Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Anti-feminism and SJW thread

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:50 - 09 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7677071/janey-godley-tweet-scandal-racist-black-celebrities/

Obscenely racist comments Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:42 - 10 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

"OMG this is sooooo wasist!"

And? Did anyone die?! Nope? Well fuck off then.

The decadence of the 21st Century is astounding Sad

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:25 - 12 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/scottish-news/7677071/janey-godley-tweet-scandal-racist-black-celebrities/

Obscenely racist comments Laughing

She's black - yes
She has a face like a horse - yes
She's a woman - yes

Not sure how that can be construed as 'obscenely racist' biggest issue is the ghetto spelling of woman and 'wummn' or something. Moreover the SJW police have dragged this out of interweb archives from 10 years ago. Total toss FFS.

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:56 - 12 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.them.us/story/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-slams-newspaper-mocking-trans-inclusive-language

AOC eliminizes the W word by calling them menstruating persons, gets ripped for the LOLZ of it, comes back with 'Yeh but ur all mad transphobes'.

Mentalist.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 15:16 - 12 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
....And? Did anyone die?! Nope? Well fuck off then....

Spot on. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

...and I couldn't be assed to watch it the replies said enough to keep me away.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:25 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

News just in: sweat pants can be racist...

https://edition.cnn.com/style/article/balenciaga-boxer-sweatpants-racism-tiktok-cultural-appropriation/index.html

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:34 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"This feels racist," one individual said

Dying Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Black history experts

Actually died Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:55 - 13 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

https://www.menswearstyle.co.uk/2017/07/26/the-real-history-behind-sagging-pants/7788

Whichever origin you accept, the culture being appropriated isn’t exactly noble, nor specifically black.

Mind you, trousers didn’t originate in Africa anyway.
Very Happy

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 08:47 - 14 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

All so silly. Why would anyone with an ounce of taste want to wear something that makes one look like one has cacked one's own Calvins anyhow?

Likewise, why would anyone pay a grand for them when they can buy the real thing from Matalan?

World gone mad.

Fat Angry Scotsman
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:30 - 14 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

https://media-exp1.licdn.com/dms/image/C5612AQGxiJDBltRz8Q/article-cover_image-shrink_600_2000/0/1520138585994?e=1636588800&v=beta&t=xZ_1aNyEkXbjo-edazoJfBx5p1e3gRWpELbQpLw_GoQ

Welcome to fucking clown world boys.

A100man
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 11:05 - 15 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:

I'm a prof though bro, innit..

https://www.csun.edu/social-behavioral-sciences/pan-african-studies/marquita-pellerin

..which means she's actually paid (real money) to create this kind of balderdash

Then: Fizz, RS200, KL250, XJ550, Laverda Alpina, XJ600, FZS600

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:38 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend posted this on my FB feed this morning. Did anyone listen to it and can confirm it's true or not?

Listening to Zoe Ball this morning interviewing Michelle Visage. Ru Paul's drag race starts soon with the first AFAB which is apparently Assigned Female At Birth. So born female decided to become a man now dressing as a woman for a living. Please tell me I not the only one who finds this strange.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:47 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/ideas/videos/the-myth-of-race/p0957s4f?playlist=made-in-partnership-with-the-open-university

The Myth of Race.

Quote:

A lot of people imagine that there's some biological tangibility to race, because we use it so much. Race really is a social construct.

Angela Saini - Author, Superior: The Return of Race Science.

Quote:
Even though we know race isn't biological we've been living with this idea of it being real for so long, it means that people who do have a shared racial identity have now cultural similarities, born out of hardship

Yes that's right - race has no foundation in biology whatsoever. It is purely a social construct. Says the BBC and The Open University, and Angela Saini who also wrote a book called Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:57 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.libdems.org.uk/f4-ban-conversion-therapy

Lib Dems want to ban conversion therapy for gays and trans.

Fair enough I say, but what actually is conversion therapy and how many people are affected by it?

'Their' (quoted) research seems to suggest 1 in 13 gay people are affected by it. But, sneakily, it's not really defined as to what it is, just wishy washy stuff as below.

Quote:
Conversion therapy, an abhorrent and harmful practice which seeks to suppress or change a sexual orientation and/or gender identity, or to induce or compel a person to do so, is still practiced throughout the UK.

Seeking to suppress, or induce, or compel a person to not be gay, or not be trans.

