McDonalds

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:48 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:

Isn't a sausage bagel the literal embodiment of a Jewish dilemma?

Laughing
A bagel is just a fancy form of bread.

FretGrinder
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:42 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends, really.

Sometimes I like a big mac, or a quarter pounder, but if I'm really wanting a better burger it most definitely has to be an XL bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King.

ಠ_ಠ

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 22:15 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/73/ae/ee/73aeee4a9b9bf3f28e02624a0e9d3c3f.gif

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:32 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
hellkat wrote:
Kinda grown out of it.

But I do like the occasional breakfast, sausage and egg bagel with cheese, and a brace of hash browns. And orange juice. Got to have that to cut through the grease Laughing

Pretty rare for me to ever hanker after a Big Mac these days.
I am rather fond of caramel McFlurries, though Wub

Isn't a sausage bagel the literal embodiment of a Jewish dilemma?

Jewish are the sort of folk who get their freak on about certain items of food and items many folk kill for food.

They do the pigs are unclean therefore pork is not kosher.
The ragheids next door, who hate them, adopted all of the Jew Rules of Avoidance but called their brand of nonsense Halal.

Jews shite themself over things like butter on a roast beef sandwich.

One should never eat the mother with the calf. Rolling Eyes

Fcuked up opinions.

Sausage and Bagel is not of itself non-kosher unless any of the non-kosherisms are included.
i.e. Pork sausage and Bagel Non-kosher.
Roast Beef on a buttered bagel Non-kosher.
Beef sausage on a bagel probably kosher even with a non dairy spread.

I am too stupid to be Jewish or Muslim as I would keep enjoying the wrong combinations.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:35 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's alright.
Apparently, you can just stick it in the dirt, and it makes it all clean again.

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:37 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCN wrote:
Sausage and Bagel is not of itself non-kosher unless any of the non-kosherisms are included.
i.e. Pork sausage and Bagel Non-kosher.
Roast Beef on a buttered bagel Non-kosher.
Beef sausage on a bagel probably kosher even with a non dairy spread.

I am too stupid to be Jewish or Muslim as I would keep enjoying the wrong combinations.

Allah likes this post Thumbs Up
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:48 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Allah's taste in binge hangover nosh is as bad as everyone elses Rolling Eyes

Yeah i think i prefer my god, ta.
They might play with choirboys and throw their dead babies in watertanks, but at least my lot have some decent grub; italians, spanish, even the irish can throw a decent feed together.

grr666
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:50 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

Added water? Maybe they started as 1/4 pounders.

Pretty sure they state that as an uncooked weight at Mc'd's. I had the pleasure of working for the clown myself
at the (1st) Dagenham drive thru when I was 16 until my firing a relatively short while later. Laughing Was also
fired from Ilford Wimpy long before it became a BK. I got fired from Pizza Hut in Dagenham and Dominos pizza in
Chadwell Heath while I'm on the subject of getting fired from fast food joints. Got fired from plenty other places after
that too, those were just the food places. I'm not great at conforming generally speaking which is why I've always
done best when I'm self employed. I don't do instructions very well, especially if I don't agree with them. Laughing
Could never have been a copper like my sister is. Razz

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 23:06 - 28 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so disappointed you didn't get fired from KFC's, so you didn't complete your challenge, and no one likes a quitter Laughing

I have also left some employers in disagreement, and it wasn't always smooth running for me in the RAF. But fecked if I'd ever work for me. That would be worse Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Lord Percy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:23 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the height of lockdown, when people were still standing outside clapping as hard as they could to keep the NHS from imploding, a person I know made a Facebook post to boast about how she'd made fake McDonalds for her kids. Replica Big Macs in Big Mac boxes.

Saddest thing I've ever seen. Just make your kids a good burger. An actual good burger.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 09:32 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lord Percy wrote:
During the height of lockdown, when people were still standing outside clapping as hard as they could to keep the NHS from imploding, a person I know made a Facebook post to boast about how she'd made fake McDonalds for her kids. Replica Big Macs in Big Mac boxes.

Saddest thing I've ever seen. Just make your kids a good burger. An actual good burger.

King29 could make homemade Kentucky Fried ̶r̶a̶t̶ chicken. The main ingredient is on his doorstep. Whistle

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 16:29 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

Allahans Snackbar likes this post Thumbs Up

Convenience.

I was on a works jolly many moons ago in and around Paris, sitting in the hotel bar waiting for the rest of the group. Had many Coronas, then got on the train into Central Paris for a meal.

Busting for a piss, decided to look for a bog on the train, wandered around the carriage uttering "ou ere la toilette sil vous plait". No idea why everyone was looking at me like a nob?!

Apart from my shit French, breaking news is there's no bogs on these uncivilised French trains. The trip into Gare du Nord was an eternity of knob-squeezing, bladder stretching piss pressure, building up into a potential personal golden Yellowstone mega eruption event.

Doors open, elbows at the ready, I almost sprinted out of the station, good job I'm pale as fook, otherwise I'd have looked like a potential terrorist dodging many a headshot attempt. Didn't go as far as vaulting the turnstiles, popped out onto the street, spotted the Golden Arches (TM), bliss. God bless you Ronald, may the blood wash easily out of your costume.

Booom bang clank, door locked, fountains of Corona rich piss flood out of my peen, relief is tangible, five minutes pass and a quick shake of the bell and I'm out the door for more beers in a wholly more upmarket joint, maybe you've heard of Pizza Express? No sign of Andrew that day though.

Guilty secret, I like the sausage egg and cheese muffins, so much that I've almost perfected my own home made version.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 16:34 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
bhinso wrote:

Allahans Snackbar likes this post Thumbs Up

Convenience.

