52%  [ 12 ]
No I am Cummings
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
What rules?
34%
 34%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 23

Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Redundant). Unhide this post / all posts.

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:11 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your list mysteriously changes Belgium and Spain as shown here, in addition to other fake countries making us 5th
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:15 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pot, meet kettle.

or in this case:

Val, meet Cummings.
Val This post is not being displayed because it has a low rating (Abusive). Unhide this post / all posts.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:05 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your figures don't tally, as you know.

Deaths per million, 5th. Which if you are going to be critical must be a product of the NHS, they do the medical stuff. And before you say it's the governments fault, no. Infections you can lay at the governments door, not deaths. Infections per million of population, we are 19th.

Amazing what you can do with figures isn't it Val. And mine are actually factual, not false like yours.

Anyway, If it's all so bad, please fcuk off somewhere else and stop your incessant whining.

We have left the EU. We aren't going back whatever happens, good or bad. If you moaning whining cvnts don't like it - please please go back to you little sh1tholes and suck off the euro teat and not the British one.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:14 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:
Your list mysteriously changes Belgium and Spain as shown here, in addition to other fake countries making us 5th

Not that I support the prat, but he did say: "Daily confirmed coronavirus deaths per million, rolling 7-day average"

It's very interesting that Sweden comes second in whatever stats they are that I have not had time to look at properlyf.

Last edited by Riejufixing on 14:17 - 25 May 2020; edited 1 time in total

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:16 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Pot, meet kettle.

or in this case:

Val, meet Cummings.

Quite. He's the bloke that knowingly crossed a closed border, after previous and subsequent bad behaviour. What a backward pillock.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:16 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is often something to be said for the old time-worn phrase: Get a life.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:23 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
doggone wrote:

Not that I support the prat, but he did say: "Daily confirmed coronavirus deaths per million, rolling 7-day average"

It's very interesting that Sweden comes second in whatever stats they are that I have not had time to look at properlyf.

That's fine. I'll pick another 7 day rolling average in a week when we will be well down. I wonder if he's sat working out it each day so for once he can say we are the worst in the world?

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:24 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
There is often something to be said for the old time-worn phrase: Get a life.

His life is winding people up and knocking the country he lives in. People from places like his backward country are just like that, I suppose.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 14:25 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

fite me

https://i.imgur.com/F51DoDs.png

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:49 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

We have left the EU. We aren't going back whatever happens, good or bad.

That's a bold statement. I personally wouldn't rule out rejoining at some point in the future. Razz Laughing

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:08 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

That's a bold statement. I personally wouldn't rule out rejoining at some point in the future. Razz Laughing

Long after I'm gone hopefully. Angela hasn't got enough Panzers to encourage our rejoining at the moment.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:48 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:
Polarbear wrote:

I would. Looking at all the squabbles within it, I don't think there'll be an EU for much longer Razz
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
Islander wrote:

I would. Looking at all the squabbles within it, I don't think there'll be an EU for much longer Razz

Did you want the 5 minute argument or the full half hour? Laughing

But seriously...

I'm not convinced but we'll just have to wait and see Thumbs Up

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:57 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islander wrote:

Did you want the 5 minute argument or the full half hour? Laughing

Well, I paid for the full half hour, but since all I got was:

Quote:
But seriously...

I'm not convinced but we'll just have to wait and see Thumbs Up

...I now want a refund Laughing

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:10 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever it will be, there will be Val to tell us all about it and mdg72 to tell him to feck off back to Romania (or wherever).

Now for the Brexit under Covid-19, I guess there will either be an extension on the transition time OR both parties will quietly set things up without the public even noticing. I'd do the latter.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:25 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

There needs to be more options on that poll.

duhawkz
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:41 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Whatever it will be, there will be Val to tell us all about it and mdg72 to tell him to feck off back to Romania (or wherever).

Now for the Brexit under Covid-19, I guess there will either be an extension on the transition time OR both parties will quietly set things up without the public even noticing. I'd do the latter.

Mpd72 is dead

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:21 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Romania (or wherever).

Bulgeria.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:28 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The annoying thing is he comes on, spouts shite and then fcuks off after winding everyone up.

I prefer Ashley. Thumbs Up

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:42 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know the current rules or any recent statistics. I've returned to my previous position of not watching the news because it's just virtue signalling left wing losers trying to impress their posh cocktail party friends by bashing the Tories. Nothing negative to say about the Tories today? Just make something up! Personally I think the government has done a fairly good job, that's probably why the people in the media are so salty about it.

Sky, BBC... totally not worth wasting my time Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:28 - 25 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Easy-X, if you thought that was abusive, wait till you hear what I got to say about you, ya feckin @£$%^&*!!! Laughing

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:58 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was quite humorous and apposite. The reaction reveals more about the reader than the writer Wink

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:20 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just soooo offended that you gave me a Thumbs Down . My feels is very hurty Crying or Very sad

Easy-X wrote:
The reaction reveals more about the reader than the writer Wink

So what do you think you've learned about me? Laughing
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 325 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3