Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Shaft
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 23:32 - 20 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
He's going to get re-elected.

I certainly hope not and I would be extremely disappointed in the electorate if he is.

As someone who was born, brought up in and worked for most of my adult life in the big smoke, he has done nothing of any worth for London.

For me, the fact that he rarely submits to a live interview says everything about him - I'm not surprised he decided to pursue a different career, he must've been a farking awful lawyer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:07 - 21 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Dawkins has had his humanist award stripped from him because he asked the question:

Quote:
In 2015 Rachel Dolegal, a white chapter president of NAACP, was vilified as identifying as black. Some men choose to identify as women, and some women choose to identify as men. You will be vilified if you deny they are literally what they identify as.

Discuss

And of course then apologised

Quote:
I did not mean to disparage trans people. I see that my academic 'discuss' has been misconstrued as such and I deplore this. It was also not my intent to ally in any way with Republican bigots in US

Two things strike me:
1) Damn right you'll be vilified - point proven;
2) What has Republican got to do with it? Presumably he means the likes of Shapiro et al?

Is he bothered?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9492315/Richard-Dawkins-stripped-Humanist-Year-award.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:11 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaft wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
He's going to get re-elected.

I certainly hope not and I would be extremely disappointed in the electorate if he is.

Prepare to be disappointed.
The trend is hopeful though. Apparently his lead has halved since March. I suppose no one lasts forever.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 13:42 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/count-binface-tying-laurence-fox-122637374.html

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:56 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/count-binface-tying-laurence-fox-122637374.html

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:05 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious: is this funny because Foxy isn't getting a lot of support or Count Binface is doing relatively well? Just looks like another article talking up Genghis Khan's ruination of London Thinking

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 14:17 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Just curious: is this funny because Foxy isn't getting a lot of support or Count Binface is doing relatively well? Just looks like another article talking up Genghis Khan's ruination of London Thinking

Actually the funniest bit is the UKIP candidate's name is Gammons....

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:08 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

The former. Fox is a massive twat. Also UKIP candidate Peter Gammons. Laughing Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:27 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Easy-X wrote:

The former. Fox is a massive twat. Also UKIP candidate Peter "Eggs or Pineapple" Gammons. Laughing Laughing

FTFY Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:33 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Oi! You taking the piss outta my effnicity mate?!
Gimme my fuckin fish back!
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 18:41 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

Scampi?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:43 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Scampi?

You posh or sumfink?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:54 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Fox is a massive twat.

Yes, but you have to see him (or anyone for that matter) in comparison with Khan....

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:15 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:
Fox is a massive twat.

Yes, but you have to see him (or anyone for that matter) in comparison with Khan....

He makes Khan look sensible. Fox is.the typical example of randomised extremism associated with antivax people. No credo as such. Just doesn't believe mainstream science or opinion.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:18 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have guessed Khan would be another of your poster boys Laughing

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:32 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Fairly indifferent tbh. Not been to London for 5 years.

I do remember thatcher abolishing the glc, though. It must have been a right kick in the cunt when Ken livingstone was elected as the first mayor of London.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:44 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

I do remember thatcher abolishing the glc, though. It must have been a right kick in the cunt when Ken livingstone was elected as the first mayor of London.

Think I was busy with life generally back then, wasn't bothered about politics - happy days!

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:01 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't deny, Binface is a tempting candidate:

https://www.countbinface.com/london-2021-manifesto

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:07 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Fairly indifferent tbh. Not been to London for 5 years.

The goodbye party they threw for Londoners was pretty amazing - the fireworks display alone was mindblowing.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:09 - 22 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
You can't deny, Binface is a tempting candidate:

https://www.countbinface.com/london-2021-manifesto

He'd get my vote Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:01 - 23 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The proper way to treat SJWs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbj2SSCOQks

Told ya cats were smart!

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:16 - 23 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apropos of nothing...

The Lotus Eaters call it "The Cathedral" and I'm wondering were it is? Twitter? Facebook? It's all very organised Thinking

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:48 - 26 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
arry wrote:

Does anyone actually care about acting awards any more? I remember them being a big thing - you know - when it was on actual merit.

Did anyone, other than those in the profession, ever care?

Updated with Oscars news:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-56882958

Quote:
Film drama Nomadland has scooped three Oscars including best picture, while British stars Sir Anthony Hopkins and Daniel Kaluuya have won acting awards.

Nomadland's Chloe Zhao made history as the first woman of colour and second woman to win best director.

Sir Anthony, 83, is the oldest winner of best actor, while Kaluuya is the first black British actor to win an Oscar - in the supporting category.

"I did not expect to get this," said Sir Anthony, who missed the ceremony.

No, I don't suppose you did Sir Anthony - how's it feel to be the token person of whiteness Laughing

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:44 - 26 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnyb0Esv8A

Epic.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:32 - 26 Apr 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mnyb0Esv8A

Epic.

"Then theres affuctagender, thats a gender affected by mood swings, also known as a woman" Laughing Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 355 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 15 of 63