as Markku-Pekka Antikainen, is a 59-year-old biological male who suddenly came out as trans a few years ago and decided to take up figure skating. During the ceremony, Antikainen delivered a sort of shaky, slow-motion spin around the ice, then fell and could not get up until a young woman skated over to offer a helping hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VePyOsI8Vug

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 20:58 - 01 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

It's become TERF central now they think they can get more support away from the SNP.

arry wrote:

https://www.scottishdailyexpress.co.uk/news/scottish-news/trans-woman-battered-male-inmate-28511707

I seem to recall the likes of Graham Linehan getting accused of spreading right-wing conspiracy theories by saying tins was the sort of demented outcomes that were to be expected. Yet, here we are, in the name of progress.

Who cares? They created this mess and now they can stew in it plus Linehans actions are that of a man hating tool so it's not as if he's some activist against political correctness.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:39 - 02 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

It's become TERF central now they think they can get more support away from the SNP.

My reading of it is that while ‘Wings’ campaigns for independence it has long been critical of the SNP’s broken promises under Sturgeon’s ledpadership. There’s a suspicion they’re too addicted to power to risk another ‘No’ vote, or even a yes vote which robs them of their raison d’etre’ and let’s another party in. They don’t have a great record in various other issues people care about but independence has been a smokescreen.

The recent gender recognition bill has enraged ‘Wings’ supporters partly because it has shown that a Scottish government is no better than a Westminster one. Labour, the Lib Dem’s and the Greens all voted for the bill. The Conservatives didn’t, and now the large majority public opinion which opposes the bill is trusting in Westminster to bring back sanity. Ironic!

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 09:43 - 02 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
Katie Dolatowski was born a man, sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl and got sent to a men's prison facility. Whilst at said facility, she battered a male inmate, and it was pleaded that it was because she identified as female and had been sent to a man's prison, 'and the court can probably anticipate the difficulties that caused her.'.

So what do they do? Move her to a prison with vulnerable women in it.

Thinking

When rapists / nonces / sex offenders want to go trans, you could filter out the time wasters by jumping them all to the front of waiting lists and only once they've had the full surgery would they be eligible to move to a women's prison.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:43 - 02 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
When rapists / nonces / sex offenders want to go trans, you could filter out the time wasters by jumping them all to the front of waiting lists and only once they've had the full surgery would they be eligible to move to a women's prison.

The whole point of this exercise is for trans-woman "Shelia" to get murdered. "Tragic... so brave... living their true life..." etc. Turns out Shelia was Sid a month ago and touched up kids but that will barely get a mention in the press. This is the narrative that's been prepared, it's just waiting in the shadows for the actual event. Sorting trans ppl into "real" and "pretend" would spoil all that.

to v or not to v
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:30 - 02 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tranny CEO of Beauty Company Demands Change to Dictionary Definition of Beauty.

One of the world’s largest beauty companies, Coty, accused dictionaries of “ageism” and “sexism” in their definitions of beauty in a new campaign highlighting their effort to “undefine beauty.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/beauty-company-claims-dictionarys-definition-beauty-ageist-sexist

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:34 - 03 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've consulted my youngest daughter on this one and apparently Coty's brands, Covergirl and Kylie Cosmetics, "...are shit" and she wouldn't touch 'em with a barge pole with the latter being particularly bad for your skin. I'd guess due to not testing on animals any more Smile

BTW my daughter trained at the London School of Beauty and the course pointedly aimed treatments and techniques at all age groups.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 10:36 - 17 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst there was teeth gritting and wailing over Scotlands proposed transgender law the Spanish quitely just got on with doing this....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-64666356

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:04 - 17 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Whilst there was teeth gritting and wailing over Scotlands proposed transgender law the Spanish quitely just got on with doing this....

That's Spains choice. Scotland is part of UK despite what Wee Willie thinks and you cannot have different laws of this magnitude. Differing laws where someone could just travel from one area to another in the same country for different treatment and different rules to apply.

It was bad enough with the Irish abortion laws when we had women coming to UK for what was an illegal act in Ireland.

Personally I recon in 100 years or so public opinion will look back on this gender 'I'm identifying as a <whatever>' as a dark day where humanity tries to corrupt nature. Sadly I won't be around to say 'told you so'. Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 11:18 - 17 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Differing laws where someone could just travel from one area to another in the same country for different treatment and different rules to apply.

It was bad enough with the Irish abortion laws when we had women coming to UK for what was an illegal act in Ireland.

Seems to work (not) well for the US...

Anyway, at various times there were different laws in different parts of the union. Gretna Green, anyone?

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 11:29 - 17 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

For clarity, which side are you on, tran's rights or women's rights?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:10 - 17 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

This is the classic teacher says: "If Johnny jumped off a cliff would you follow?"

Nice quote from Reddit of all places:

Quote:
Nothing is true:

The world around us is not an absolute reality. We as human beings are actually underequipped to fully perceive our environment. What we experience is a small part of the overall. Already, we were born missing something and as a result, our worldviews are inherently skewed.

Everything is permitted:

In the absence of an absolute reality that we may or may not be able to perceive, we may pick and choose what we want out of our lives. What someone values highly, you could very well consider junk. And both of you would be right because it is subjective. One object ends up being interpreted differently by different people.

Because your reality is subjective, what you see is your responsibility. Every one of your choices in life is your responsibility. You might not like the hand life deals you, but you still have the chance to play, walk away, etc. All you need to do is open your mind beyond the possibilities that were directly presented before you.

Everything in your life is your responsibility. You have the freedom to see and hear what you want to and no one can take that away from you. Live your life the way you wish to live it. But if your lifestyle is ultimately discordant with your neighbors, expect ramifications.

tl;dr Is there such a thing as objective morality? This is the central difference between the kiddie-fiddling French philosophers and religious conservatives.

M.C
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:25 - 17 Feb 2023    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
tl;dr Is there such a thing as objective morality? This is the central difference between the kiddie-fiddling French philosophers and religious conservatives.

Who also seem to have no problem kiddie-fiddling Wink
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 1 year, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 53 of 64