Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Pakistan Airlines Ground 150 pilots that hold fake licences.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 26 Jun 2020    Post subject: Pakistan Airlines Ground 150 pilots that hold fake licences. Reply with quote

https://simpleflying.com/pia-fake-license-fraud/

This is good news as long as you're not a passenger on one of PIA's planes when the pilots Ground it. 😮

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 06:36 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't one "Pilot" forget to put the landing gear down when trying to land recently?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:43 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:
Didn't one "Pilot" forget to put the landing gear down when trying to land recently?

Yes it seems that way. Hit the runway with both engines, somehow managed to get airborne again and then had multiple engine failures during the go around and binned it killing almost everyone on board.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:57 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they got their Jumbos mixed up when training.

yen_powell
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:07 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Re: Pakistan Airlines Ground 150 pilots that hold fake licen Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
https://simpleflying.com/pia-fake-license-fraud/

This is good news as long as you're not a passenger on one of PIA's planes when the pilots Ground it. 😮
Bloody red tape eh!

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:27 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skudd wrote:

PIA Airbus that crashed at Karachi.
They came in too fast and too high. 100knots too fast and 1000s of feet too high.

When they were speaking to the tower you could hear the alarms in the Cockpit sounding.
Either for airspeed too fast for gear down or too fast for certain flap position.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 14:04 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Skudd wrote:

PIA Airbus that crashed at Karachi.
They came in too fast and too high. 100knots too fast and 1000s of feet too high.

When they were speaking to the tower you could hear the alarms in the Cockpit sounding.
Either for airspeed too fast for gear down or too fast for certain flap position.

They must have thought they were flying Dumbo not a Jumbo

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:01 - 27 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was during their month of Ramalamadindong so crew would be fasting.
Ketonic Whankers.

GettinBetter
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 14:07 - 28 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many other countries have this issue. I bet it's not just Pakistan.

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:18 - 28 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goodness. So a person who has not obtained the relevant qualifications can fly an aeroplane, but not very well. I wonder how they are found out (apart from the obvious).

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:15 - 28 Jun 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
My goodness. So a person who has not obtained the relevant qualifications can fly an aeroplane, but not very well. I wonder how they are found out (apart from the obvious).

I think fortune and the Swiss cheese effect has been masking the problems.

If a crew is one good guy and a wanker then the good guy should be competent to fly the plane. Possibly the wanker manipulates things so the good pilot does the skillfull stuff.
I would guess their auditing systems are are fucked up as everything else in Pakistan so shite can happen.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:00 - 01 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I worked for Malaysian International Shipping Corporation the locals told me my immediate boss had an Indian Chief Engineers Steam ticket he bought/bribed from an Indian official. Totally legal as it was issued by the relevant authority even though he had never sat any exams.

I obviously can't confirm if this was true or not but from his lack of knowledge it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Bribery, corruption favours are the normal in many countries so this with the pilots does not surprise me at all.

I think the majority of people in Western European countries have absolutely no idea of how the much of the world operates.

Skudd
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 10:05 - 01 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I think the majority of people in Western European countries have absolutely no idea of how the much of the world operates.

How dare you imply that countries outside the Western European are anything but honest and upstanding. We all know that they have the highest standards, high in H&S, high in PPE, high is wages, human rights, women's rights and free from all corruption.

The Artist
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:05 - 01 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G62sSwC4t_g&t=0s

EASA Suspends PIA authorisation to operate in the EU for 6 months.

They dun fucked up big

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 12:11 - 01 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Artist wrote:

They dun fucked up big

They have banned both the PIA and the VAI it seems, and both are going to appeal, needless to say. It will be interesting to see what happens. I wonder what other carriers will do. Perhaps try to sweep the problem under the carpet rather than do anything proper is my guess: "Make sure your licences are OK" rather than "Let's see if your licences are OK". That would not be good.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:31 - 01 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:

That's not really known as landing/crashing though, is it? I think they call that flying Smile
No one ever crashed an aeroplane by staying away from the ground/sea.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:27 - 02 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
MCN wrote:

That's not really known as landing/crashing though, is it? I think they call that flying Smile
No one ever crashed an aeroplane by staying away from the ground/sea.

What they did was a precursor to crashing.
Missing the Glide Slope. (From the wrong altitude or with the wrong attitude.)

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 00:38 - 02 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
The Artist wrote:

They dun fucked up big

They have banned both the PIA and the VAI it seems, and both are going to appeal, needless to say. It will be interesting to see what happens. I wonder what other carriers will do. Perhaps try to sweep the problem under the carpet rather than do anything proper is my guess: "Make sure your licences are OK" rather than "Let's see if your licences are OK". That would not be good.

I read that the finger is also pointing at 'inadequacies' in the Certification body in The Place of Pakis.

As a Cuntry constitutionally governed by Sharia Law, they should always be banned from flying into the enlightened world.

RhynoCZ
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:52 - 03 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Pakistan Airlines Ground 150 pilots that hold fake licences.

''Fake it, 'till you make it.'' - Aziz AlJaffar, 11th September 2001.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 269 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1