Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The Cummings affair

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:24 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all BS. Just the same losers who didn't like the Tories before and who are salty about Brexit are still crying into their corn flakes and moaning about the Tories.

Bunch of losers basically Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:34 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:
It's all BS. Just the same losers who didn't like the Tories before and who are salty about Brexit are still crying into their corn flakes and moaning about the Tories.

Yeah all the same old lefty losers isn't it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYz5nk_WAAIMDPZ.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/8199/production/_112477133_mail.jpg

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:51 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Do you mean me personally?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:58 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I think he should be PM.

I think the point is he wanted real power not a poisoned chalice. As an adviser he can breeze in and out at will. Even if he dramatically resigned he could still pull strings from a distance.

With regard to his (political) allegiances I've always been a big fan of "The Thick of It" and what I liked was that it was rarely obvious which party was being represented, i.e. they're all a bunch of cunts, just with different coloured ties.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:03 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
I think he should be PM.

I think the point is he wanted real power not a poisoned chalice. As an adviser he can breeze in and out at will. Even if he dramatically resigned he could still pull strings from a distance.

With regard to his (political) allegiances I've always been a big fan of "The Thick of It" and what I liked was that it was rarely obvious which party was being represented, i.e. they're all a bunch of cunts, just with different coloured ties.

My point was, I'd love to see the gnashing of teeth if he was much more high profile all the time. It would make for great entertainment Smile The Yanks are so lucky to have Trump Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:09 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
The Yanks are so lucky to have Trump Laughing

That feels like something along the lines of "may you live in interesting times" Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:24 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
The Yanks are so lucky to have Trump Laughing

That feels like something along the lines of "may you live in interesting times" Laughing

The politics section is the one area where I feel no guilt about trolling Wink Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:30 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

The politics section is the one area where I feel no guilt about trolling Wink Laughing

It is as if MDMA has entered you... Laughing Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:39 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

God no...he believed in the shit he came out with! Laughing

Rob Fzs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 17:59 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
Im-a-Ridah wrote:

Yeah all the same old lefty losers isn't it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EYz5nk_WAAIMDPZ.jpg

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/8199/production/_112477133_mail.jpg

Fuck me the mail is shit, left wing editor after Dacre left and hairy bikers on the front

Cummings pisses off all the right people, the public wanted a lockdown, they got one ,when some guy like Cummings with an obvious autistic trait, doesnt follow the new rules, shocker

It's only an issue because the press is soo basic bitch they cant get their head around the technical babble of c19 ,so love the Westminster drama and go after that
'00 Aprilia RS50 > '92 Honda CG > '99 Yamaha Fazer > '91 Yamaha RXS > '79 Suzuki X5 > 01' Honda Cg > 07' Honda Cg > 82' Kawasaki Z200 > suzuki gsxr 400 gk73a > honda vfr 400 NC30> Yamaha RD350 YPVS F2 > Kawasaki ZZR 600 D1 > Yamaha TZR 250 2MA >Suzuki TL1000R > Yamaha TDR250 > Honda 929 blade > Suzuki SV1000 > Honda H100
Mod 2 Passed 09/06/2011

doggone
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:21 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The BBC hate him because he wants to abolish their licence fee.
The Guardian hate him because he wants to make Brexit work for us or at least try, and they still have ambitions to reverse that - and using any method at all is perfectly ok and will be justified somehow.
Then you can judge most of the others doing the daily demonising on the same lines.

It's like when we used to keep pigs in the70s.
Sometimes a group would start to pick on one and once it was earmarked to be attacked they'd all have a go - and it would be dead next morning if you didn't intervene to stop the bullying.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 18:47 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
survival rate of 99.99% if you are a healthy individual under 50 years old.

Interesting. Source?
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:18 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

My point was, I'd love to see the gnashing of teeth if he was much more high profile all the time. It would make for great entertainment Smile The Yanks are so lucky to have Trump Laughing

Step away from the large wooden spoon. Razz Laughing

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:44 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:

Oh dear! Circumventing the peer review process which every valid scientific work must go through by "pre-printing" in the internet age. Inadmissible. Next!

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:50 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Re: The Cummings affair Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
Cummings is a lying cockwomble without a doubt, because nobody goes for a drive to test their eyes.

I hadn't heard this bit and it's a bit shocking. Going for a drive to test your eyesight is a bit like going for a drive to test if you can still drive after 5 pints.

Able to see, no accidents = Pass
Accidentally run over fuzzy indistinct blob (Mildred, 75) = Fail

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Re: The Cummings affair Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
Diggs wrote:
Cummings is a lying cockwomble without a doubt, because nobody goes for a drive to test their eyes.

I hadn't heard this bit and it's a bit shocking. Going for a drive to test your eyesight is a bit like going for a drive to test if you can still drive after 5 pints.

Able to see, no accidents = Pass
Accidentally run over fuzzy indistinct blob (Mildred, 75) = Fail

It had nothing to do with being his wife's birthday. Oh no. Definitely not. Honest guv.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 20:49 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

doggone wrote:

It's like when we used to keep pigs in the70s.
Sometimes a group would start to pick on one and once it was earmarked to be attacked they'd all have a go - and it would be dead next morning if you didn't intervene to stop the bullying.

Didn't you find it difficult to keep their uniforms clean?

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:05 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find galling is that Cummings, Johnson and Gove expect you to believe it, because they think you are that gullible.

Kickstart
The Oracle

PostPosted: 21:21 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, question is how can such an idiot land up in such a position of power.

All the best

Katy

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:46 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diggs wrote:
What I find galling is that Cummings, Johnson and Gove expect you to believe it, because they think you are that gullible.

The thing is, a large proportion of the population are ...

linuxyeti
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:48 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:

All the best

Katy

In all fairness, he may be many things, but, he's not an idiot, quite the opposite in fact, he's actually a very intelligent man. having said that, I'm not so keen on him, just don't fall into the trap that makes you think he's an idiot

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:08 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many people in all strata of society think whatever they first believe must be the truth. They don't question that assumption thereafter, nor properly engage in debate which might change the opinion of a more open mind. Intelligent folk can be idiots in this regard.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:17 - 26 May 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kickstart wrote:

He knows things that Boris doesn't want revealed. Shocked
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 349 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7