Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:46 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:

I bet he had no thoughts of suing until some little weasel of a lawyer came along and said 'We can get you millions'.

From "It's always been a positive thing and opened doors for me," he told the Guardian six years ago. "

to

'Man, everybody at this baseball game has probably seen my little baby penis,' I feel like I got part of my human rights revoked."

Laughing

Clown World. It's only going to get worse. I really dislike the "look at me" generation and all this woke shit.

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:38 - 25 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ffs didn't that twat do the rounds on all the talk shows when he grew up milking it.
Just another money grubbing twat who will likely get some sort of substantial payout for, simply for being said money grubbing twat.
Likely he's just pissed off that nobody gives a shit who he is anymore.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:27 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Angry Scotsman wrote:

Clown World. It's only going to get worse. I really dislike the "look at me" generation and all this woke shit.

Its the same bunch of kunts* behind the gentrification of all our decent pubs and the exhaltation of gin and fruit and fever-fukcing tree in goldfish bowls..

..the circle is complete.

* in biker terms - the Bike Shed toss-pots.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:04 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58341080

Quote:
Themes of courage in the face of adversity, body positivity and trauma experienced by indigenous people in Australia feature on the shortlist for this year's Taylor Wessing Prize.

Photographers Katya Ilina, Pierre-Elie de Pibrac and David Prichard have all been recognised for the prestigious award, with the winner due to be announced on 8 November.

The images, which will go on display at Cromwell Place, a new arts hub in South Kensington, were selected from submissions by 2,215 photographers from 62 countries.

So out of all those, what did they pick to be displayed in South Kensington?

Quote:
Born in the Russian city of Perm in 1990, Katya Ilina is now studying photography at university in Toronto.

Her entry, titled David, is part of a series of portraits which celebrate positive body image and question notions of masculinity and femininity.

Discussing the series, Ilina said: "From Velázquez to Ingres, painters have portrayed men in positions of power, or as muscular heroes in battle, whereas females are often pictured naked and reclining, communicating softness, weakness and openness to gaze.

"I wanted to borrow the so-called feminine body language from those paintings and juxtapose it with male sitters. Being physically and emotionally strong still dominates Western ideologies and expectations of 'real men', but it's important that contemporary men have the right to be vulnerable and gentle, and not feel ashamed of that."

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/BA77/production/_120253774_aa2021_taylor_wessing_ppp_01620e-ilina_david_print_350dpi_pr_kit_final.jpg

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Could it be any more woke if it tried.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:30 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:29 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gizza job. Go on, gizza job. I can do that...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:31 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:

Jeez... that's a line for people of a certain age Laughing

kerr
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:45 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS its not even a good photo, but hey with the "correct" politics we don't need talent anymore do we.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:44 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Diggs wrote:

Jeez... that's a line for people of a certain age Laughing

I forget that most on here weren't born in 1982... Shocked

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:13 - 26 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
I forget that most on here weren't born in 1982... Shocked

For the younger members:

https://youtu.be/aObZJN9zDtA

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:58 - 29 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently the hip young geniuses at Vice Media have been pushing for,

Quote:
a four day week with no reduction in pay.

Quote:
A 4 day week would mean less stress, higher productivity and a happier workforce.

Reality hits and the company has laid off 17 staff -

Vice Union wrote:
in what has become a macabre annual ritual at this company.

Maybe they need to work harder.

https://twitter.com/VICEUKUNION/status/1391717368758419460
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:53 - 29 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Apparently the hip young geniuses at Vice Media have been pushing for,

Quote:
a four day week with no reduction in pay.

Quote:
A 4 day week would mean less stress, higher productivity and a happier workforce.

Reality hits and the company has laid off 17 staff -

Vice Union wrote:
in what has become a macabre annual ritual at this company.

Maybe they need to work harder.

https://twitter.com/VICEUKUNION/status/1391717368758419460

I really do not understand the todays generation. They seem to have absolutely no idea of economics. Maybe it's the credit generation, I don't know but when governments are involved they think there is the unending magic money tree (It's Labours favourite bank as well Rolling Eyes ).

