BCF: Bike Chat Forums

Going deaf - aka excess earwax build up; how to cure it

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:35 - 26 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never had any problems with ear plugs but I went quite deaf after a cold a few years ago and, as you say, the NHS declined to hose it out but recommended OTC treatments. Otex drops with their warm water bulb syringe did the trick eventually. My Dad used to have his ears syringed quite often but they don't do it these days, it's better to do it yourself. What comes out is disgusting in a thrilling kind of way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:15 - 26 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olive oil is actually licenced for ear wax removal. You can get medical grade stuff in dropper bottles specifically for it.

Sticking your head under the water in a hot bath does a reasonable job too.

Mrs Beaton recommended warm olive oil applied from a small teapot as a home remedy for earache.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 04:00 - 27 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
I just use a Bic pen lid to scrape any crap out my lugs

Have you not heard of Earwax-Pal ® ?

They sell a range of devices.

UncleFester
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 07:19 - 27 Jul 2020    Post subject: Re: Going deaf - aka excess earwax build up; how to cure it Reply with quote

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha wrote:
If you ride a lot and wear ear plugs

Yup. also noticed that whilst riding with ear plugs in is much more relaxing, i've also noticed my hearing is worse - maybe the build up of wax is protecting the inner ear as much as the bloody plugs are.

Good tip ( Haaar) thanks.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 10:28 - 27 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to hate riding with ear plugs in esp. when approaching junctions with poor sight lines etc. - but I gradually got into the habit and now if I ever set off without them it feels really wrong. The noise is so intrusive. And my bikes are really quiet - the cbr600 and even the old zx9r - both have stock systems, and imo are way better for it. I thought I used to love a relatively loud bike but not any more - refinement is sweet.

Mobylette Type 50 ---> Raleigh Grifter ---> Neval Minsk 125

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:36 - 27 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earwax

I don't know if wearing earplugs causes more was production or perhaps pushing ill fitting plugs into the ear canal causes was to be pushed into the narrower part of the ear canal.
I wear earplugs almost all day at work but I never get excess wax.
But I use fitted plugs.
Not coz they're posh but it's easier to shove them.in than phaph with foam. And foam really only is a use one time solution. Sweat makes them swell and difficult to re-use.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 18:52 - 27 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I never get excess wax.

How do you know? Razz

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 07:57 - 28 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
MCN wrote:
I never get excess wax.

How do you know? Razz

Well I never found any clips for Excess Earwax.

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:15 - 28 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

We Found 9 Clips With "Excess Earwax"

Confused

"Addie Juniper Limp and Creepy Peroxide Ear Cleaning SD MOV

Description:
Addie is in her living room when some creeper with an ear fetish that likes to collect girls ear wax comes into her house. He grabs some q-tips, a bottle of Peroxide and 2 towels and then heads into the room she is in. He looks over her body as it looks lifeless laying there on the the floor. He put down the Peroxide, Q-Tips and Towels on the coffee table. And then checks her body, he lifts her arm and drops it back on the floor. He can tell that her body is limp, as he checks her other arm and it flops back down to the ground. And even moves her head. He sets down the camera and picks up her head to place a towel under it and then in a creep manner touches her ear after he drops her head onto the pillow.

He then prepares to get ready to clean her dirty ears. He opens up the Peroxide bottle and pours some into the cap. That is just the right amount to clean her ear with. He then pours the cap full of peroxide into her ear and begins to start cleaning the outside part of her Ear. You can tell he has done this before as he has the technique of a surgeon. He gives the outside part of her ear a thorough cleaning.

He then goes for the ear canal because he knows thats where he is going to get all the good earwax and dirt. He puts the Q-Tip head into the hole of her ear and begins to clean and twists pulling a few chunks of light brown ear crud.

After he thinks her Left ear is clean he puts a towel down and flips her head and body to the other side to let the rest of the Peroxide drain out. He then proceeds to check her limp body and picks up and drops her arms again to make sure she is still .

Then he starts to clean the other ear a thorough cleaning like the last ear. He puts a little bit too much peroxide in the right ear and has to pat away the excess fluid with a clean white towel because doesnt want her to have a proof that he was there. Maybe now she will be able to hear the in the back ground calling out Step-Mommy Step-Mommy.

Then he gathers up all the towels and Q-Tips for his Ear wax collection and leaves her limp and lifeless body just laying on the floor.

Category: EAR FETISH
Related Categories: TOWEL FETISH, FANTASIES, AMATEUR, VOYEUR.
Keywords: dirty ears, ear wax, addie juniper, kevin wang, ear cleaning, limp arm, limp body, q tip, peroxide, ear crud, white towel, limp fetish.
Price: $15.59 USD (VAT Included)
Length: 12 minutes"

Laughing

Hetzer
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 13:26 - 28 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
We Found 9 Clips With "Excess Earwax"

Confused

"Addie Juniper Limp and Creepy Peroxide Ear Cleaning SD MOV

Description:
Addie is in her living room when some creeper with an ear fetish that likes to collect girls ear wax comes into her house. He grabs some q-tips, a bottle of Peroxide and 2 towels and then heads into the room she is in. He looks over her body as it looks lifeless laying there on the the floor. He put down the Peroxide, Q-Tips and Towels on the coffee table. And then checks her body, he lifts her arm and drops it back on the floor. He can tell that her body is limp, as he checks her other arm and it flops back down to the ground. And even moves her head. He sets down the camera and picks up her head to place a towel under it and then in a creep manner touches her ear after he drops her head onto the pillow.

