Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums

The United States Presidential election thread.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:45 - 17 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

RhynoCZ wrote:
Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Having an equivalent to the NHS like every other civilised country woukd be a good start.

Are they ready to pay for it, though?

No. You want to see a President assassinated? Put out the word that private health insurance and care is going to be nationalised or phased out.

The smart thing to do might be to start small - somewhere like Alaska or Wyoming - and just run it at the state level with regards to taxes and administration. Use the experience and try and roll it out by stealth.

Gun control on the other hand is a tricky one just down to the number already in existence; literally more guns than people! Licensing would be a start, licensing based on mental competence and then limiting reasons (sport, hunting) but it'd be a multi-generation project.

That's assuming the 2nd Amendment goes in the bin. One can argue it was written in a time when a farmer out in the sticks at best owned an army-surplus musket but the intent was to allow the raising of State-level militias to counter possible Federal government oppression along side the usual self-defence argument.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:53 - 17 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

WD Forte wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
Either way, it is time for the conversation to move on from this election, and time to consider what kind of world it is we want to live in.

We need folk to stop drinking the Kool Aid before that'll happen

Yes, they lack faith, right? Disturbing! Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
THERE'S MILLIONS OF CHICKENSTRIPS OUT THERE!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 15:09 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creepy 'touchy feely' Joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U59MPVXxJI0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0FB43WhzyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dBdfUudsIk

Imagine if Trump had been accused of fingering his female staff against their will at work...

Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 15:18 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if you need 25,000 troops to secure your inauguration, and on top of that you have to vet all those guards in case some of them might want to attack you, you have to wonder exactly what it is you've "won" Laughing
Chickenystripgeezer's Biking Life (Latest update 19/10/18) Belgium, France, Italy, Austria tour 2016 Picos de Europa, Pyrenees and French Alps tour 2017 Scotland Trip 1, now with BONUS FEATURE edit, 5/10/19, on page 2 Scotland Trip 2 Luxembourg, Black Forest, Switzerland, Vosges Trip 2017
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

stinkwheel
Bovine Proctologist

PostPosted: 18:17 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

So are any bookies offering odds on a shooter at the inauguration?

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:00 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
So if you need 25,000 troops to secure your inauguration, and on top of that you have to vet all those guards in case some of them might want to attack you, you have to wonder exactly what it is you've "won" Laughing

...don't forget the 2 metre fence topped with razor wire Shocked

https://s.abcnews.com/images/Politics/fence-dc5-gty-ml-210114_1610648992708_hpMain_16x9_384.jpg

Ideally no one should turn up for the inauguration, make Biden's first day look paranoid and petty. Either that or a 100,000 strong armed militia Shocked

Half-measures don't make for good TV Twisted Evil

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:31 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

stinkwheel wrote:

At the inauguration of the most popular president there has ever been? Don't be silly Laughing
Rebel This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:22 - 19 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel wrote:
Big day tomorrow, is Joe shitting himself?
Well he is 78, I heard he saves it to eat later.
Meanwhile the DNI has assessed that the CCP interfered in the 2020 federal elections.

https://www.scribd.com/document/491038048/Ratcliffe-Views-on-Intelligence-Community-Election-Security-Analysis#from_embed

The State Department has also assessed that the CCP deliberately developed the covid 19 bioweapon.
The NSA have just installed Michael Ellis, a Trump loyalist, as general counsel after direct instruction to do so by acting defense secretary Miller, this is just what we do know.
Now that the grotesque scale of the CCP's iniquitous full spectrum warfare has been exposed, what are the chances the significant military forces now deployed in Washington (F16 fighter wing, Patriot missile batteries, fifty Stryker APC's, 40,000 infantry) are not there for inaugural guard duty, but to enforce a containment facility for the military tribunals when traitor Joe Bidang meets the 14th Amendment.
No reason not to anticipate some kinetic warfare to accompany the biological and cyber varieties, considering the seized Chinese weapon shipments. Suppressors, full auto trigger assemblies, mortar tubes, RPG's, even Club K shipping container missiles.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/10800-assault-weapons-parts-seized-cbp-louisville

Aaaaaaand we're back to

https://i.insider.com/5a0f5d74f914c357018b4ca9?width=598&format=jpeg

None of your claims have borne fruit have they? Mike Pompeo going to personally arrest someone? Didn't happen. Your claims about Arturo D'elia? Didn't happen. Claims of voting machines being hacked? Didn't happen. Claims of votes being altered? Didn't happen. Georgia's "arbitratry" change of state law on signature verification? Didn't happen. Claims that capitol police opened doors and invited the soon to be convicted criminals in? Didn't happen. Your claims about executive orders and Trump overturning the result? Didn't happen. You providing a credible source of information? Never going to happen. Laughing Laughing

You really haven't got a good record so far have you? Laughing

Pigeon
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 00:52 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:

It's just how popular he is. Needs them to hold back the fans.
Apparently he won the popular vote.
Very popular.

stinkwheel wrote:

Don't know, but FBI / CIA / NSA would possibly quite like a loud bang or two (so would Kamala Harris......actually she probably wouldn't, public sympathy etc She'll just wait until the FBI case into Hunter gets messy forcing Joe out for family reasons) to help them steam roll the next set of freedom removing + spying legislation and to bank roll their expansion.

Maybe.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 01:02 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
the FBI case into Hunter...

...will disappear.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 02:02 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump has the last laugh though. The government finally build a wall to keep the great unwashed at bay.