I would love a 20 grand state pension. A 4 day week for workers and throw in a national universal wage for everyone, who wouldn't.

Ah sod it. just do it. I'll be dead before the country collapses in a big pile of financial poo!

Diane for Chancellor of the Exchequer. Clapping

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:08 - 31 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't realised there was a civil war going on between LGB Alliance and LGB&Q+ till it was mentioned by the Lotus Eaters. The MSM doing a fairly good job of hiding that the gay equivalent of Turfs even exists. A search on the BBC News reveals nothing whereas Google doesn't seem that fussed:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-sinister-attacks-on-the-lgb-alliance

From what I can tell LGB Alliance just wants to focus on same-sex politics instead of the all-encompassing "+" which includes...

https://cdn.gaystarnews.com/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2016-07-25-at-12.07.20.png

Errr....

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:34 - 31 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I hadn't realised there was a civil war going on between LGB Alliance and LGB&Q+ till it was mentioned by the Lotus Eaters. The MSM doing a fairly good job of hiding that the gay equivalent of Turfs even exists. A search on the BBC News reveals nothing whereas Google doesn't seem that fussed:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-sinister-attacks-on-the-lgb-alliance

From what I can tell LGB Alliance just wants to focus on same-sex politics instead of the all-encompassing "+" which includes...

https://cdn.gaystarnews.com/uploads/2017/08/Screen-Shot-2016-07-25-at-12.07.20.png

Errr....

.. Judean peoples front?

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:02 - 31 Aug 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A100man wrote:

.. Judean peoples front?

I bet there's a few splitters in that group.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:26 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another wonderful example of the ridiculous nature of Identity Politics from the BBC Laughing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-58419692

Quote:
A mural designed as a tribute to shop staff who worked through the pandemic has been criticised because it "screams welcome to our white town".

Driffield Town Council said the artwork depicted well-known personalities who worked at independent businesses.

However, some residents took to social media to point out it failed to represent anyone with disabilities or from ethnic minority backgrounds.

Quote:
Cassie Entwistle said: "Oooh what a very white town. You got no people of colour there?"

Jessica Jordan commented the artwork was a "missed opportunity".

Another, Laura Geary, commented: "So there's not a single person of colour personality in your town you'd like to recognise?

"Driffield looks like such a diverse, welcoming place."

Others asked why prominent BAME people brought up in the area, such as professional footballer-turned-boxer Curtis Woodhouse, were not included.

Perhaps it's because Curtis Woodhouse wasn't in the town working through the pandemic? Or perhaps it's because he's a convicted police basher? Laughing

Unreal.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:57 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
.. Judean peoples front?

In a nutshell, this has been going on for a few years now. Some lesbians in particular think trans types who started out as men shouldn't be afforded the same support because they aren't 'real' women.

Some of them get so hot under the collar about people swapping gender that they take to the streets and protest against it...

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:31 - 03 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Projection: the same person screaming racist in your face will also campaign for separate "safe spaces" for non-white ppl (except Asian ppl... oh and black ppl with the wrong politics, i.e. not Black) on college campuses.

Same for this Trans thing. The shouting is all about equality, inclusion, all the usual bullet points but the underlying intent is opposite: to exclude women. Some would go as far as saying the intent is to erase "women" as a concept entirely. If you want to go full tin-foil-hat one might suggest the "+" of the alphabet ppl should be a "P" Shocked

The only good news is the money being thrown at Stonewall for so-called diversity training and the like is drying up - at least from UK government institutions. Hopefully private companies follow the trend.

Exposure, ridicule, defund... rinse & repeat. They'll move onto another grift soon enough.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:28 - 04 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS. Marc Bola: Middlesbrough defender charged by FA over nine-year-old social media post. He said something naughty about sexual orientation when he was 14.