I was on a works jolly many moons ago in and around Paris, sitting in the hotel bar waiting for the rest of the group. Had many Coronas, then got on the train into Central Paris for a meal.

Busting for a piss, decided to look for a bog on the train, wandered around the carriage uttering "ou ere la toilette sil vous plait". No idea why everyone was looking at me like a nob?!

Apart from my shit French, breaking news is there's no bogs on these uncivilised French trains. The trip into Gare du Nord was an eternity of knob-squeezing, bladder stretching piss pressure, building up into a potential personal golden Yellowstone mega eruption event.

Doors open, elbows at the ready, I almost sprinted out of the station, good job I'm pale as fook, otherwise I'd have looked like a potential terrorist dodging many a headshot attempt. Didn't go as far as vaulting the turnstiles, popped out onto the street, spotted the Golden Arches (TM), bliss. God bless you Ronald, may the blood wash easily out of your costume.

Booom bang clank, door locked, fountains of Corona rich piss flood out of my peen, relief is tangible, five minutes pass and a quick shake of the bell and I'm out the door for more beers in a wholly more upmarket joint, maybe you've heard of Pizza Express? No sign of Andrew that day though.

Guilty secret, I like the sausage egg and cheese muffins, so much that I've almost perfected my own home made version.

Gripped me all the way to the end credits Thumbs Up
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 16:58 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, the good old macshit.

If you get caught on the way in and say your going to order food when you've finished in the little boys room its a macshit with lies.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:11 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
an eternity of knob-squeezing

Thinking
Quote:
knob-squeezing

Shocked

Is that what guys do?
To stop themselves from peeing their drawers?

Well, I never knew that before Laughing

Do you squeeze at the knob end to stop it from, uh, spurting ... or the shaft end to,uhhh, I dunno... press it back towards the bladder?

bhinso
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 19:16 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tie a knot in it.

Some will find this easier than others.

In b4 Nobby: "I can do Cat's Cradle with mine"

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:28 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

bhinso wrote:

In b4 Nobby: "I can do Cat's Cradle with mine"

Not when I'm erect but I dont trip over it then, but i do have to duck to get through doorways.

Hong Kong Phooey
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:00 - 29 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

hellkat wrote:
Hong Kong Phooey wrote:
an eternity of knob-squeezing

Thinking
Quote:
knob-squeezing

Shocked

Is that what guys do?
To stop themselves from peeing their drawers?

Well, I never knew that before Laughing

Do you squeeze at the knob end to stop it from, uh, spurting ... or the shaft end to,uhhh, I dunno... press it back towards the bladder?

Thought that would be the bit that got your attention.
Isn't this the equivalent of why women all carry a cork in their handbag?
Anyhow it's top secret guy stuff. That would be the last resort, like pulling the pin from a grenade, good for about five seconds before intense pain and explosion.

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:45 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr666 wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:

Added water? Maybe they started as 1/4 pounders.

Pretty sure they state that as an uncooked weight at Mc'd's. I had the pleasure of working for the clown myself
at the (1st) Dagenham drive thru when I was 16 until my firing a relatively short while later. Laughing Was also
fired from Ilford Wimpy long before it became a BK. I got fired from Pizza Hut in Dagenham and Dominos pizza in
Chadwell Heath while I'm on the subject of getting fired from fast food joints. Got fired from plenty other places after
that too, those were just the food places. I'm not great at conforming generally speaking which is why I've always
done best when I'm self employed. I don't do instructions very well, especially if I don't agree with them. Laughing
Could never have been a copper like my sister is. Razz

Have you thought about Burger King?

They do flame grilled.

Or maybe Fast Food is not the Dream career you should be aiming for.
Very Happy

Ste
Not Work Safe

PostPosted: 15:53 - 30 Sep 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

FretGrinder wrote:
but if I'm really wanting a better burger it most definitely has to be

One of these.

https://i.imgur.com/9id89Cb.png

MCN
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 08:18 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
FretGrinder wrote:
but if I'm really wanting a better burger it most definitely has to be

One of these.

https://i.imgur.com/9id89Cb.png

Can anyone explain why I always snigger whenever I see the Muricanism 'Pulled Pork'?

Wibble Wibble Phnarr Phnarr.

Diggs
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 09:16 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can anyone explain why I always snigger whenever I see the Muricanism 'Pulled Pork'?

The order on the menu is a tad perturbing also. Pulled pork finished with 'our Matty's hot sauce'...

steve the grease
Crazy Courier

PostPosted: 18:05 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just read that the Irish courts have decided that the bread that Subway use has 5 times as much sugar in it as to be legally allowed to be called bread, it's so sweet that it is a confectionary, and therefore in Ireland anyway subject to VAT. Therein lies the essense of fast food.... it is shite. No matter what way it is presented it is the cheapest and unhealthiest of ingredients ( fat flour sugar and salt)dressed up so it tastes 'nice' and looks attractive.
The only time I ever visit Mc Donalds is when I am travelling, the ability to get your food quickly, and it to be consistent , in that you know what you are getting, certainly has a value. Sadly I have sat in Fish and chip restaurants waiting to be served for half an hour after ordering, whilst they serve all the take away customers, only to eventually get poor weak but very bitter coffee and ridiculously greasy inedible Chips and Fish. Never again. Arches- Wrap of the the day- large Coffee- no I don't want to' make it a meal' thanks. In and out in twenty minutes including the bog ... and free wifi too.

It must also be said , in NZ McD's was the only place in the whole country to serve tea in a pot rather than a 'bag in a cup'.

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be the NZ (and Aus) McDonalds that lets you order breakfasts ALL DAY.
Cool

hellkat
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 18:52 - 01 Oct 2020    Post subject: Reply with quote

The McDonalds that has Banana Bread on its breakfast menu ... Wub
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 205 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3