Quote:
The banning of conversion practices in all forms - this should include the following:
A criminal ban on all forms of conversion therapy; including those claiming to be psychiatric, psychological, therapeutic, or consultative; or a religious practice such as a prayer or exorcism; or any other medical, scientific, or cultural activity seeking to suppress or change a person's sexual orientation or gender identity.
A criminal ban on referrals, transportation of minors overseas, and advertising and promotion, for any of the above.
No exemption for religious and faith-based organisations for any of the above.

So if you're a Christian parent and think that your boy sticking his winkle into another boy's botty is a sin, and say as much......Are you at risk of being accused of being a conversion therapist?

If you're the father of a little 11 year old boy that starts dressing in girl's clothes and you tell him to get changed into his own clothes, are you going to jail?

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:01 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:

So if you're a Christian parent and think that your boy sticking his winkle into another boy's botty is a sin, and say as much......Are you at risk of being accused of being a conversion therapist?

Yes. Quite rightly so as well. Fuck religeious zealots. they have cpersecuted people who don't meet their ideals for far too long.

arry wrote:
If you're the father of a little 11 year old boy that starts dressing in girl's clothes and you tell him to get changed into his own clothes, are you going to jail?

No. If the child started to say their gender didn't feel right then that would be a different matter but jail is not on the cards.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Literal Undemocrats can wish for whatever they want. Short of a hung parliament they hold zero political power.

I'm warming to the concept of "luxury beliefs." To differentiate themselves from the plebs the Rabid Left tote about impractical ideological baggage much like a peacock and its tail feathers - "Look at me! Look at me! Look how progressive I am! Look! Me, me, me!"

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:50 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

arry wrote:
If you're the father of a little 11 year old boy that starts dressing in girl's clothes...

No. If the child started to say their gender didn't feel right..

How common is this sort of thing? Nobby, how often do you dress in women's clothes?
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:14 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've seen me in petalbriefs panties so you should have an idea.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:07 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:

I've never seen even a photo of you.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:32 - 23 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:

I've never seen even a photo of you.

Wasn’t he the face of Nobwipe?

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:22 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that BLM are saying that vaccine mandates for entering restaurants and other public venues are racist. That'll confuse the "progressive" sjw brigade Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:00 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I see that BLM are saying that vaccine mandates for entering restaurants and other public venues are racist. That'll confuse the "progressive" sjw brigade Laughing

I read that. Apparently it all kicked off when a worker in a New York restaurant refused entry to three women because they didn't have proof of vaccination. The women started a scuffle and were arrested. As the women were black, BLM took it upon itself to demonstrate outside the restaurant, claiming that it was a racist policy because fewer blacks than whites have been vaccinated. In the same breath, a BLM leader started complaining that 3 times a many blacks as whites have contacted COVID. Strangely, no BLM leader said that vaccination is a choice. One word springs to mind - Darwin.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:56 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

I read that. Apparently it all kicked off when a worker in a New York restaurant refused entry to three women because they didn't have proof of vaccination. The women started a scuffle and were arrested. As the women were black, BLM took it upon itself to demonstrate outside the restaurant, claiming that it was a racist policy because fewer blacks than whites have been vaccinated. In the same breath, a BLM leader started complaining that 3 times a many blacks as whites have contacted COVID. Strangely, no BLM leader said that vaccination is a choice. One word springs to mind - Darwin.

So what you're saying is that black people aren't capable of making sensible choices? Racist! Laughing

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:12 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So what you're saying is that black people aren't capable of making sensible choices? Racist!

What I'm saying is that making a choice not to get vaccinated based upon historic wrong-doings on the part of the State is like cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. If saying that is a tad silly makes me a racist, then so is everyone who has chosen to be vaccinated, including 45% of black people in the USA who have received at least one COVID vaccination according to the latest figures...

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:23 - 24 Sep 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Quote:
So what you're saying is that black people aren't capable of making sensible choices? Racist!

What I'm saying is that making a choice not to get vaccinated based upon historic wrong-doings on the part of the State is like cutting off one's nose to spite one's face. If saying that is a tad silly makes me a racist, then so is everyone who has chosen to be vaccinated, including 45% of black people in the USA who have received at least one COVID vaccination according to the latest figures...

Well, you're white, so according to critical race theory you're racist anyway. Try to be less white. Not that it'll change anything.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 2 years, 204 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 24 of 63