If they had had social media when I was 14 I'd probably be locked in the Tower of London by now for crimes against snowflake's feelings with some of the shit I used to say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/58435485?at_custom2=facebook_page&at_campaign=64&at_custom4=C6B8AC0C-0CDC-11EC-BE42-A78496E8478F&at_custom3=Match+of+the+Day&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_medium=custom7&fbclid=IwAR03gf9Gol659-b7Ndo2U36BYSVFw1zNaKGGvYYCu597nNIfAPpndcS03L0

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:18 - 05 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clout > Money

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:08 - 09 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overheard this on a Radio 4 programme about “safe spaces” Rolling Eyes

Globe Theatre wrote:
This production contains depictions of suicide, moments of violence and references to drug use. It contains gunshot sound effects and the use of stage blood.

If you have been affected by any of the issues raised in this production of Romeo and Juliet please find details below of organisations offering advice and support.

https://slippedisc.com/2021/08/romeo-and-juliet-with-a-special-audience-warning/

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:07 - 09 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
I hadn't realised there was a civil war going on between LGB Alliance and LGB&Q+ till it was mentioned by the Lotus Eaters.

Laughing yeah, gathering under the same flag quickly lost its appeal. The ring-leaders will all claim to be caring types but scratch the surface and it’s all about self-interest and go-to-hell with your own ‘specialness’.

For example, feminism is too white now.

Against White Feminism by Rafia Zakaria

This week’s Buzzword Bingo winner.
Quote:
A radically inclusive, intersectional, and transnational approach to the fight for women’s rights.

Upper-middle-class white women have long been heralded as “experts” on feminism. They have presided over multinational feminist organizations and written much of what we consider the feminist canon, espousing sexual liberation and satisfaction, LGBTQ inclusion, and racial solidarity, all while branding the language of the movement itself in whiteness and speaking over Black and Brown women in an effort to uphold privilege and perceived cultural superiority. An American Muslim woman, attorney, and political philosopher, Rafia Zakaria champions a reconstruction of feminism in Against White Feminism, centering women of color in this transformative overview and counter-manifesto to white feminism’s global, long-standing affinity with colonial, patriarchal, and white supremacist ideals.

Laughing

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 17:42 - 09 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
feminism is too white now.

Wub

https://i.imgur.com/9sQcw3x.jpg

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:57 - 09 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
Easy-X wrote:
I hadn't realised there was a civil war going on between LGB Alliance and LGB&Q+ till it was mentioned by the Lotus Eaters.

Laughing yeah, gathering under the same flag quickly lost its appeal. The ring-leaders will all claim to be caring types but scratch the surface and it’s all about self-interest and go-to-hell with your own ‘specialness’.

For example, feminism is too white now.

Against White Feminism by Rafia Zakaria

This week’s Buzzword Bingo winner.
Quote:
A radically inclusive, intersectional, and transnational approach to the fight for women’s rights.

Upper-middle-class white women have long been heralded as “experts” on feminism. They have presided over multinational feminist organizations and written much of what we consider the feminist canon, espousing sexual liberation and satisfaction, LGBTQ inclusion, and racial solidarity, all while branding the language of the movement itself in whiteness and speaking over Black and Brown women in an effort to uphold privilege and perceived cultural superiority. An American Muslim woman, attorney, and political philosopher, Rafia Zakaria champions a reconstruction of feminism in Against White Feminism, centering women of color in this transformative overview and counter-manifesto to white feminism’s global, long-standing affinity with colonial, patriarchal, and white supremacist ideals.

Laughing

She says quote She notes that British suffragists refused to support Indian self rule

WTF has that to do with anything. They were after votes for women in Britain. Why do you expect British women who were being beaten, force fed food in jail, even killed for trying to get votes to have any interest in Indian self rule. Incredibly stupid associations.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:14 - 09 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the suffragette movement was started by wives of the upper-class gentry, the men of which, uniquely, had the right to vote solely by dint of land ownership. I doubt they cared about the great unwashed, but the demands of World War One on working class men (to enlist) and women (to manufacturing) meant they couldn’t be ignored, hence the 1918 Representation of the People Act. The women suffragettes have been given all the credit for the change though.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 222 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 23 of 64