Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Snigger snigger. It's not all rosy in Meghans garden

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:26 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Snigger snigger. It's not all rosy in Meghans garden Reply with quote

Harry and Meghan sue over 'drone photos' of son Archie

Oh dear, leave the UK because of the paparazzi. Leave Canada because no one there gives a flying fcuk about you and go to the land of the free with it's...............paparazzi!!.

My hearts bleeds for you Meghan, you and your ̶m̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶t̶i̶c̶k̶e̶t̶ husband.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53522181

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 11:34 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no time for them but I am glad they're taking the press to task - rightly so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

gbrand42
Could Be A Chat Bot

PostPosted: 11:35 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kind of hoping for a pic of Meghan's garden Crying or Very sad

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:07 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

gbrand42 wrote:
I was kind of hoping for a pic of Meghan's garden Crying or Very sad

Do you think she has a nice bush then? Thinking

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:16 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

arry wrote:
I have no time for them but I am glad they're taking the press to task - rightly so.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I understand your point of view but if you court publicity, don't be surprised when it comes back and bites you in the arse.

The best way to deal with it is not to be a cvnt and the papers, British ones anyway, tend to leave you alone or be complimentary.

When have you heard anything bad said about William and Kate? They either know, or have good enough PR people who know how to handle the media. Give them enough to keep them happy and they'll fall over themselves to write glowing articles about you.

Cross them, fight them at every turn and they will leave no stone unturned to dig up shite.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 12:39 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't follow any of it, but the press are never going to leave the Royals alone, even ones who try to step aside from the family business. Glad I wasn't born into such a family. Enough to drive anyone nuts. Position of privilege? Pffft. If I was a religious man, I'd say the Queen ought to be made a saint for handling it all so well throughout her life.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:32 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have they repaid the costs for their house refurbishment yet?

Thinking

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:15 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but I don't expect a windfall from it if they do.
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:56 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit daft really - moving to Hollywood to escape media interest... One may think they moved there to court the media instead...

If they really want to be anonymous they should start using their real names, i.e. Henry and Rachel, and move to Pig-Fuck, Alabama instead.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:22 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

I understand your point of view but if you court publicity, don't be surprised when it comes back and bites you in the arse.

The best way to deal with it is not to be a cvnt and the papers, British ones anyway, tend to leave you alone or be complimentary.

When have you heard anything bad said about William and Kate? They either know, or have good enough PR people who know how to handle the media. Give them enough to keep them happy and they'll fall over themselves to write glowing articles about you.

Cross them, fight them at every turn and they will leave no stone unturned to dig up shite.

I don't think it's that simple and I find the whole 'well they deserve it' narrative deeply disturbing.

Presumably you missed the bit with W & K where a scummy tabloid ran topless pics of her taken with a hand-cannon of a tele lens from a treetop miles away? Are we suggesting she's not entitled to any kind of privacy short of being locked in a box on her tod?

Whatever you think of the Royal Family and the individuals concerned, it is absolutely not right that the gutter press can have such freedom to do despicable things and justify it on the grounds of 'well they want publicity sometimes'. Taken to its extreme, would you have said what happened with the Milly Dowler case was fair game if her parents happened to live in the media limelight? No, it absolutely wouldn't - and nor is sneaking around spy shotting people in their fucking garden Rolling Eyes

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:23 - 24 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry but cry me a fucking river.

Don't want to be a royal? Fine. Pay back all the costs of your lavish wedding, the parties, the houses and renovations, the jet flights to Elton's bashes etc etc etc.

Oh wait - didn't they want to live off the name of the title 'The Sussexes' or something? Making money off the platform they so loudly rejected?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:30 - 27 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I don't follow any of it, but the press are never going to leave the Royals alone, even ones who try to step aside from the family business. Glad I wasn't born into such a family. Enough to drive anyone nuts. Position of privilege? Pffft. If I was a religious man, I'd say the Queen ought to be made a saint for handling it all so well throughout her life.

I'd love it. Trotting around the country having cups of tea and chatting with folk while opening hospital wards or whatever. I never understand these people who make out being a royal must be so awful. Most people are pretty mediocre in whatever they do so what better way to spend your life than being a royal? All you have to do is turn up and even then someone else organises it for you.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:55 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So once again it's clear who wears the trousers in that relationship, and the hypocrisy is astounding.

Whines about wanting privacy for her and her family, then signs a huge deal with Netflix for a fly on the wall documentary.

Surely she's not that short of a few quid.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:03 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:
So once again it's clear who wears the trousers in that relationship, and the hypocrisy is astounding.

Whines about wanting privacy for her and her family, then signs a huge deal with Netflix for a fly on the wall documentary.

Surely she's not that short of a few quid.

Maybe Harry likes being the one in knickers?

I think when you look at what their lifestyle is going to cost then doing a few shifts a month on the till at Aldi isn't really going to cut it.

It's the most perfect time for Spitting Image to come back, I can't wait Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:08 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:
I think when you look at what their lifestyle is going to cost then doing a few shifts a month on the till at Aldi isn't really going to cut it.

Well apparently their combined net worth is about £20 million so no, Aldi is out.

But the deal is reputed to be £112 million, so more than 5 times that.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 22:17 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ribenapigeon wrote:

Quite likely, I mean Meghan has said that she sees Prince Charles as a second father.

Funnily enough, so does Harry.

Last edited by Ste on 22:31 - 30 Sep 2020; edited 2 times in total

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:21 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Ribenapigeon wrote:

Quite likely, I mean Meghan has said that she Prince Charles sees Prince Charles as a second father.

Funnily enough, so does Harry.

OUCH
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Ribenapigeon
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:22 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
The bastard prince and his mulatto yacht girl will have to come up with something to fund their lavish security now they've been banished.
Sussex Royal Foundation, their charitable organisation slush fund has been wrapped up by royal decree. They will now be assimilated as mascots into the globalist NGO borg.

I rekon she's making a run up to having a shot at the presidency. Stranger things have happened.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:35 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

If she does that and win with him as huband, do we take back control of the colonists?

Do we want to?

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:41 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, in BCF style...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSzol8M4c0GgmHolr4zz5Ca94BcEpV739N08Q&usqp=CAU

She is an absolute peach. A classy lady and certainly someone fit to be a Queen, unlike someone else I could nominate.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:52 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonky tits though. Can't have everything can you.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:01 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are a couple of attention seeking kunts.

If you want to disappear you simply disappear.

One does not simply disappear by holding a press conference about it.

And they'll be back in a few years anyway.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:09 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
She is an absolute peach. A classy lady and certainly someone fit to be a Queen

A bit too saccharine for my blood. Instead I nominate Clare Balding - she's posh and knows about horses. With Ms Balding you get the bonus of a sense of humour too...

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:12 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If she does that and win with him as husband, do we take back control of the colonists?

I hope not!!! We gave them their chance in 1783. They did ok without us for a bit, but now its all gone Pete Tong.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 208 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2