Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:21 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Who is "we"?
Besides the fact that they're blatantly doing a scam here, who are they that they get to speak for anyone else?

Were you expecting a representative fairly appointed by a group of likeminded people? That sounds a lot like Democracy. Burn the heretic!

Indeed. I think the only way to combat all this shite is to burn all the lefties. All of 'em, lest one of the looney ones slips through our fingers and, like a weed, takes root somewhere again.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Jmoan
Brolly Dolly

PostPosted: 18:25 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:
Is gay pride and the rainbow motif copyrighted?

I don't know. Greenpeace were using the rainbow motif many years before the gay people appropriated it. Maybe it's too general to copyright a rainbow?

Psychedelic hippies had it too.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3c/15/55/3c155545357c7eee9bbca293f75e8e1e.gif

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:33 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jmoan wrote:

^ Boring Nobby? I've been staring at it for two hours now, fascinating! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 23:28 - 12 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Well, apparently the Jews copyrighted the rainbow symbol immediately after the great flood. They have documentary evidence.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:47 - 13 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

Well, apparently the Jews copyrighted the rainbow symbol immediately after the great flood. They have documentary evidence.

Does an Andrew Loyd Webber musical count as evidence?

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 10:38 - 13 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Does an Andrew Loyd Webber musical count as evidence?[/quote]

Book of Genesis innit?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:20 - 14 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borderline Blasphemy there gentlemen.

Peeps could get offended.

ie Poofs and Puritans.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:43 - 21 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

More trans gender crap........

Laurel Hubbard: First transgender athlete to compete at Olympics

So born a man but competing as a woman which is allowed by the IOC because her testosterone levels a below a certain point.

Now I have nothing against transgender. Do as you wish. However to have a transgender male competing at the Olympics against born females? Surely thats wrong. It's also especially wrong as this is in weight lifting. No advantage my arse.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-57549653

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:39 - 21 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or in her case
Polarbear wrote:
No advantage my hairy arse.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:59 - 21 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

So born a man but competing as a woman which is allowed by the IOC because her testosterone levels a below a certain point.

Now I have nothing against transgender. Do as you wish. However to have a transgender male competing at the Olympics against born females? Surely thats wrong. It's also especially wrong as this is in weight lifting. No advantage my arse.

Was it Zuby who registered in a female weight lifting championship as female, and cleaned up with ease, just to prove the point? Laughing

Yeah, here it is:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/rapper-zuby-identifies-as-female-to-smash-weightlifting-record-98b7086ml

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:42 - 22 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wokies are turning on one of their own - holding out a 13-14 year old girl for singing a song with some naughty lyrics.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-57564878

That's right, she sang a song, by a black man, which includes an apparent racist slur.

The best of this is - well, the song is just one big racist misogynistic rambling Laughing Why isn't anyone going after the author, Tyler, or the record label?

Quote:
Personal life
Okonma has been an avid skateboarder since 2002 and collects BMX bicycles.[112][113][114][115] Okonma has been the subject of speculation regarding his sexuality and has made numerous direct references in lyrics and interviews to having had same-sex relationships or experiencing same-sex attractions.[116][117][118]

In November 2018, Jaden Smith announced that he was in a relationship with Okonma, although Okonma himself has denied these claims.[119][120]

Oh, because he's black AND gay, so can court controversy about homophobia and racism Laughing

The offending bit:
Slip it in her drink and in the blink
Of an eye I can make a white girl look ch*nk

(starring it out, I ain't getting caught out Shocked )

But come on, that's basically talking about date raping someone, isn't it Laughing

Why is a 13 year old singing songs with lyrics like this, anyway?

Last point:

Quote:
Posting a lengthy statement on Instagram, the 19-year-old said she was aged 13 or 14 at the time and did not know that the word was derogatory, but said she wanted to address criticism as "I'm being labelled something that I am not".

Those in glass houses, eh Wink

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:28 - 22 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cancel Culture:

https://youtu.be/2MZZ__5F_-A?t=55

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 24 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

And the latest thing is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvesqJP1e4

Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:01 - 24 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an old joke but bless BB for resurrecting it Smile

For some really un-PC content apparently Dave Rubin is interviewing The Orange Hooligan tomorrow. Should be... interesting Thinking

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:14 - 24 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

For some really un-PC content apparently Dave Rubin is interviewing The Orange Hooligan tomorrow. Should be... interesting Thinking

If it survives the censors...unlikely.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:07 - 25 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
If it survives the censors...unlikely.

Mmmm.... of course an opportunity for Rubin to shill his "Locals" website.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:18 - 25 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you're taking that opportunity for him Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:24 - 25 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trend seems to be to harp-on excessively about being booted off YouTube to promote alternative funding streams / websites. FFS even The Quartering does it and he's about as controversial as blancmange. The reality is that no one's at the helm and 'Tubers just get cancelled arbitrarily based on which way the wind's blowing.

That being said the Americans always bang on about not turning up in search results or not being promoted and I did find accessing YT via a VPN gave entirely different results for a US endpoint than pretty much any other country Thinking

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:34 - 25 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't care, I still find some stuff on there that interests me. When I no longer do, I'll stop going to YouTube.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:14 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trans-sexual - woman trapped in a man's body

Trans-gender - man identifies as a woman

*NEW TODAY* Trans-racial - English man identifies as a Korean

What next? Man identifies as an ocean... that's right: Trans-atlantic Wink

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:25 - 29 Jun 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDaiyREBPw

Wub

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:46 - 10 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-57767645

'Friends mis-gendering me'

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/BD94/production/_119323584_fe0b6bc5-fb64-4144-99d0-89b189f55d1d.jpg

Bristol-based music producer Mandidextrous (Mandi) has been a DJ since 1998 and was initially known as Andy.

"I started to realise as a teenager I was different. I didn't want to go through life as male," they said.

Mandi went through their transition from male to female when they were already known on the rave scene.

"They saw me transition. I've never been private about it," they said.

"It was kind of awkward at first - a lot of my friends mis-gendering me and mis-naming me - but as time's gone on, and I've moved cities, it's become a lot easier.

View gender and sexuality 'like a circle'

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/FF47/production/_119315356_dsc_4006_edit_1_crop_3.jpg

Grove, who identifies as gender-queer, released their debut EP Queer + Black in February, tackling themes of race, politics and sexuality.

They said while growing up in Cheltenham it was difficult to explore their identity.

Grove said: "I'd met two queer people of colour and I'd dated one of them.

"Bristol has got a lot less limitations, there's a lot more diversity and difference is encouraged."

Grove said some generations would see the term "queer" as offensive, but "as these things go, people like to reclaim words that were previously used in a derogatory sense and reinterpret that in our own vision so we get to control what that word means".

Well at least he, umm, sorry, she, umm, sorry, they are honest.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:57 - 10 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everyone already knows that No Post Exists For This Topic?

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:58 - 10 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Post Exists For This Topic.

Either. Rolling Eyes

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:19 - 10 Jul 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there we have the central theme: Joe (or Joanna) Bloggs, rave DJ would raise no eyebrows but Jay Bloggs, gender-queer rave DJ...

Oh look! There's a bandwagon. Let's jump on it to prove how stunning and brave we are Rolling Eyes
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 282 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 20 of 64