He then prepares to get ready to clean her dirty ears. He opens up the Peroxide bottle and pours some into the cap. That is just the right amount to clean her ear with. He then pours the cap full of peroxide into her ear and begins to start cleaning the outside part of her Ear. You can tell he has done this before as he has the technique of a surgeon. He gives the outside part of her ear a thorough cleaning.

He then goes for the ear canal because he knows thats where he is going to get all the good earwax and dirt. He puts the Q-Tip head into the hole of her ear and begins to clean and twists pulling a few chunks of light brown ear crud.

After he thinks her Left ear is clean he puts a towel down and flips her head and body to the other side to let the rest of the Peroxide drain out. He then proceeds to check her limp body and picks up and drops her arms again to make sure she is still .

Then he starts to clean the other ear a thorough cleaning like the last ear. He puts a little bit too much peroxide in the right ear and has to pat away the excess fluid with a clean white towel because doesnt want her to have a proof that he was there. Maybe now she will be able to hear the in the back ground calling out Step-Mommy Step-Mommy.

Then he gathers up all the towels and Q-Tips for his Ear wax collection and leaves her limp and lifeless body just laying on the floor.

Category: EAR FETISH
Related Categories: TOWEL FETISH, FANTASIES, AMATEUR, VOYEUR.
Keywords: dirty ears, ear wax, addie juniper, kevin wang, ear cleaning, limp arm, limp body, q tip, peroxide, ear crud, white towel, limp fetish.
Price: $15.59 USD (VAT Included)
Length: 12 minutes"

Laughing

God help us, are there no limits to the depravity of man? Laughing

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 13:27 - 28 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chunks of light brown ear crud

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 13:38 - 28 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
are there no limits to the depravity of man? Laughing

We Found 0 Clips With "PCSO"

Laughing

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:47 - 28 Jul 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

We found 5,284 Clips with "Olive oil syringing"

Dance!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

toby1
Scooby Slapper

PostPosted: 13:49 - 24 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best thing ever for earwax is hydrogen peroxide. Must water it down a bit ( main ingredient in most commercial treatments ) but so cheap to buy a bottle on ebay. Most commercial stuff has 5% so go more.

Fizzes in your ear as it works kinda nice feeling. After application tip head on side and all the gunk drips out, never failed.

HTH Laughing

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:13 - 25 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

toby1 wrote:
Best thing ever for earwax is hydrogen peroxide. Must water it down a bit ( main ingredient in most commercial treatments ) but so cheap to buy a bottle on ebay. Most commercial stuff has 5% so go more.

Fizzes in your ear as it works kinda nice feeling. After application tip head on side and all the gunk drips out, never failed.

HTH Laughing

Its an irritant and could cause inflammation if used incorrectly.

One must be cautious wot one pours or shoves in one's lug hole.

trevor saxe-coburg-gotha
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:18 - 26 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i like the idea of a powerful solvent being able to destroy wax but otoh this is my earhole we're talking about - so something more innocuous like olive oil seems less dangerous

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 10:11 - 26 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hydrogen peroxide for removing earwax is fine but ffs, don't mix your own by watering down commercial strength stuff, get a small bottle of it that's meant for putting in your ear from a pharmacy or supermarket or amazon or wherever.

Courier265
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 14:44 - 29 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
Hydrogen peroxide for removing earwax is fine but ffs, don't mix your own by watering down commercial strength stuff, get a small bottle of it that's meant for putting in your ear from a pharmacy or supermarket or amazon or wherever.

Sodium Bicarbonate will help, I use this myself for my ongoing ear problems, in case you don't remember I lost my hearing in my left ear but thankfully the operation was a success. I still have a little hearing loss and tinnitus. I use Sodium Bicarbonate between getting my ears micro-suctioned every six months.

Sodium Bicarbonate can be obtained from your local chemist and costs less than £1, do not bother with the branded shit which is over £3.

This is the first time I've posted since May 05th, I only posted so you fuckers know I am still alive and kicking and making a fucking fortune thanks to Covid 19. Razz Razz
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

kawakid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:43 - 30 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="stinkwheel"

[/quote]

This!

I like baths not showers..

I also like to read, I also like the bath exceedingly warm.

I simply slip my head under the water and read for an hour a day, I never suffer from any ear wax at all. Nothing, none.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 21:32 - 30 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawakid wrote:
[quote="stinkwheel"

This!

I like baths not showers..

I also like to read, I also like the bath exceedingly warm.

I simply slip my head under the water and read for an hour a day, I never suffer from any ear wax at all. Nothing, none.[/quote]

Your going to get narcotics from being submerged and then coming up too quickly. Rolling Eyes

bugeye_bob
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:15 - 30 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

andym wrote:
I just use a Bic pen lid to scrape any crap out my lugs

hahaha thought only I did this!

Riejufixing
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:25 - 30 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
I also like the bath exceedingly warm.

You should know that this procedure, while it may loosen or remove some ear wax, is not very good for your testicles.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:50 - 30 Aug 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Riejufixing wrote:
MCN wrote:
I also like the bath exceedingly warm.

You should know that this procedure, while it may loosen or remove some ear wax, is not very good for your testicles.

I misquoted.

Im a Showerer (unless the Mrs. is feeling armourus).

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:12 - 01 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many Clips for "Showerer" ?

And Showerer related to various colours (Golden)
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 236 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3