Polarbear
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 17:13 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems the news stations believe this is 'one of the most important dates in American history'.

Why? It happens every 4 years. We will g through the same pantomime shite in 4 years time and I couldn't give a flying fuck to be honest.

The only difference here is we will be going back to an administration straight out of the political elite cook book. In a few weeks time it will seem like nothing ever changed.

Oh, except Israel might nuke Iran and a few million South Americans will invade El Paso.

Nobby the Bastard
Harley Gaydar

PostPosted: 19:49 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rebel doesn't seem to be singing any more.

The only trouble is, conspiracy theory nuts are just that, nuts. He'll just move onto the next highly improbable theory that just happens to suit his worldview and will never take stock and wonder whether he should speak to the doctor about his delusional state.

Easy-X
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 19:50 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
...a few million South Americans will invade El Paso.

It's not an invasion if you just let them in. Be interesting if the refugee caravans from Central America start up again given the much warmer reception they'll receive.

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:14 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just worried about what the baying mob of the TDS-afflicted have allowed to sneak into office while they were so concentrated on going after the head of one man. I think we are about to find out that there are far worse things than Orange Man. If American MSM are anything to go by, there are no limits to how bad things could now go. Progressiveness on steroids? The communists in the USSR called themselves Progressives.

It seems as someone who supported Trump, in word if not deed, I am now a terrorist sympathiser! If that's what the Progressives think, I will wear the badge with pride.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:34 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
as someone who supported Trump,

Are you an American?

chickenstrip wrote:
in word if not deed,

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:38 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

chickenstrip wrote:
I'm just worried about what the baying mob of the TDS-afflicted have allowed to sneak into office while they were so concentrated on going after the head of one man. I think we are about to find out that there are far worse things than Orange Man. If American MSM are anything to go by, there are no limits to how bad things could now go. Progressiveness on steroids? The communists in the USSR called themselves Progressives.

It seems as someone who supported Trump, in word if not deed, I am now a terrorist sympathiser! If that's what the Progressives think, I will wear the badge with pride.

Quick, what's the PREVENT phone number? Oh wait... https://actearly.uk/ Laughing

Islander
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 20:39 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobby the Bastard wrote:
Rebel doesn't seem to be singing any more.

The only trouble is, conspiracy theory nuts are just that, nuts. He'll just move onto the next highly improbable theory that just happens to suit his worldview and will never take stock and wonder whether he should speak to the doctor about his delusional state.

I was going to ask him if he knows that gullible isn't in the dictionary Laughing

chickenstrip
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 20:56 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
chickenstrip wrote:
as someone who supported Trump,

Are you an American?

chickenstrip wrote:
in word if not deed,

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

May I offer

my sympathy for your inability

to take in more than

part of one sentence at a time Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:00 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy-X wrote:
Polarbear wrote:
...a few million South Americans will invade El Paso.

It's not an invasion if you just let them in. Be interesting if the refugee caravans from Central America start up again given the much warmer reception they'll receive.

You know that they have never stopped? Just because they fall out of the Conservative talk show hosts agenda's doesn't mean they just disappeared into thin air.
The last one was broken up and dispersed only a few days ago. The Guatemalan and Honduran authorities have been breaking them up, as the Mexicans don't want them moving through Mexico to the US.
I believe that you will find the terms of the trade agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada involved an effort to be made on the part of Mexico to restrict migrant travel through it's lands, of course that doesn't make for good alternative Q-Anon bullshit so they might not want to tell you that.

Kawasaki Jimbo
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:03 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

@chickenstrip
I gratiously ignored your admission of being a terrorist sympathiser though.
Laughing

mentalboy
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 21:06 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kawasaki Jimbo wrote:
@chickenstrip
I gratiously ignored your admission of being a terrorist sympathiser though.
Laughing

It's easy not to have to worry about having the FBI break down your door when you're holed up on the other side of the Atlantic.

arry
Super Spammer

PostPosted: 22:20 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I'm really looking forward to this historic new era, properly happy for KH because she's clearly extremely capable and her and Joe worked a great team effort at the presidential candidate debates where she exposed him and his policies as racist.... Oh wait.

I'm also extremely delighted at Andrew Yang running for NY Mayor Laughing That's just brilliant. I am..... well..... excited for the future.

Suntan Sid
World Chat Champion

PostPosted: 22:38 - 20 Jan 2021    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor “Rebel” the Trump fetishist, who will forever be the “little boy who cried wolf”.
Nothing of any note note came from your constant stream of QANON/Alt Right/ White Supremacist, bullshit fantasies, that can only be described as a torrent of unsubstantiated drivel, parotted by you for your own self agrandisment!

64 court cases, SIXTY, FUCKING, FOUR, all of them lost.
In not a single case did the papers submitted to the courts claim fraud because that would have put the lawyers in serious legal trouble. Most of the cases were actually "people think there must have been fraud, therefore…....".
The cases failed when the lawyers were reminded, by the judges, that it was them spreading the fraud rumours, without any evidence.

64 cases, 64 chances to provide evidence of fraud, and not one of them could, even In courts with stooge judges. appointed by Trump, fucking pathetic!

Anyway “Rebel”, well done for outing yourself.
All that time and effort peddling QANON lies, only to enhance your reputation as the gullible fukwit, you really are!

For everyone else this sums up the 4 year shitshow very well:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcwMcGWf-w
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 3 years, 68 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Politics & Current Affairs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 77, 78, 79  Next
Page 66 of 79